It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Triangle UFO Images

page: 7
33
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
sugarcookie, I am NO expert, but at first look, the 1st photo resembled an airplane with the lights lit up underneath. I live in a flightpath, though 20 minutes from Philly airport, I occasionally see these kinds of planes. However, the more I looked, I no longer believe they resemble these specific airplanes. I think you have a very interesting set of pics here & I too believe you are sincere. On a side note, I ordered a new camera today to try to catch the triangular, red light object, that often parks itself high in the sky for hours on end! I can only see it with my binoculars, but hoping my new camera can catch it, so I can bring it here to ATS. S&F. Let us know if MUFON follows up please, & thanks for sharing


Thank you so much for your reply and I'm very sincere about these pics Ive done everything i can to get people to look at them because i belIve in my heart there the real thing..I haven't contacted MUFON as of yet i did contact an Anomaly Researcher his name is Craig Lang and he wants to meet with me and come out to my house and talk about the pics and some of the other things Ive seen here at the farm so i will let you know what he has to say when i have hI'm out..That's great you got a new camera keep takeing pics of the triangular, red light object be sure to have a tripod so you get steady pics




posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi Sugarcookie and nice pics!


I took a close look at the photography and I have some questions if you don't mind:

1- If I understand it correctly, there are three photographies, is that right?
2- They were taken using an olympus digital camera model either "u10d", "s300d" or "u300d", the flash wasn't fired and at an exposure time of 4s, can you confirm it?
3- I guess the date/time wasn't correctly set on your camera as the EXIFs infos stated: taken in 2010:07:29 (10:54:34, 10:55:10 ans 10:55:30)
4- These three photographies were also taken 56s apart

Thanks!



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Hi Sugarcookie and nice pics!


I took a close look at the photography and I have some questions if you don't mind:

1- If I understand it correctly, there are three photographies, is that right?
2- They were taken using an olympus digital camera model either "u10d", "s300d" or "u300d", the flash wasn't fired and at an exposure time of 4s, can you confirm it?
3- I guess the date/time wasn't correctly set on your camera as the EXIFs infos stated: taken in 2010:07:29 (10:54:34, 10:55:10 ans 10:55:30)
4- These three photographies were also taken 56s apart

Thanks!


Hello elevenaugust

yes there is three pics and the originals Olympus digital camera model S 300 digital all weather that's what the camera say on the top that's all i know
I don't think the flash was fired just don't remember
I'm sure i didn't set the date and tI'me i don't know how unless my husband did and i don't think so
I have have no idea about the 56s apart
sorry I'm not much help..
have a wonderful day



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thank you very much!

I will try to do my best to enhance these photographies, but in 800*600 resolution, I'm afraid that there's not much that I can do without strong pixellisation and JPEG artifacts...

In a 4s exposure, seems like it was stationnary, otherwise it should have produce ray of lights, am I wrong?



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
For infos :
I saw two "V" ships form the 14th november 2010 in Geneva, Switzerland (2 eyewitness).



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 



Hi Zorgon

Thanks for dropping in and taking a look


Any thoughts though ?

Hi sugarcookie can't resist popping back !



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Thank you very much!

I will try to do my best to enhance these photographies, but in 800*600 resolution, I'm afraid that there's not much that I can do without strong pixellisation and JPEG artifacts...

In a 4s exposure, seems like it was stationnary, otherwise it should have produce ray of lights, am I wrong?


Hello elevenaugust
The object was hovering in the sky and not moving ..That's what my husband said the pixellisation would probably come out,I didn't look back on the posts but i think someone did enhance these photographs and i put a pic of the daytime photo of the tree line and the direcion the photos were taken as you can see there is nothing but miles and miles of nothing but sky and no lights i live out in the boondocks miles from anything..
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by ~~cookie



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 69blackbox
 



There out there for sure and alot of people are seeing them so i know its just not me..



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister h
reply to post by zorgon
 



Hi Zorgon

Thanks for dropping in and taking a look


Any thoughts though ?

Hi sugarcookie can't resist popping back !


Hiya mister h nice to see ya pop in its been awhile



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h


Popped in to place it on the list
Would be nice if there was a higher res copy available. I can't get much more than that enhancement at the beginning. Will look closer today...



