It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

thanks for the reply what i dont think people are getting is the triangle pics were taken in the summer its now the dead of winter here in minnesota and we have tons of snow on the ground and i wont go out there all my pics are the real deal ..none photoshoped some on the slide show he posted were done on aqua soft to make them interisting plus i didnt want the video used i was going to use them for a diffrent thread ..its the photos i have up of the triangle that i want looked at that i started the thread with ..I feel like people are out to make me look bad and not looking at the orignal photos ..I give up!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I just got out of the snow myself. I got some good pics of the Illinois winter snow. All I can say is, if you know they are real then fight tooth and nail with people.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

smiles I have been

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I read this thread a few days ago, and thought I'd check back to see if anyone has had a good look at the pics. Not a lot of joy so far I see. They look so interesting too! Come on you clever ATS peeps!!
Have starred and flagged the thread, fab pics.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by airliebird58

thanks for peeking in airliebird58

have a good day!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I havent abandoned his post ..I still stand behind these pics..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi sugarcookie I'm still checking in and still in disbelief that no one has asked for you to send them your pictures !

On my phone right now when I have time I think ill message some members and ask them to take a peek

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It almost seems to me that ther debunkers only pick the easy pics to debunk. It seems that if there is a chance that they are real they do not want to say, "I don't know what it is , but its not fake." I have seen some really crappy photos jumped all over by the debunkers. Not this one for some reason.

This makes me wonder about the real agenda of some people on this site.

I still check in from time to time.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ive had some very nice replys from alot of people..But ive also gotten hostility and personal attacks this derails a good thread ..these pics are of something in the sky as you can see there not shakey pics not photoshoped but mostly what ive had personal attacks on me and thats easy to do under the cover of anonymity .I appreciate opinions but there are some that go out of there way to insult me ..and thanks for your reply have a wonderful day

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Sugarcookie1,

Thanks for some very interesting pics.

The problem is your statement:

You are seeing seeing clouds under it sorta.. But it was a very clear cloudless night

The clever people here won't let you get away with that.

So if you want more interest in your pics - which I think may be genuine - you must clear up the point about clouds.

I think there may have been a bank of clouds in the far west which you at first confused with the treeline.

If you could give your exact location in Minnesota it would also help. With Google Earth we could see if there are any hills, even low ones, to the west of your property.

And if you could suggest any features - such as buildings, highways, lakes - that may have been directly underneath the hovering triangle it would help as well. It seems that these giant craft don't waste their time, they home in on a particular feature of interest and then hover there, apparently studying it, for several minutes.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe what i was seeing over the tree line was maybe moisture it was a warm summer night ..I'm not good at explaining stuff ..there is about a mile of tree line from were i took the pic meaning a mile back of tree line in the back of that tree line is a small lake there is no fish in this lake its not deep enough and freezes out in the winter so nothing can live in it ..when i took the pic it was way above the tree line no were near were the moisture line was to me i called it clouds..It was a clear cloudless night above all that it was beautiful as it often is ..I live out in the middle of nowhere and the trees sround my farm ..I cant give you my location for privecy reasons my husband wont allow it..I'm also turning the pics over to Mufon and make out a sighting of this (what ever) it is to them I'm sure they will have an interest ..thanks for takeing a look

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Quite understand about the privacy concern and it's a good idea to turn over the case to Mufon.

Is it for privacy reasons that you don't want to submit a daytime picture from your property?

If so, I hope the image experts here will appreciate that and start to give your pics the attention they deserve.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lowneck

yes i live in a very small town im about 2 hours from the twin citys

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here is a picture showing the treeline and how far you can see above and beyond it. The view I have is beautiful. You can actually see storms rolling in from great distances and anything weird in the sky stands out like a sore thumb.

Tree Line

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the treeline pic, lucky to have such a nice view.

Comparing your pic with presenttense's Photoshopped image seems to show that the lights you photographed were just above the treeline, not above a bank of cloud. Therefore, unless low hills just happen to coincide with the treeline, which seems most unlikely, the idea that the lights were on a hillside is disproved.

So let's hope the image experts here now give us the benefit of their wisdom by analysing your interesting pics. Or at least give us some reasons for their lack of interest.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
SC1~OP
Please do not take offense from my post, It not ment to be that way but truthful from a guy that thinks UFO are probable. Since I have not witness anything myself.
Plus
Your story and pictures are well needed with all the garbage that is floating around and the delusional people who believe anything and everything.

So,

Nice pictures, I don't think anyone is going to come and help prove or disprove your pictures.
You seem sincere and a little seclusive. The fact is the pictures are not very clear. They actually
fall into a ho hum category. Like Wow those pictures were that close in getting something good, but still nothing to put a sledge hammer stamp on.
There is not much we can do with the pictures to enhance them enough to bring out more detail and we need detail.
You may want to invest more to capture better quality night time pictures or videos?

You are in a prime location, I'm not sure how much you see things in the summer night sky but one great legit picture could bring lots of money to you and your family. < In case your husband is totally against what you are doing.

For now, I believe your story, but it's a belief that I will forget tomorrow because at this time with the pictures you have it's just not that outstanding. Yes it is better than nothing which makes your story credible but
Every one of us has good little trinket stories, some better than others but they are trinkets until we get that one video or that one picture that rules!

Think about that good night time camera.

As Richard Dolan says Disclosure is going to happen because you can't stop history.
All we need is one great picture or video to get the ball rolling .

Do it SugarCookie!!

F&S

Ps who made your avatar?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

mysteryskeptic i don't take any offense to your post at all..I guess its my passion on these pics..I know there not the best but Ive seen alot of garbage pics and videos and i can understand people going pfft there not real but i think there better then most Ive seen.. and I'm not interested in making money off pics if my pics brought us 1 step closer to Disclosure id be happy..and this summer i will be back out there filming again and yes I'm in a prime location for filming Ive seen alot of strange stuff in the sky's over the years here and some i have filmed some already..and one of these days those trinkets will be found who knows it might just be by me! thanks for the nice reply..my husband found the avatar and said this is you and loaded it for me he understands my passion on this subjt..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The fact is the pictures are not very clear.

mysteryskeptic,

With respect, your criticism would only be valid if we already had hundreds of clear pictures of indisputable UAPs.

I think we only have one - Petit Rechain.

And what if Sugarcookie's UAP was intrinsically fuzzy, like many that have been described by eyewitnesses?

Not so many eyewitnesses have come forward here with their own pics. And I think some of the image experts here have higher standards than those that MUFON consults.

So it would be a pity not to follow this one up while the witness is still patiently waiting to answer questions.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doublealpha
Why is it that "UFO'S" have lights ,what I really wonder about if they are extraterrestrial they would not have to worry about navigation lights like we have on airplanes ??

Well maybe they have FAA regulations on their home world for the same reason WE have lights on our flying machines

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
sugarcookie, I am NO expert, but at first look, the 1st photo resembled an airplane with the lights lit up underneath. I live in a flightpath, though 20 minutes from Philly airport, I occasionally see these kinds of planes. However, the more I looked, I no longer believe they resemble these specific airplanes. I think you have a very interesting set of pics here & I too believe you are sincere. On a side note, I ordered a new camera today to try to catch the triangular, red light object, that often parks itself high in the sky for hours on end! I can only see it with my binoculars, but hoping my new camera can catch it, so I can bring it here to ATS. S&F. Let us know if MUFON follows up please, & thanks for sharing

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join