It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

AND

This means what exactly?
We shouldn't monitor our pollution or try to clean up our messes?
pffft...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't see the problem with the clock or the seed vault, they seem like good ideas, particularly the seed vault, it would more than likely protect against extinction of alot of plant species, which people would do well to remember, happens with or without the help of mankind.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The clock reminds me of the Mayans. Or some ancient underground society that has once done this before..? crazy..

great thread! Tragic circumstances.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
The clock reminds me of the Mayans. Or some ancient underground society that has once done this before..? crazy..

And when it stops in 10,000 years do you think everyone will run around screaming about the end of the world?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational

Originally posted by Myendica

And when it stops in 10,000 years do you think everyone will run around screaming about the end of the world?

Totally. can't wait for 10,000 years to go bye..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I have nothing against the seed vault either when we consider what monsanto is doing to our crops.

edit on 14-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very good post!!!! I can't stop thinking about the picture of the space junk. No wonder why we haven't made contact with ETs. Who would want to risk flying through that crap?!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xanaoded

Yeah I thought it was important to include that. i was tempted to add out junk we left behind on the moon as well but cut it for sake of post size.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xanaoded

Our own space shuttles fly through it, it's not as bad as the picture makes it look, although I do think something should be done about it. I think I read before that the Chinese and American missile hits on their satellites added thousands of new pieces of debris to the upper atmosphere. I think NASA tracks all the pieces of debris over 1mm? or something like that

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

good post ...but also painfull....i want to shift there but not after seeing all this.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maahi

Check this also,,,,, www.hot-discovery.blogspot.com

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant thread
Very touching...

Like most of you out there, I too have been feeling pretty restless lately and never felt this overwhelming sadness for something big coming that for the life of me I can't figure out.
I'll be forever crossing my fingers hoping that this is not the end of us all and that somehow there is still hope. And if there isn't, then I guess as a very arrogant specie we will get what we deserve.

Btw, although insignificant to the thread, just would like to include this photo I took just before Christmas while I was out in the garden. Sorry about the quality. It was actually a lot brighter red than shown in the pics as if it was bleeding. It was the most eerie and saddest looking thing I've seen it actually made me cry. I guess all these doomsday stuff is getting to me big time. LOL.. Spread the love people...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks Slayer for this meaningful post. It is right on time with all of the calamity we have going on spiritually, psychologically, cosmically, financially and physically. It is sad that it appears that our evolution seems to be stuck in a continuous rat wheel. Glad to see consciousness still exists.

edit on 1/15/2011 by MOOR45 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm all for environmental conservation. However what I find ludicrous is calling human beings an infestation. As matter of fact I find it extremely offensive.

We all know we have to pull up our socks, but posting a bunch of pictures of environmental disasters and invoking guilt is just silly.

The last time someone called human beings an infestation, alot of innocents ended up in labor camps and killed. Get over yourselves and start looking at the positives.

Edit: People are so delusional they're calling this crap meaningful. Gimme a break.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Looking_Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

Thanks for your reply.

Interesting perspective.
Do you have anything to contribute regarding the actual contents of the thread?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Yes I hope they do that, but will anyone still be able to read our languages that far down the time line ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOOR45
Thanks Slayer for this meaningful post. It is right on time with all of the calamity we have going on spiritually, psychologically, cosmically, financially and physically. It is sad that it appears that our evolution seems to be stuck in a continuous rat wheel. Glad to see consciousness still exists.

I think it's a cycle that can be broken with education and awareness.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I often have dreams of the ending times. In the earlier part of the 2000's I would dream of hundreds of plans crashing, military attacks on america IN america, underground shelter cities, nuclear explosions etc. Before I ever even heard of the Myans or 2012 these dreams would come to me. As we step into the next decade Im starting to see a lot of what I dreamed to come to past. I come here to ATS and see videos of underground cities being built, the rising threat of nuclear war. Birds falling from the sky and all type of crazy things. Seems somehow I have been given visions of what DOOMSDAY will be like. I dont believe in the whole 2012 thing. In 2002 I can honestly say that I never even heard of this. I was excited that two years had gone by since the assumed 2000 world ending craze. The world would be SHOCKED if maybe...just maybe something GREAT came this year. One thing we all can agree on is...something is cooking...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A lot of very good points. Some say that we have been "quarantined" from the rest of life beyond earth for that very reason. Sad but true.

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join