It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi SugarCookie,
I went to the building site earlier today. When I entered there was nobody in the gatehouse so I waited a few seconds before I was approached by one of the lorry drivers who came over once he'd seen me waiting there. He asked me if he could help me so I proceeded to ask whether he had seen or heard any reports about any lights over the site back in January, he said that he hadn't. I went on to explain what I'd seen and while I was doing so the gate-man returned. The lorry driver called him over, explaining to me that the gate-man was responsible for recording all people entering and leaving the site. I asked the gateman whether he had received any reports from the builders/workmen regarding anything in the sky back in January, unfortunately for me he had not.

I have submitted the written account of the sighting to Omar Fowlers website and now carry my binoculars and camcorder with me when out in the car. I'll keep you posted should I see anything else and will post the account of the sighting my sister and I had when we were younger that I mentioned to you in my original post. I spoke to her this past week as she now lives in New Zealand and so I called to see if they were alright given that tsunami warnings had been issued following the earthquake in Japan. I said to her, "I know this might sound odd, but do you remember seeing anything in the sky when we were younger" she answered "Oh you mean that space-craft thing?"...actually while I'm typing this I may aswell just tell you about it now. I don't have the required 20 posts that will allow me to start a thread and you have been very mature in listening to my original post. I was about 10 or 11 years old, which would mean that my sister was 19 or 20. we were walking down Littlefield Lane, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire and we noticed a circular white light in the sky over toward Low Valley, so on our right hand side as we walked down the lane. It was dark and so I think we must have been swimming as we did go to the swimming baths quite a bit when I was around that age. For anyone familliar with the local area the light appeared to be above the go-cart track, very high in the sky. It was roughly the size of a circular emoticon that you use on here. I remember there being red underneath the light when we stopped and looked. We stopped and watched it for a few minutes and the light faded out including the red, though I could still see the greyed out circular shape against the night sky in much the same way as the triangular object in my first post was visible against the night sky. Upon going out, the object went from being still, as it had been while lit, to moving incredibly fast over toward the Pit-Pond. Again, for anyone familliar with the area, the Pit Pond is located off of Bradbury-Balk Lane. It took a good second to move from where it was over toward the pond out of sight. How I managed to follow it against the night sky I'm not sure, but I did or more importantly we both did. After my sister came out with the "Space craft thing" comment I said yeah and asked her if she would mind telling me what she saw. I didn't want to tell her what I remembered as I didn't want it to influence what she said. She said that she just remembered a light and remembered it "wooshing off", however she couldn't remember the red light underneath. The following day at school I overheard a lad telling his classmates (they were in the year above me) that he and some friends were playing on the field at the Cricket Club, located in Wombwell, near to the train station. When I asked him to start from the beginning he went on to describe what my sister and I had seen and said that it was flying around them and was "playing" with them. I remember the feeling inside, adrenaline and wonder and amazement that more people had seen and had interaction with what I had seen with my sister. I spoke to the same lad after we had left high school (about 16-17 years old) and asked him if he remembered. He seemed embarrassed and sort of laughed and said that he didn't remember, which was somewhat dissapointing.
Anyhow, that's it from me. As mentioned I'll keep you posted should I see anything else and will check back on here periodically to see if any more sightings are posted. Thanks and kind regards, Waltsy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very interesting Photos!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by csinvis
Very interesting Photos!

Thank you csinvis and thanks for the reply

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello trumc77'

Originally posted by trumc77
I think these Triangle pics and videos are not anything new or great in my thoughts. See I think that these are although somethimes fun to look and see they don't offer any new great material as far as spreading the message about ufo's. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bag on anyone here at all just offering some thoughts I've been personally have for sometime. These triangle (ufo's) seem to be just military secret projects planes and technology such as the Aura en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft) www.abovetopsecret.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... or the TR-3b www.deepspace4.com... www.tr-3b.com... www.hidden-truth.org... I've seen 2 of them myself with my own eyes one that even flew above me at 3 in the morning as I was working security at Alum Rock Light Rail staion in San Jose, Ca it was cool to watch and made no noise even though it was about hmmm... i'm going say about 50 to 100 feet above me. I just think we need to make this sight and more sights like it become more elite though posting super crazy ufo videos and pictures which most people can't explain (around 85% seems right or more) it's up to all of us to get the sheeple in line like the goverment does and instead of veiling the truth with cover-ups, lies, corruption, black projects, secret bases, and so forth we need to remove their blindfolds from thier eyes and expose them to all that is true. So I think a great start is though great amazing exposure not the regular I saw something could be a plane, militart craft, helicopter, chinese laterns, sky divers, blah blah blah. It needs to be amazing so we can expose the truth and convert no believers into belivers not to follow our religion or occult but to follow what the truth is and once their exposed and go along with us it will make us stonger against all those who conform to keeping the truth from us. (I.E.) www.youtube.com...

