It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I felt compelled to join and more importantly to post a response to this specific thread for the reasons detailed below. I debated whether or not to post and have only told a couple of people due to not wanting to sound stupid and because the first few people I told said "oh it was probbaly a plane or a helicopter"..Typical ignorant responses I suppose. Not sure what response I was expecting from people who hadn't actually seen what we had seen but I suppose I was just looking for answers in the wrong place or expecting them to say they had also seen something similar or rather hoping they had. No such luck.

I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England. On the evening of January 12th 2011 at 5:45p.m (dark) My wife, 12 month old son and I were driving home. We'd just picked our son up from my mothers house in Darfield. My wife was driving and I was looking out of the windscreen and passenger window. As we drove down the A6195 toward the first Park Spring roundabout I saw a horizontal line of light in the sky, I made a joking comment to my wife "look at that, it looks like a tie-fighter from star wars" I made this remark as there were two noticibley brighter lights on each end of the line of light, which at first gave the impression that it was an H shape due to the glare of the bright lights on either side through the glass. the width of the line of light was about a finger-tip length (I know this isn't accurate as fingertips vary but it's what I used to remember at the time, so we're talking about little less than an inch, roughly.)

as we entered the roundabout and took the first exit onto Park Spring Road (A6195) I continued to watch and asked my wife "Seriously, what is that", to which she replied that she had no idea, it was probably a plane and that she was trying to concentrate on driving. Not satisfied I asked her to pull over at the next roundabout on the Park Spring Road. The first exit off of the roundabout I asked her to stop at is a little dead end with a small tin-sheet building near it. Upon getting out of the car I kept watching it and observed that the line of lights was a minty green colour, like white and green but sort of mixed and that the two brighter, distinct lights on either end were white, though there was no gap between the green glow and the white lights. The line was still and did not move, the lights were also still, no blinking or anything. As my eyes became accustomed to looking at the light against the clear night sky I could clearly make out that the line of lights made up one side of a dark triangle. Despite it being night time, the shape became clearer against the night sky as my eyes settled. I could hear a noise like an aeroplane but when I later questioned my wife about the whole incident she said that there was an aeroplane that she observed that had passed overhead going toward Doncaster, so in otherwords it was in the opposite direction to the object i was looking at that she saw out of her driver-side window. As my son was in the car I decided it best to head home and for me to come back out on my own with the binoculars and camcorder so I jumped back in the car and we carried on, though fairly hastily. as we continued down the A6195 I noticed three crisp bright white lights about 1.5 inches above the tree-line, due to the bendy road this appeared to move position but as we got closer it appeared to be above the new school that is being built off of the roundabout where Collier Road meets Pontefract Road. two of the lights were horizontal and were on the same level and the third light was above the two other lights but closer to the bottom light on the right hand side, giving the impression that this was in a triangle formation. Though due to there just being 3 lights with no distinguishable/visible object or frame connecting them it was not possible for me to determine whether it was an actual triangle object or just one light above two others. Plus we were looking at it head on/slightly to our right and did not have the opportunity to see it from any other angle in order to gauge the depth/shape of it from other angles. There is a crane on the school site, but only the cab is illuminated (when it is illuminated it is a solid rectangle with red lighting as it was this evening). The three lights we saw were visibly well above the horizonal crane and hence were a lot higher than the flood lighting on the building site. As we got closer again I was asking my wife what she thought it was and whether she could see it. She could, though again was unable to pay as much attention due to driving. As we got closer we could see the lights pulsating/fading off, on, off, on, they were pulsating in synch with eachother but were gradually getting dimmer each time they came back. it was like watching lights behind a shimmering heatwave or as if cloud or fog was quickly whisping over them and as they got dimmer they went out one by one. It was a clear night and the lights were not high enough to be at cloud level, plus it was a clear night. At this point I was really frustrated and worked up and just wanted to get home so that I could come out with the camcorder and binoculars. There was nowhere to safely pull over due to other cars and so the best I could do was look back out of the side window but the lights had gone by the time we actually passed where they were. I continued to look in the direction of the lights as we continued our journey. After taking the 3rd exit on the roundabout where Collier Road meets Pontefract Road onto the A628 I was looking back in the general direction through my wifes passenger window and saw an orange round pulsating light about the size of a pea which was moving very quickly toward our direction. I commented to my wife that it was moving towards us very quickly. It was pulsing on and off consistantly, half as fast as the three white lights I'd seen shortly before. As we left the A628 and drove along the High street I could still see the orange light and watched as the orange light turned into a vertical spike of bright whilte lights (about 5) They were not so distinct that I could count them but I could tell from the glare that they were individual sources but were so close it looked like a single spike. They were not pulsating and still moving towards Shafton. The spike of lights then changed into 4 distinct bright pulsating white lights in a neat/proper square formation the spike of lights and lights in a square formation were the size of pin-heads and were very bright. They were pulsating at the same rate as the orange round light.
I observed the 4 lights in square formation move parralell to shafton high-street albeit set back and about 2 inches above roof level and move off in the direction of New Lodge. We eventually made it home and I frantically got our camcorder and my binoculars and went back out. I drove back to wht site where we had pulled over and got out and looked around, feeling rather stupid as there were loads of people driving by watching me staring up into the sky. I didn't see anything else but have been keeping an eye out since. The reason I posted on this thread is that the triangle I saw looked very similar to the second image you put up, though the only light source I observed was at what I assume was the back of the triangle, the rest of the triangle was dark. plus the light was a minty/pine green white glow with two brighter white lights on either side.