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


Hi zorgon
nice of you to pop in..have a good day



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


If you were close enough to see. Were there two lights going from blue to white? And did the middle light stay white? The one I saw the two outside lights went from blue to white and the inside light was white.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm going to try and explain this object this is how my husband i look at it.. It definitely had the triangle shape,it looked like an "8" on its side. Not only that - the left half of the 8 had a very clearly defined black triangle inside it, not on the right half - and the right had 2 green dots chasing each other around the circle...And above all else, all the surrounding stars are very clearly defined dots - reds, blues and some greenish. That shows that the photo was taken very still, and this red thing was moving.

If we assume that the figure 8 shape is quick rotation of a red light, what are the two green lights within the trail then? I believe that is rotation, direction movement, and color shift on the move.
There is no way that its a plane, helicopter, blimp or military aircraft. We don't put lights in that combination on anything.
A plane with a port (left) red light, and a starboard (right) green light, moving away from you, might have the right locations, but not be able to make a perfect figure 8, especially with the inner triangle on the left.

If the plane was "waggling" its wings up and down, the light would make smears, not circles - plus the red half would make dots. This thing had one complete red track, with two green balls on the right. That doesn't explain the red in between the green dots if this was a plane.

And it can't be the red light at the top of the vertical stabilizer because that would make its own red track, like a windshield wiper streak, not join in the figure 8. And yes my husband saw this also and its not the first time we have seen this object or something similar and this is the best i can explain it ..It probably makes no sense to anyone but us you had to be there to see it ..If its a military aircraft its not like anything we have ever seen and i wont explain this thing again like i said its something you had to see to believe..
Im haveing someone that knows alot about these objects to take a look at these photos and others i have and come out and look at the area we live in and possibly get to the bottom of what were seeing..thanks



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty
 


check my last post out that will tell you about the lights



posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 69blackbox
For infos :
I saw two "V" ships form the 14th november 2010 in Geneva, Switzerland (2 eyewitness).


I forgot to ask did they happen to get any pictures or a video ? Id love to see them if they did ..



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi sugarcookie

Well looks as though no more interest to be fair there isn't that much to go on with these images though they are very interesting none the less !

Just really called back to say thanks for them anyway and keep at it and don't hesitate to message me if you post anything else you capture


All the best mister h



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister h
Hi sugarcookie

Well looks as though no more interest to be fair there isn't that much to go on with these images though they are very interesting none the less !

Just really called back to say thanks for them anyway and keep at it and don't hesitate to message me if you post anything else you capture


All the best mister h

Thanks for droping in and have a wonderful day



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi hope your well, my questions are based on previous sightings or experiences you and your husband have had with this object.


Do the lights flashing on and off or constantly on?
Does the object perform any unusual manevours or does it just fly in a straight line?
Is it always in the same portion of the sky?
Does it always remain stationary or does it travel?
How often do you see it?

If you and your husband see this or similar objects more than once, it could be a good opportunity to build up a small portfolio. If the description does not fit any current craft it could be highly possible it is a government experimental plane.
edit on 6-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have to say from your exif data on your photos you had a 4second exposure which is quite long and you have managed to catch a discernable pattern of the lights. When you use a 4second exposure I would expect to see a light trail of the object. or a mess if there was camera shake. I expect there is a rational explanation for this


Which confirms the object must of been stationary and you did a good job for using a tripod.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
I have to say from your exif data on your photos you had a 4second exposure which is quite long and you have managed to catch a discernable pattern of the lights. When you use a 4second exposure I would expect to see a light trail of the object. or a mess if there was camera shake. I expect there is a rational explanation for this


Which confirms the object must of been stationary and you did a good job for using a tripod.


The craft was hovering in the sky and not moving and made absolutely no noise ..After about 10 minutes passed poof it disappeared..The lights stayed on they didn't flash like a planes does..I didn't see it fly it was hovering in the sky I'm sure it did to get there and it remained stationary..The other ones we see are on the move sometI'mes they hoover the take off in a flash sometI'mes more then one there not always in the same place in the sky..we both have seen these objects id say about 7 tI'mes over last summer its winter now so were not outside looking to see if there around its to cold..




top topics



 
33
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join