It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
But, I have looked into things like this myself, and its a very dark road to go down indeed. I gave up trying to have legitimate debates with people due to the fact that most people if they even entertained some of the notions presented in this thread, their head would surely explode.

We just can't handle the truth that you can, huh? If the evidence is so obvious and it can convince the likes of you, you really should feel an obligation to at least expose us 'tards to our unknown reality. Some of us just might be able to see the light before we go all "NWO disinfo agent" all over you and preposterous (yet entertaining) threads like this one.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't quite buy into all of this but there are some interesting points here. I think the MK Ultra angle into Jared Loughner must be considered. Moreover it's hard to believe that all these recent government related assassinations (e.g. Gifford and Wheeler et. al.) are just a coincidence. Factions are at play here and who exactly the players are would reveal much.

I personally think the evil one is working on raising up a Muslim to be the antichrist. He already set it up thousands of years ago when he inspired the prophecies of the Islamic Mahdi to dovetail with the Biblical prophecies of the antichrist. I think he'd prefer something more directly occultic, like Hitler, but he's got many irons in the fire and the Islamic thread seems to be bearing its' poison fruit right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
But, I have looked into things like this myself, and its a very dark road to go down indeed. I gave up trying to have legitimate debates with people due to the fact that most people if they even entertained some of the notions presented in this thread, their head would surely explode.

We just can't handle the truth that you can, huh? If the evidence is so obvious and it can convince the likes of you, you really should feel an obligation to at least expose us 'tards to our unknown reality. Some of us just might be able to see the light before we go all "NWO disinfo agent" all over you and preposterous (yet entertaining) threads like this one.

That would require them to post evidence...too much work. Easier to just randomly state stuff

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Oh yeah, almost forgot that this thread was lacking a healthy dose of Islamaphobia

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Interesting opening post. Care to make a network map diagram to make the connections simpler to understand?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
They have been planning this for years and years,
they are not going to give the top job to an outsider.

u r precisely correct.
they are not gonna give it to him
peaceably. But it is Soros intention
to take it by force. Why? Because
he can. Hence the attacks on the
different bloodlines by Soros.

I think Soros is just cannon fodder for them.
Let him-play his games.

u r correct once again.
Soros is playing his games.
however, he is playing for keeps
and the agenda he seeks is not
of the Rothschild's choosing
IMO.

what about David Rothschild Jr? See my earlier post re DRJr

I didn't catch on to who u were
talking about before. But now that u mention
David Jr. by name, I see how ur post lays
perfectly with David's character. Yes, David Jr.
has these traits, which may mean that eventually
that Soros will have his eye on David Jr.
As David Jr. may cause Soros difficulty in
achieving his goal. Thanks for bringing David Jr.
up. He is a heavyweight contender in this battle.
The underdog as it were, no pun intended.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Although interesting, this sounds like a lot of fiction. Is there any substantiation to these claims?
-Second Line

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So, is this Arizona shooting a conspiracy? I don't think there really is a sound connection between the "illuminati" and the Arizona shooter, if there was, where is the proof..maybe that will be a wikileak someday down the road, but then maybe not. I think the shooter was nothing more but deranged like many other shootings that happen around this country. Was Columbine a illuminati connection?..NO! Was the Charles Mason murders illumaniti connected...NO! It's almost as if that every dam murder in the USA is illumanti related, which doesn't make any dam sense. I think thou through the reasearch you have done, I will say this.....I believe you have the makings for good non-fiction novel or even a motion picture

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Yeah.. I hate the all encompassing theory where every single thing that happens gets tacked to the bottom of the worst novel anyone has ever scanned. I scanned by the way, since this is boondock what was Assange's roll in all this?

Assange has no part in this event
that I can find. However, Assange
plays his part in other Soros agendas.
See the link in my sig for more info
on Soros connection to Assange.
Soros has many agendas going
at the same time.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reddinasourshoes
The bloodlines are interesting, and I apologize for my ignorance though do we have any solid proof that these bloodlines wouldn't be denied by those that are in it? How to know if it's a conspiracy or not? I'm curious. It's really fascinating.

As with any family or bloodline,
there will be blacksheep
or those who rather not be a
part of the bloodline. And some
have denounced these families
for living a normal existence.
Even though they do not consider
themselves a part of the family
does not make them any less
of a threat to Soros. As they can
be taken back into the fold at
any time and become active again.
The blood still flows in their veins
whether or not they are active or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

the antichrist doesn't exist because christ doesn't exist

I thought I made a good argument for the existence of the anti-christ, christ, and santa claus on page 6 of this thread. no?