I have no idea if the things I saw above were linked to eachother but feel that they were in some way which is why I've kept the info regarding the none-triangular formations in here. I did notice a man on the high street looking up at the orange light and presumably saw it change into a spike of white lights and the four lights in square formation, though due to rushing home I could not ask.

It's worth noting that there were workmen working on the new school site as we drove past and saw the three lights. Whether or not anyone else saw what we did I'm not sure, but would imagine someone on the site must have, especially if on the elevated framework of the building. I haven't had the guts to go and ask them for fear of sounding stupid or being told that they dont have time to talk to me. It sounds silly, but the thought of sounding stupid has really put me off investigating this further and given that it was back in January it's even more off-putting because I've left it so long.

One thing I just noticed when I re-read; I say in a couple of places that the lights were x amount of inches from the tree line or rooftops etc....What I mean by that is that at the distance I was from those objects they appeared to be at that distance....if I were closer to the lights then that distance is relative and would change accordingly. Sorry if that sounds ambiguous but as I dont know the actual size of the lights or the triangle I am unable to accurately say how high I thought they were in actuality and don't think it would be worth me trying to guess.

Lastly, I also saw a spherical UFO when out with my sister when we were much younger. Though I will try and find an appropriate thread to post those notes under as this seems to be for triangular sightings.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

According to Ed Fouche (former Area 51 employee for those who don't know
, the triangle UFOs were (and maybe still are) made in at least Area 51. He said most UFOs look like the ol school UFOs.

There's never been an alien-made triangle UFO. The Area 51 fellas only built a triangle alien-like flying craft because their circular ones failed.

edit on 7-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waltsy

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I felt compelled to join and more importantly to post a response to this specific thread for the reasons detailed below. I debated whether or not to post and have only told a couple of people due to not wanting to sound stupid and because the first few people I told said "oh it was probbaly a plane or a helicopter"..Typical ignorant responses I suppose. Not sure what response I was expecting from people who hadn't actually seen what we had seen but I suppose I was just looking for answers in the wrong place or expecting them to say they had also seen something similar or rather hoping they had. No such luck.

I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England. On the evening of January 12th 2011 at 5:45p.m (dark) My wife, 12 month old son and I were driving home. We'd just picked our son up from my mothers house in Darfield. My wife was driving and I was looking out of the windscreen and passenger window. As we drove down the A6195 toward the first Park Spring roundabout I saw a horizontal line of light in the sky, I made a joking comment to my wife "look at that, it looks like a tie-fighter from star wars" I made this remark as there were two noticibley brighter lights on each end of the line of light, which at first gave the impression that it was an H shape due to the glare of the bright lights on either side through the glass. the width of the line of light was about a finger-tip length (I know this isn't accurate as fingertips vary but it's what I used to remember at the time, so we're talking about little less than an inch, roughly.)

