It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have not read them yet but took note of them as a need to read.

I know it sounds harsh to some...but when we look at this world from a species perspective and from a planet perspective...we as conscious beings should be willing to control what benefits the whole over what hinders it.

Good to 'see' you btw. I almost put a 'wave' to Annee-in my last post

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Good to see you too LV.

The reality of human infestation - - sucks the Big One.

Its a sad day - - when you look to Corporations to save the planet.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have heard many people say that the georgia guide stones are a NWO plot of some kind.Personally I think that there is great wisdom there.The evil lies in getting to the point where that wisdom can be implemented.
Great thread like always.
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This has been interesting
Very thought provoking.
I found the Clock very interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very nice. I starred and flagged way back when. Just read it again. Just as nice as the first time.

Some people can put their emotion in the words and pics, you can just feel it.

You are one of those people.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by miragezero

Everybody has a right to their opinions, that includes you.

edit on 5-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Claims that involve quantities or science or the like are not opinions and they are intended for the person to recieve as a fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

In any case thank you for your contribution...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Very nice. I starred and flagged way back when. Just read it again. Just as nice as the first time.

Some people can put their emotion in the words and pics, you can just feel it.

You are one of those people.

I agree. Raising awareness and bringing a good discussion together, I'd applaud you if I could.

Good work Slayer

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
W-O-W! I actually was thinking about all of this the other day in matter of fact. Everything from the mass animal die offs, the amount of pollution we've created, and to the idea were starving Earth theoretically.
It's amazing how accurate Agent Smith was from the Matrix:
Matrix Clip
We as humans take for granted the idea that this is all we've got (for now). We cant just leave this planet once we use up the air, water, food, etc. We dont understand that so we just constantly pollute the air, waterways, even the ground. I could go on but I dont want to recap everything you've stated. Amazing work.
edit on 2/9/2011 by 7ruth because: Take out YouTube link, substituted with normal link

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I appreciate the encouragement.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 7ruth

I wasn't meaning to scare anybody.
The premise of the thread was simply to show some of the things we are doing world wide.
Sometimes the truth hurts and some will simply try to make this thread out to be something it is not.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Oh yeah I understand, when fear is put into a persons mind by the truth then chaos, disorder, etc. might consume a community. Which is why the government fears letting the 7ruth out. Gotta love it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dont be fooled, its not humanity thats causing mother earth to die, its all the dark governments and societies. We have free energy and abundant food ect.... but its not being used or revealed because the dark governments are killing those who try bring it to the public. They were planning of getting rid of alot of humans with chem trails, polluting water, and so on simple because they see us much the same way as a farmer sees a herd of cattle, ect.... The dark governments are working with the bad aliens, the Grey and reptilians and they currently are living deep underground with technologies to create a livable environment. The galactic federation of light is her to save us and to help us with whats to come. Once we destroy the secret societies and exterminate the dark governments and sanitize planet earth soon, we will have free energy, clean water, clean air, and have love in our hearts and no longer being controlled. Doesent it make sense that we cant love and live life because of all the negativity and hate and control from the dark governments. If you are intelligent you will research this up for your own and those who mock this are already manipulated. Please see www.global-settlement.org... and see for your self that a lot of dark governments and societies are being put on trial and have been giving a notice from Global Settlement Foundation. This is not science fiction and we are going to be a heaven on earth soon. The Galactic federation of light has light ships, they are seen as lights moving in the sky as well as those blinking red and blue ones you see at night. Go out side at night and see for your self how many of them are surrounding earth ready for the mass landing soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Dont be fooled, its not humanity thats causing mother earth to die,

She's not dying, people...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 7ruth

I think What bothers people the most is when their long held cherished views are challenged. Sometimes the TRUTH is stranger than fiction. Some rebel and lose their tempers because of FEAR.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Very well done. I have a feeling humanity is in danger

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
wow ! what a thread ....

but also your absolutely right ,, we re the ones who are causeing the planets demise or at least the downfall of our own speices and we re doing it in record time....

in the past 100 years we have come a long way to a better evoloution ? no, to our own distruction... almost 7 billion people yet the ones who are suppose to care dont. their too greedy.....

as of now there is plenty of food, fresh water and houseing yet in the modern world we have people living in shacks made out of cardbord boxes and small children who are straving to death...

all due to greed ......

there will be no peace on earth til we all treat each other with respect and dignaty .. til we learn how to make sure every single man women and child has what they need to live a normal healthy life
what is happening to this planet is tearing me up as a human being.. yet without tons of cash
im a sitting duck and can only help out in small ways but it will never be enough to heal mother earth.
edit on 15/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Humans are a tough species we survived the last Ice age I'm very confident we can survive our own self-destruction like behavior. Through means of advanced technologies medical bio-engineering computing and the like. We have to get rid OF TPTB because they hold back alot of the advanced tech that could free humanity from the slavery we are all enduring ATM

The one thing that scares me the most is not the pollution the ice ages comets or anything etc. The thing that frightens me to the core is AI (Artificial Intelligence) .

What if we create robots that are actually AI and they become a threat to humanity. This is as dangerous as encountering another alien species if we don't keep it under-control.

Imagine being torn to shreds by nano-bots or some robotic war breaks out and the robots start to think for their own well-being.....

This is a very possible threat if AI is able to be achieved and it scares the crap outta me!

edit on 16-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

Humans are a tough species we survived the last Ice age I'm very confident we can survive our own self-destruction like behavior. Through means of advanced technologies medical bio-engineering computing and the like. We have to get rid OF TPTB because they hold back alot of the advanced tech that could free humanity from the slavery we are all enduring ATM

The one thing that scares me the most is not the pollution the ice ages comets or anything etc. The thing that frightens me to the core is AI (Artificial Intelligence) .

What if we create robots that are actually AI and they become a threat to humanity. This is as dangerous as encountering another alien species if we don't keep it under-control.

Imagine being torn to shreds by nano-bots or some robotic war breaks out and the robots start to think for their own well-being.....

This is a very possible threat if AI is able to be achieved and it scares the crap outta me!

I dont think we really have to be concerned about AI at this point in time. AI would be very very hard to create, and an AI that could destroy or world, would have to be incredibly advanced, i dont even think TPTB had the technology to create AI. Well, atleast not super sophisticated AI that could end our world... but who knows

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

...as of now there is plenty of food, fresh water and houseing yet in the modern world we have people living in shacks made out of cardbord boxes and small children who are straving to death...

Greetings:

I read with interest your post to Slayer69 and thought this might be of interest.

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

and perhaps

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

Enjoy.

In Peace & Light
tfw

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join