Sorry I didn't read it. 've heard it all. live with die hard hristians my whole life and now I'm going to hell because I told them I'm Desit lol

You didn't read it? OK then, don't blame me if Santa Claus puts rocks in your stockings. I tried putting some extra sugar on it to help make the word of god easier to swallow.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
boon...you said "as one poster already stated,
maybe we're not supposed to stop it." we read in Daniel ..2:18 He asked them to pray for mercy from the God of heaven concerning this mystery so that he29 and his friends would not be destroyed along with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

I think that the King might have had some really good plans to thwart the demise of his kingdom by the Meds and Persians and one would think that the kings of today might take on a challenge to what Gods word has already declared ....

the biggest problem I see is what I don't see.
if that makes any sense to ya.

I don't see any Kings coming forth
to thwart the beast at present. However
they may not even know there is a
battle going on until it is too late
to do anything about it.

I hope to God I am wrong on that
assessment.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

just wondering, what part of your post is "fact?"

also, please describe the agenda... What is the purpose? what are the motives for the agenda?

Please be specific.

thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Is there no stopping the rise
of the Anti-Christ?

Do people understand what an Anti-Christ is, would probably be a better question.

It's mentioned four times in the Bible and it clearly illustrates what the Antichrist is.

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. - John 1:7

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. - John 2:22-23

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. - John 2:18-19

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. - John 4:2-3

So it isn't just some super-powered Satanist that takes control to end the world as we know it, without us realizing it happened, as TV evangelists, religious pop-culture, and far-out religious leaders would like you to believe.

The Antichrist is...according to the Bible...anyone who simply doesn't believe in Christ.

The bible says there are many in the world, and from that perspective and considering how many people aren't Christian, I'd say it was a fair assessment.

It should be noted that these non-believers haven't destroyed the world in thousands of years despite a whole mess of Antichrists running around all over the world..

It should also be asked, if you are a Christian who wants to be in the kingdom and away from this wicked world, why on Earth would you want to stop the man that would allegedly usher this in?

Do you have "Lot's wife" syndrome, and don't want to admit it?

- Lee

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if the antichrist get`s born or whatever, does christ have a chance ?

im not trying to mock you boon.

yey
edit on 12-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i found this onlinegeore soros vs world

thanks for that link.
its ironic that u posted that link
about Soros and the housing bubble
when I just read this week that the
housing market is headed into a
depression again. I wonder how much
Soros shorted that market? I bet
he made at least 8 or more figures
out of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the
blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline.

Just found that part quite intresting....I've just this second finished watching the film Constantine with Keanu Reeves, kinda links into the devils son taking over earth via the blood of the devil and Jesues.

I also remember somewhere a High Priest in the Vatican saying the Anti-Christ already walks amoung us!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The Astor Bloodline. - Bill & Hilary Clinton

No, en.wikipedia.org... The Astor line is well documented. The Clintons are not related.

The Bundy Bloodline. - GHW Bush, GW Bush Jr. - Joe McCarthy

You mean Al or Ted?

The Collins Bloodline. - Henry Kissinger (mk Ultra master handler of Sarah Palin)

Where are you getting that from? Kissinger was not from the U.S or the U.K. He would not have an Anglo-saxon famliy.

The DuPont Bloodline. - John Edwards,

No, en.wikipedia.org... also well documented. Edwards is not related.

The Onassis Bloodline. - John Foster Dulles, Jackie Onassis (wife of JFK)
Complete crap, Jackie Kennedy got the name Onassis by marrying Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis. She came from the Bouvier family . en.wikipedia.org...

I need a drink now...geez.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Greatings Nano-monopotent cell's

>>> Now this is a tasty tid-bit to sink your Digi-Mind into
... Only thing is... it sound's like a Sherry Shriner "Wag the tall Tail"... Got to love her Orgone Blaster's though... takes care of those pesky Elite Nepilim and zombie Digi-Mind-Humans... You did leave out the White Lotus illuminiati Who own there "IN MONEY WE TRUST" made in China A$$e$

Ok!... what if... just what if(let's play nice) the Garden of E.D.A.N was a lab?... No?... Ok then...

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

Since we all came from only two(A+E)... O-well I guess we all committed an Un-Holy act of matri-money with in our Bio-Computer DNA memory history... we are all one big happy family after all created in GOD/or whatever Earth name you call it's image... Nephilim Satan's greatest trick was to make you beLIEve he dosn't eXist... 2B or Not 2B???????seal.

Maybe Mr king Info Warrior knows something about the wolf in sheeple clothing?

Yours truly,

Mr X-China

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?('').

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Is that what was going on with the raid on Iraqi antiquities at the beginning of the invasion? Sumerian clay tablets I believe reveal some very interesting details that someone may not want to have well-known or understood.

that is an excellent point
star for u

I do remember at the leading part of the invasion
of Iraq, there was a bit on the news about them
stopping off at the Baghdad Museum. there
had already been a lot of looting already by
the time they got there. So some of the more
secretive artifacts may have disappeared
before the US Army got there. But what gets me is,
why would they consider that particular museum as
being a valid objective in an invasion ???

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join