as we entered the roundabout and took the first exit onto Park Spring Road (A6195) I continued to watch and asked my wife "Seriously, what is that", to which she replied that she had no idea, it was probably a plane and that she was trying to concentrate on driving. Not satisfied I asked her to pull over at the next roundabout on the Park Spring Road. The first exit off of the roundabout I asked her to stop at is a little dead end with a small tin-sheet building near it. Upon getting out of the car I kept watching it and observed that the line of lights was a minty green colour, like white and green but sort of mixed and that the two brighter, distinct lights on either end were white, though there was no gap between the green glow and the white lights. The line was still and did not move, the lights were also still, no blinking or anything. As my eyes became accustomed to looking at the light against the clear night sky I could clearly make out that the line of lights made up one side of a dark triangle. Despite it being night time, the shape became clearer against the night sky as my eyes settled. I could hear a noise like an aeroplane but when I later questioned my wife about the whole incident she said that there was an aeroplane that she observed that had passed overhead going toward Doncaster, so in otherwords it was in the opposite direction to the object i was looking at that she saw out of her driver-side window. As my son was in the car I decided it best to head home and for me to come back out on my own with the binoculars and camcorder so I jumped back in the car and we carried on, though fairly hastily. as we continued down the A6195 I noticed three crisp bright white lights about 1.5 inches above the tree-line, due to the bendy road this appeared to move position but as we got closer it appeared to be above the new school that is being built off of the roundabout where Collier Road meets Pontefract Road. two of the lights were horizontal and were on the same level and the third light was above the two other lights but closer to the bottom light on the right hand side, giving the impression that this was in a triangle formation. Though due to there just being 3 lights with no distinguishable/visible object or frame connecting them it was not possible for me to determine whether it was an actual triangle object or just one light above two others. Plus we were looking at it head on/slightly to our right and did not have the opportunity to see it from any other angle in order to gauge the depth/shape of it from other angles. There is a crane on the school site, but only the cab is illuminated (when it is illuminated it is a solid rectangle with red lighting as it was this evening). The three lights we saw were visibly well above the horizonal crane and hence were a lot higher than the flood lighting on the building site. As we got closer again I was asking my wife what she thought it was and whether she could see it. She could, though again was unable to pay as much attention due to driving. As we got closer we could see the lights pulsating/fading off, on, off, on, they were pulsating in synch with eachother but were gradually getting dimmer each time they came back. it was like watching lights behind a shimmering heatwave or as if cloud or fog was quickly whisping over them and as they got dimmer they went out one by one. It was a clear night and the lights were not high enough to be at cloud level, plus it was a clear night. At this point I was really frustrated and worked up and just wanted to get home so that I could come out with the camcorder and binoculars. There was nowhere to safely pull over due to other cars and so the best I could do was look back out of the side window but the lights had gone by the time we actually passed where they were. I continued to look in the direction of the lights as we continued our journey. After taking the 3rd exit on the roundabout where Collier Road meets Pontefract Road onto the A628 I was looking back in the general direction through my wifes passenger window and saw an orange round pulsating light about the size of a pea which was moving very quickly toward our direction. I commented to my wife that it was moving towards us very quickly. It was pulsing on and off consistantly, half as fast as the three white lights I'd seen shortly before. As we left the A628 and drove along the High street I could still see the orange light and watched as the orange light turned into a vertical spike of bright whilte lights (about 5) They were not so distinct that I could count them but I could tell from the glare that they were individual sources but were so close it looked like a single spike. They were not pulsating and still moving towards Shafton. The spike of lights then changed into 4 distinct bright pulsating white lights in a neat/proper square formation the spike of lights and lights in a square formation were the size of pin-heads and were very bright. They were pulsating at the same rate as the orange round light.
I observed the 4 lights in square formation move parralell to shafton high-street albeit set back and about 2 inches above roof level and move off in the direction of New Lodge. We eventually made it home and I frantically got our camcorder and my binoculars and went back out. I drove back to wht site where we had pulled over and got out and looked around, feeling rather stupid as there were loads of people driving by watching me staring up into the sky. I didn't see anything else but have been keeping an eye out since. The reason I posted on this thread is that the triangle I saw looked very similar to the second image you put up, though the only light source I observed was at what I assume was the back of the triangle, the rest of the triangle was dark. plus the light was a minty/pine green white glow with two brighter white lights on either side.

I have no idea if the things I saw above were linked to eachother but feel that they were in some way which is why I've kept the info regarding the none-triangular formations in here. I did notice a man on the high street looking up at the orange light and presumably saw it change into a spike of white lights and the four lights in square formation, though due to rushing home I could not ask.

