It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks Aquarius.
I appreciate your reply.
I'm presently writing another thread on another related topic

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I suggest you do a lot more research first.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Everybody has a right to their opinions, that includes you.

edit on 5-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

yes slayer I agree... and remember the crying Indian commercial too.

however starting off your topic with a keep America clean ad and then posting pictures of mainly the rest of the world and then following up with some pics of a Utopian fantasy society is not really gonna cut it for me.

are Americans supposed to take the blame for it all, and police the world all the whilst feeling guilty inside for people in a boat somewhere fishing through their own trash or kids in some other country floating around in their own trash too ? I have never seen any of those product labels myself.

I agree with some aspects of your ideology, but just who are to blame ? a particular group as you would suggest in your opening video ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

That's an interesting perspective.
I was pointing out Earths human situation [Which Includes] the US. We as Americans are part of the planet in-case you've missed it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

That's an interesting perspective.
I was pointing out Earths human situation [Which Includes] the US. We as Americans are part of the planet in-case you've missed it.

yes we are and I agree with that, somehow I was highly offended by your images without a clearer definition in your opening...

but we got this,

Earth is under siege.
We are causing our own extinction.

what about other true human rights disasters happening right now that can be thwarted and avoided, it's all I am saying really.

I felt something in you images and I feel bad for the world too man, but on the other hand I can see your perspective and where it is coming from my man.

there is work to be done, we need to log onto other nations web-boards and post what we see wrong in their particular regions too, this internet is the tool... try a website like in Karachi or India, one in S. Africa too.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

there is no more time for feasting on sorrow and pitying us bad bad English speaking peoples on an exclusively english web-site.

Just do it !

is another point I wanted to make, I am tired of feeling bad by images like the ones you posted, there is much more to feel good about in this world.

peace Slayer

edit on 2/6/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
yes we are and I agree with that, somehow I was highly offended by your images without a clearer definition in your opening...

but we got this,

Being overly sensitive are we?

what about other true human rights disasters happening right now that can be thwarted and avoided, it's all I am saying really.

Good, we should be aware of that as well...

I felt something in you images and I feel bad for the world too man, but on the other hand I can see your perspective and where it is coming from my man.

Well it isn't like I made those images up.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

there is no more time for feasting on sorrow and pitying us bad bad English speaking peoples on an exclusively english web-site.

Well I'm glad you enjoyed the OP.

is another point I wanted to make, I am tired of feeling bad by images like the ones you posted, there is much more to feel good about in this world.

Well don't feel bad, Just be aware. The Earth inst ou trash can. If you feel guilty or bad maybe it's because of a lack of a clear conscious...Just do it !

edit on 6-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Man that's some real NWO type talk right there. In my opinion of course. Out of curiosity, don't you feel that smoking contributes to the problems that you are addressing in this thread? Why would your avatar be blatantly smoking a cigarette and making me choke? He also has a couple more in the band of his Kevlar helmet that was created through a very large industrial process that contributes to the pollution that you are speaking out against as well. This process requires energy and that energy creates pollution too and....and...Well, you get the point.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I'll get back to you!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/430d76a6441a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Being overly sensitive are we?
yes... equating human life to an infestation, do you work for the NWO or something and would like to see population reduction on a grand scale ?

Good, we should be aware of that as well...
thanks, just reminding

IWell it isn't like I made those images up.
well still, it is not like it is your own works to be all showing off and stuff or are they ? I just figured if you actually took the shots then that would be something different... but I guess you were just feeling a little sensitive when you massed the images to make your post ?

oh did I mention the topic title too

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well don't feel bad, Just be aware. The Earth inst ou trash can. If you feel guilty or bad maybe it's because of a lack of a clear conscious...Just do it !

I believe your efforts would be better concentrated elsewhere than laying in disgust of yourself and passing that karma off on to others.

stick that in ya pipe and smoke it

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting. I was just talking to hubby last night about Human Infestation. (I have not read this entire thread).

He only follows this kind of stuff through me (at least he enjoys listening to what I have to say). I was reading to him about the Georgia Guidestones.

I told him I believed we are becoming a Global Corporate Fascist governed world. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

If you aren't a useful contributor - through intelligence or some kind of skill - - - and are just sucking up resources - - you are an infestation.

Very Harsh - - I know - - but realistic.

Now I will go back and read.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You know I'm just busting horns. There is no need to reply to that one man.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I know, the poster has a right to their opinion. Even though I think they were trying to make something out other than what the topic is really about. I posted the bit about the Clock tower and Georgia guide-stones and the other information not because I am pushing a NWO agenda but more along the lines of what a waste of money those projects were and why haven't the wealthy spent that and more on real problems.

But some see NWO bogymen under every bed I suppose...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I just want to point out - - that IMO - - a logical progression (as I see it) to Corporate Fascist Global control - - is not the same as the NWO. I'm thinking in straight facts and logic. No conspiracy - no Illuminati - etc.

What are individuals actually doing to help themselves? I drive from AZ to CA every 3 weeks. I look to see how many hybrid autos there are. Very very few. Why?

What if major corporations didn't need to keep producing to fulfill human requirements? What if everyone had every thing they needed? What would these corporations do then? Maybe that's a different subject and I'm off on my own tangent.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I know, the poster has a right to their opinion. Even though I think they were trying to make something out other than what the topic is really about. I posted the bit about the Clock tower and Georgia guide-stones and the other information not because I am pushing a NWO agenda but more along the lines of what a waste of money those projects were and why haven't the wealthy spent that and more on real problems.

Ya know I really like what the Georgia guide stones say and I could care less who made them. I do see your point on the money spending though....but guide stones seem to be a reminder to us all that we are letting ourselves get out of hand as a species and I think they are kind of in our face because we so easily ignore all that we do.

On topic with the money thing....consider how much money that was spent on commercials during the Superbowl. I heard it topped out at over a billion. Now that is really really sick. Spending like that should be against the law unless it helps others that are in need. IMPO of course.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Ya know I really like what the Georgia guide stones say and I could care less who made them. I do see your point on the money spending though....but guide stones seem to be a reminder to us all that we are letting ourselves get out of hand as a species and I think they are kind of in our face because we so easily ignore all that we do.

I like the Georgia Guidestones too. I think the message is very valid.

Supply and Demand. Humans are an infestation on this planet. Many (probably most) aren't willing to voluntarily give up anything. Would we be pumping oil out of the gulf - - if there was no need for it?

Have you read the threads on reproduction control?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join