If you and everyone here could take part in an event coming up in July that aims to do just that on a worldwide level would you be willing to be involved?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waltsy
Hi SugarCookie,
I went to the building site earlier today. When I entered there was nobody in the gatehouse so I waited a few seconds before I was approached by one of the lorry drivers who came over once he'd seen me waiting there. He asked me if he could help me so I proceeded to ask whether he had seen or heard any reports about any lights over the site back in January, he said that he hadn't. I went on to explain what I'd seen and while I was doing so the gate-man returned. The lorry driver called him over, explaining to me that the gate-man was responsible for recording all people entering and leaving the site. I asked the gateman whether he had received any reports from the builders/workmen regarding anything in the sky back in January, unfortunately for me he had not.

I have submitted the written account of the sighting to Omar Fowlers website and now carry my binoculars and camcorder with me when out in the car. I'll keep you posted should I see anything else and will post the account of the sighting my sister and I had when we were younger that I mentioned to you in my original post. I spoke to her this past week as she now lives in New Zealand and so I called to see if they were alright given that tsunami warnings had been issued following the earthquake in Japan. I said to her, "I know this might sound odd, but do you remember seeing anything in the sky when we were younger" she answered "Oh you mean that space-craft thing?"...actually while I'm typing this I may aswell just tell you about it now. I don't have the required 20 posts that will allow me to start a thread and you have been very mature in listening to my original post. I was about 10 or 11 years old, which would mean that my sister was 19 or 20. we were walking down Littlefield Lane, Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire and we noticed a circular white light in the sky over toward Low Valley, so on our right hand side as we walked down the lane. It was dark and so I think we must have been swimming as we did go to the swimming baths quite a bit when I was around that age. For anyone familliar with the local area the light appeared to be above the go-cart track, very high in the sky. It was roughly the size of a circular emoticon that you use on here. I remember there being red underneath the light when we stopped and looked. We stopped and watched it for a few minutes and the light faded out including the red, though I could still see the greyed out circular shape against the night sky in much the same way as the triangular object in my first post was visible against the night sky. Upon going out, the object went from being still, as it had been while lit, to moving incredibly fast over toward the Pit-Pond. Again, for anyone familliar with the area, the Pit Pond is located off of Bradbury-Balk Lane. It took a good second to move from where it was over toward the pond out of sight. How I managed to follow it against the night sky I'm not sure, but I did or more importantly we both did. After my sister came out with the "Space craft thing" comment I said yeah and asked her if she would mind telling me what she saw. I didn't want to tell her what I remembered as I didn't want it to influence what she said. She said that she just remembered a light and remembered it "wooshing off", however she couldn't remember the red light underneath. The following day at school I overheard a lad telling his classmates (they were in the year above me) that he and some friends were playing on the field at the Cricket Club, located in Wombwell, near to the train station. When I asked him to start from the beginning he went on to describe what my sister and I had seen and said that it was flying around them and was "playing" with them. I remember the feeling inside, adrenaline and wonder and amazement that more people had seen and had interaction with what I had seen with my sister. I spoke to the same lad after we had left high school (about 16-17 years old) and asked him if he remembered. He seemed embarrassed and sort of laughed and said that he didn't remember, which was somewhat dissapointing.
Anyhow, that's it from me. As mentioned I'll keep you posted should I see anything else and will check back on here periodically to see if any more sightings are posted. Thanks and kind regards, Waltsy.