It's worth noting that there were workmen working on the new school site as we drove past and saw the three lights. Whether or not anyone else saw what we did I'm not sure, but would imagine someone on the site must have, especially if on the elevated framework of the building. I haven't had the guts to go and ask them for fear of sounding stupid or being told that they dont have time to talk to me. It sounds silly, but the thought of sounding stupid has really put me off investigating this further and given that it was back in January it's even more off-putting because I've left it so long.

One thing I just noticed when I re-read; I say in a couple of places that the lights were x amount of inches from the tree line or rooftops etc....What I mean by that is that at the distance I was from those objects they appeared to be at that distance....if I were closer to the lights then that distance is relative and would change accordingly. Sorry if that sounds ambiguous but as I dont know the actual size of the lights or the triangle I am unable to accurately say how high I thought they were in actuality and don't think it would be worth me trying to guess.

Lastly, I also saw a spherical UFO when out with my sister when we were much younger. Though I will try and find an appropriate thread to post those notes under as this seems to be for triangular sightings.

Hello Waltsy and welcome to ATS
I read your post 3 times so i could absorb it correctly from your description of the triangle object it sounds like the one that we saw..And i understand the not wanting to feel stupid in a way i wish i never would have posted these pics because most are telling me there mundane maybe its just me but my triangle one sure looks like a V shape and you can see the lights it looks just like when we saw it with our naked eye and this craft was big not huge but large..
My husband and i have seen none-triangular formations also in fact one night we had company over and had a campfire going my husband spotted 2 craft and pointed this out and everyone here saw those..they also had an orangish light and went into a white spike but they were in a line hovered there for about 2 mins and took off in a very fast rate of speed he was able to get a pic but there not good ones because of no tripod just free hand..
We also have another pic of a craft that is in a V formation the red lights were on the back of the V and they were huge lights that took up the whole back of V that strobed and they looked like they were fluorescent that glowing kind of light..
I think anytime you talk about this kinda subject your up for ridicule unless you have seen it yourself to be a believer or you have witness to what you have seen..some people in here say it should have been video taped then others are tired of videos and want pics its hard to please people..In fact even with the pics i feel like people think I'm a crackpot.I will have to think long and hard before i post anymore pics..
You said there were workmen working on the new school when you drove past and this was back in jan if your able to find those folks id ask what they saw if anything what do you have to lose you probably wont ever see them again
Its to bad you weren't able to get video or pics of your sightings if anything just to acknowledge you saw something i always carry a camera with me everywhere..
And also we have seen alot of strange objects at tree level here we live on a farm and its right in the middle of a forest the tree line goes on for miles and miles we are miles from any town..I posted a while back some rare ball lighting pics the energy in the air was unreal that day i took these..I took the video down but the pics are there if you scroll down the page you might be interested in a peek www.abovetopsecret.com...
I want to thank you for takeing the time to post what you saw i loved that you felt compelled to share this with me , and please do share with others your siteing with your sister when you were younger,and once again welcome to ATS!!~~~cookie

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

According to Ed Fouche (former Area 51 employee for those who don't know
, the triangle UFOs were (and maybe still are) made in at least Area 51. He said most UFOs look like the ol school UFOs.

There's never been an alien-made triangle UFO. The Area 51 fellas only built a triangle alien-like flying craft because their circular ones failed.

edit on 7-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: (no reason given)

I have a problem with this Ed Fouche guy, There was a background check done on Ed Fouche and there was nobody with first last name of Ed Fouche, also with the middle name of Rothschild,I'm not sure this man ever really worked there..I did see an interview were he said that he has no proof to his claims,i cant remember the video i saw that on ..Its just my thought on the aliens and triangle UFOs why not surly they have evolved from the dish craft to something like the triangles..Ed Fouche says there never has been an alien-made triangle UFO for some reason i just don't believe that but thanks for posting your thoughts

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That looks like a TRB-3 ... A craft flown out of Nevada (area 51), that's an alien reproduction vehicle. -
So the contents of the craft are theoretically high ranking US military and research types..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

To me he seems most certainly legit.

He does have proof...

I would post a video presentation of him but I'm using an iPad and Youtube is separated from the internet (same with iPhones) so I can't get the web address.

Google "alien rapture" and on the right a video presentation called "Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture Full 1998...") will come up. Watch that one

He mentiones a presentation in England he did where he brought 200 documents as proof. He can't go through all the proof in every presentation. It's all in his head. If he went through all the proof it would go for way to long

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

To me he seems most certainly legit.

He does have proof...

