It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Late one night I spotted a light in the sky grabbed my camera and tripod and took a picture. The craft was hovering in the sky and not moving and made absolutely no noise it was in the western sky about 2:30 AM. After about 10 minutes passed poof it dissappeared. I thought people would want to see this. Im including a cropped image and the original so you can see what I saw. I dont know anything about photoshop. So no I didnt do anything to it and its not a helicopter or a satellite, swamp gas or weather balloon or chinese lantern. Please be nice to me. Thank you and enjoy.

Newest Edited Image of the 3rd picture. Check this out it. Tell me what you think.

Cropped Image

Original Image

More Images same object in the sky.

Cropped

Original Image

Cropped

Original

So what do you think??

edit on 11-1-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well it sure doesn't look like a Cessna.

Yours has lights.

Any noise?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Absolutely no noise what so ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Cool pic-
Did it appear to have propulsion going on (the wide lights) or were those just lights?
Did you take more pics?
Was it windy?
Did you consider chasing it down?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
oh wow she's a beauty, wish i knew about picture editing, would love to close ups of that

link   
I spend a lot of time outdoors, especially at night.

Last winter and the winter before - probably because both times it was cold and the air was clear I saw two different triangle-shaped craft.

The first was completely blacked out, and crossed directly overhead flying low and slow. In fact, as it crossed my field of vision, I instinctively ducked. It seemed to have some means of matching the background night glow, but the outlines were clear, and the stars were blotted out where it passed.

The second had a very, very faint glow in the "rear" of the craft, as two small circular glows that were barely discernible.

Neither made a sound.

Yours had lights!

I live right up between two Air Force bases.

The first one startled me badly, but the second was more of an exercise in comparison.

We have some really interesting craft in our inventory.

link   
reply to post by Tribble

Wasnt windy at all. It was just a light. Yes I have a couple more pictures. Ill post them now.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Very nice... to bad you werent running video, you might have been the first person to film one actually leaving! Looking forward to more pics.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've taken your photo and lightened it up a bit using Photoshop. I didn't add anything, just brought out everything I could using the shadow/highlights tool.

I'm inclined to believe that this is some sort of light or beacon on a mountain range. Although I suppose it could be argued that I'm seeing the edge of a cloud. Here's my attempt at the picture:

Upon closer inspection of your pics, though, I see stars below the line that shows up in my lightened version...hmmm. Interesting.
edit on 11-1-2011 by thepresenttense because: more words

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresenttense

What you are seeing in the dark area is a tree line out back of my house there are no mountains here pretty flat. Also it was up fairly high above the treeline. Its not a car or beacon we live out in the boondocks. I wouldnt have taken a picture to post here if I knew it was a beakon. Because if i did im sure there are a 1000 people here who would eat me alive if i did! There is no road up above the trees there either. The triangle was in the sky and I saw it and ran like mad to get my camera and tripod. It was a cool sight to see!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I wish I had a video camera. Too much money for my taste.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

All i know how to do is zoom and crop. lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
First pic enlarged and with high pass filter added, if it's any use to anyone :

Hopefully others will be around that know how to bring it out better, am almost totally new at trying.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

OMG great job that is amazing what you did there!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Your treeline would explain why stars are visible in the lower part of the picture. Sounds like a cool sight.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresenttense

It really was I was soo excited to see it i dang near twisted my ankle getting into the house to get the camera! I was so lucky to get these pictures!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

OMG great job that is amazing what you did there!!!

Really not that sure what I'm doing to be honest. If you go to filters or image adjustments in photoshop you can usually find something that helps though. Great pics too.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

really nice job and good catch with the pictures
wonder if the 3rd image could reveal more details with the light?
edit on 11-1-2011 by YourWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I dont have photoshop i wouldnt even begin to know what to do with it. Thanks for the info though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YourWrong

Thank you. And yes I want people to enhance the pictures to reveal what I have here. The third image was the last one I took before it poofed. It to me with just the zoom I did to it appears to be dematerializing. Because it was there then gone. It didnt fly away or shoot up into the sky or anything it just dissappeared.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join