Waltsy
Thank you so much for telling us about your siteing with your sister that was very interesting..That's to bad when you went back to the siteing you had near the gatehouse no one saw the UFO but you tried that's the main thing..I also submitted an account of the sighting to Omar Fowlers website with some different pics and he emailed me back with alot of interest..and yes keep us posted and check back often~~cookie

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiflier
Hello trumc77'

Originally posted by trumc77
I think these Triangle pics and videos are not anything new or great in my thoughts. See I think that these are although somethimes fun to look and see they don't offer any new great material as far as spreading the message about ufo's. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bag on anyone here at all just offering some thoughts I've been personally have for sometime. These triangle (ufo's) seem to be just military secret projects planes and technology such as the Aura en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft) www.abovetopsecret.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... or the TR-3b www.deepspace4.com... www.tr-3b.com... www.hidden-truth.org... I've seen 2 of them myself with my own eyes one that even flew above me at 3 in the morning as I was working security at Alum Rock Light Rail staion in San Jose, Ca it was cool to watch and made no noise even though it was about hmmm... i'm going say about 50 to 100 feet above me. I just think we need to make this sight and more sights like it become more elite though posting super crazy ufo videos and pictures which most people can't explain (around 85% seems right or more) it's up to all of us to get the sheeple in line like the goverment does and instead of veiling the truth with cover-ups, lies, corruption, black projects, secret bases, and so forth we need to remove their blindfolds from thier eyes and expose them to all that is true. So I think a great start is though great amazing exposure not the regular I saw something could be a plane, militart craft, helicopter, chinese laterns, sky divers, blah blah blah. It needs to be amazing so we can expose the truth and convert no believers into belivers not to follow our religion or occult but to follow what the truth is and once their exposed and go along with us it will make us stonger against all those who conform to keeping the truth from us. (I.E.) www.youtube.com...

If you and everyone here could take part in an event coming up in July that aims to do just that on a worldwide level would you be willing to be involved?

hiflier

I would be very interested in the event coming up in July keep us posted on whats going on ~~cookie

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
BUMP**************************************************

ATS no proper response for a actual member photo.
I have no idea what it is. But its a great pic, satellite or not.

Cookie can you priovide the EXIF data?

This image warrants a closer look by ATS

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
what is a EXIF data?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here is the best that I can do in recreating what you saw. ( Keep in mind folks that the lights were all spinning in a figure 8 pattern)

And even closer to what you have seen..........

edit on 15-8-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

sugarcookie , ats picture sharing strips the photos data that is stored in all digital pictures .
If you can post the originals here , and choose `do not resize` , then we will have more data to work with , and perhaps clearer images..
imageshack.us...

Please do not post any cropped pis. ty

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I know this kinda sounds like the third degree and we want you under a microscope , but im ready ignore that style of inquiry , as I already believe you.
What I really want to know is what you felt when you filmed it and why you were out there with a tripod and camera and have you had any other sightings or very strange time lapses.
You seem to have been chosen to see this and as amazing as I think that you are please keep in mind that you are still human so please keep safe .

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
That's just a close up of someone taking a hoot in the dark...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If the plane was "waggling" its wings up and down, the light would make smears, not circles - plus the red half would make dots. This thing had one complete red track, with two green balls on the right. That doesn't explain the red in between the green dots if this was a plane.

And it can't be the red light at the top of the vertical stabilizer because that would make its own red track, like a windshield wiper streak, not join in the figure 8. And yes my husband saw this also and its not the first time we have seen this object or something similar and this is the best i can explain it ..It probably makes no sense to anyone but us you had to be there to see it ..If its a military aircraft its not like anything we have ever seen and i wont explain this thing again like i said its something you had to see to believe..
Im haveing someone that knows alot about these objects to take a look at these photos and others i have and come out and look at the area we live in and possibly get to the bottom of what were seeing..thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
OK now that ive sensationalized this to the max , I wana apologize for not fully reading the thread and , now that I have........
Its even more intriguing and interesting.
I still like my animations however , because this thing must be able to fly this way If It needed to , so why was it just hovering there?
Why did it seem to fall apart as it went.......... where?
And , of course , what was it doing there?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
bluemooone2
As fars i know the pics are all the orignals some were croped as all but in my heart this thing was sure no plane from this earth..Ive seen more UFOs but they look so much diffrent then this one..And yes i was ment to see these crafts they even played with me one time when i was driveing that was scarey!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

You did great recreating what i saw now i think you can see this is no fake it was the real deal its something i will rember all my lfe (they are here) i just shake when i see it moveing thank you..sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

r2d246
Really was this video necessary i thought it was in very poor taste and has nothing to do with the thread..Maybe you should go to some drug site and post it there

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

That looks exactly like the Triangle seen in Phoenix Arizona in the late 90s.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Vril..Thanks for posting and yes i agree so many were seeing them at that time..But yes its a trangle for sure..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

How big was this craft if you had to guess?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join