I would post a video presentation of him but I'm using an iPad and Youtube is separated from the internet (same with iPhones) so I can't get the web address.

Google "alien rapture" and on the right a video presentation called "Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture Full 1998...") will come up. Watch that one

He mentiones a presentation in England he did where he brought 200 documents as proof. He can't go through all the proof in every presentation. It's all in his head. If he went through all the proof it would go for way to long

I will take a look at the site tomorrow when i got some time and thanks..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Waltsy

Waltsy,

Much enjoyed reading your account. A very interesting sighting, with many carefully observed details.

If you could get a local newspaper to run a story - without giving any details about yourself of course - it might encourage other witnesses to come forward.

If you haven't already downloaded Omar Fowler's report, based on accounts of low level 'triangles' by witnesses like yourself, it's certainly worth studying:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Omar seems to be rebuilding his site after a hacker attack but I guess he'd be very interested in your sighting.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lowneck
reply to post by Waltsy

Waltsy,

Much enjoyed reading your account. A very interesting sighting, with many carefully observed details.

If you could get a local newspaper to run a story - without giving any details about yourself of course - it might encourage other witnesses to come forward.

If you haven't already downloaded Omar Fowler's report, based on accounts of low level 'triangles' by witnesses like yourself, it's certainly worth studying:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Omar seems to be rebuilding his site after a hacker attack but I guess he'd be very interested in your sighting.

Cheers

Does Omar Fowler have a email addy? I couldn't find it id like to email this man~~cookie

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Waltsy

Hi Waltsy and welcome to ATS

Thanks for your detailed account it was very interesting to hear as a Rotherham lad who's worked in that area !

All the best

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thanks lowneck, Mr H and sugarcookie, I will go to the building site this weekend and see the foreman. The idea about getting the story printed in the local paper is also something I will look into. Best regards.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Waltsy because: I posted the comment then noticed that someone else had replied to me so I edited the post to include the name of the person who just replied in order to acknowledge their comment rather than posting a separate comment.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to post Omar's website:

phenomenonresearch.com...

He has a contact form on his site.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sorry, I forgot to post Omar's website:

phenomenonresearch.com...

He has a contact form on his site.

Cheers

Thanks Lowneck for the link !

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think these Triangle pics and videos are not anything new or great in my thoughts. See I think that these are although somethimes fun to look and see they don't offer any new great material as far as spreading the message about ufo's. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bag on anyone here at all just offering some thoughts I've been personally have for sometime. These triangle (ufo's) seem to be just military secret projects planes and technology such as the Aura en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft) www.abovetopsecret.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... or the TR-3b www.deepspace4.com... www.tr-3b.com... www.hidden-truth.org... I've seen 2 of them myself with my own eyes one that even flew above me at 3 in the morning as I was working security at Alum Rock Light Rail staion in San Jose, Ca it was cool to watch and made no noise even though it was about hmmm... i'm going say about 50 to 100 feet above me. I just think we need to make this sight and more sights like it become more elite though posting super crazy ufo videos and pictures which most people can't explain (around 85% seems right or more) it's up to all of us to get the sheeple in line like the goverment does and instead of veiling the truth with cover-ups, lies, corruption, black projects, secret bases, and so forth we need to remove their blindfolds from thier eyes and expose them to all that is true. So I think a great start is though great amazing exposure not the regular I saw something could be a plane, militart craft, helicopter, chinese laterns, sky divers, blah blah blah. It needs to be amazing so we can expose the truth and convert no believers into belivers not to follow our religion or occult but to follow what the truth is and once their exposed and go along with us it will make us stonger against all those who conform to keeping the truth from us. (I.E.) www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To the OP I seen something very similar to that, I live near an airport and I see all sorts from there.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresenttense
I've taken your photo and lightened it up a bit using Photoshop. I didn't add anything, just brought out everything I could using the shadow/highlights tool.

I'm inclined to believe that this is some sort of light or beacon on a mountain range. Although I suppose it could be argued that I'm seeing the edge of a cloud. Here's my attempt at the picture:

Upon closer inspection of your pics, though, I see stars below the line that shows up in my lightened version...hmmm. Interesting.
edit on 11-1-2011 by thepresenttense because: more words

Great work!

So its obvious the OP has set out to hoax us all, as i very much doubt the OP doesn't know where the sky is and that this was on the ground, i really hate it when people do this it just making the entire topic look bunk

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think SC's pic showed that we're looking at the treeline here, not a mountain range or cloud bank. Not many mountains in Minnesota anyway, as far as I can see from Google Earth.

No evidence yet of hoax and SC's thread has encouraged Waltsy to come up with a very interesting report.

If you look at the whole picture of reported 'triangle' behaviour worldwide - Europe, UK, Japan as well as US - since the 1970s you get the impression of two things. First, the design and performance suggests an understanding of physics far beyond ours. Second, there is a pattern of methodical night-time planetary surveillance, focusing on lighted highways, buildings and bodies of water.

In other words, possible ET probes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trumc77
I think these Triangle pics and videos are not anything new or great in my thoughts. See I think that these are although somethimes fun to look and see they don't offer any new great material as far as spreading the message about ufo's. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bag on anyone here at all just offering some thoughts I've been personally have for sometime. These triangle (ufo's) seem to be just military secret projects planes and technology such as the Aura en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft) www.abovetopsecret.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... or the TR-3b www.deepspace4.com... www.tr-3b.com... www.hidden-truth.org... I've seen 2 of them myself with my own eyes one that even flew above me at 3 in the morning as I was working security at Alum Rock Light Rail staion in San Jose, Ca it was cool to watch and made no noise even though it was about hmmm... i'm going say about 50 to 100 feet above me. I just think we need to make this sight and more sights like it become more elite though posting super crazy ufo videos and pictures which most people can't explain (around 85% seems right or more) it's up to all of us to get the sheeple in line like the goverment does and instead of veiling the truth with cover-ups, lies, corruption, black projects, secret bases, and so forth we need to remove their blindfolds from thier eyes and expose them to all that is true. So I think a great start is though great amazing exposure not the regular I saw something could be a plane, militart craft, helicopter, chinese laterns, sky divers, blah blah blah. It needs to be amazing so we can expose the truth and convert no believers into belivers not to follow our religion or occult but to follow what the truth is and once their exposed and go along with us it will make us stonger against all those who conform to keeping the truth from us. (I.E.) www.youtube.com...

the pics may very well have been an TR-3B its the same shape i read the articles just don't know why they would be flying out into this remote area ..thanks for your reply

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by thepresenttense
I've taken your photo and lightened it up a bit using Photoshop. I didn't add anything, just brought out everything I could using the shadow/highlights tool.

I'm inclined to believe that this is some sort of light or beacon on a mountain range. Although I suppose it could be argued that I'm seeing the edge of a cloud. Here's my attempt at the picture:

Upon closer inspection of your pics, though, I see stars below the line that shows up in my lightened version...hmmm. Interesting.
edit on 11-1-2011 by thepresenttense because: more words

Great work!

So its obvious the OP has set out to hoax us all, as i very much doubt the OP doesn't know where the sky is and that this was on the ground, i really hate it when people do this it just making the entire topic look bunk

You didn't look at all the threads did you? I believe on thread 6 i posted a pic of were it was taken and i do know were the sky is and the tree line..I live in Minnesota we don't have mountains i live in a flat area i would have no reason to post a hoax try reading Waltsy post alot of us are seeing this exact same thing ..there is now way this was taken on the ground these pics are not bunk there unknown objects and maybe the one was a TR-3B i just don't know ..I would never post a pic to deceive anyone on ATS all i did was show the objects i caught on film and explain what i saw in a true and honest way ..thanks for your reply

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think SC's pic showed that we're looking at the treeline here, not a mountain range or cloud bank. Not many mountains in Minnesota anyway, as far as I can see from Google Earth.

No evidence yet of hoax and SC's thread has encouraged Waltsy to come up with a very interesting report.

If you look at the whole picture of reported 'triangle' behaviour worldwide - Europe, UK, Japan as well as US - since the 1970s you get the impression of two things. First, the design and performance suggests an understanding of physics far beyond ours. Second, there is a pattern of methodical night-time planetary surveillance, focusing on lighted highways, buildings and bodies of water.

In other words, possible ET probes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I for one am so glad that Waltsy came forward with what he saw and he told it in a honest and truthful mannor i do belive him like i said there is to many of us seeing this same thing....whatever these things are i have no idea but there real and i think it takes alot of guts to come out and post what we saw..I also read your thread about the Kepler Space Telescope ..ET probes may be surveying the Earth that maybe a huge possiblity and i think its very exciteing!

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join