It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks for you reply sugarcookie

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

you just might be right i enjoyed reading the facebook blimp and watching the videos ..thank you so much

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresenttense
I've taken your photo and lightened it up a bit using Photoshop. I didn't add anything, just brought out everything I could using the shadow/highlights tool.

I'm inclined to believe that this is some sort of light or beacon on a mountain range. Although I suppose it could be argued that I'm seeing the edge of a cloud. Here's my attempt at the picture:

Upon closer inspection of your pics, though, I see stars below the line that shows up in my lightened version...hmmm. Interesting.
edit on 11-1-2011 by thepresenttense because: more words

I think you've clearly shown it to be land-based with that enhanced image. The "stars" are artifacts like in this similar photo of a depot.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is there any way to get a daytime pic of the same direction, same angle you shot the nighttime one?

Just as a formality.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think these are cool pictures! I am not sure what it is, but I see no point in you making this up. Keep looking at the sky and taking the pics! I love going out on warmer nights (winter here now in WA state) and checking out the stars with the night vision binoculars my hubby got me. There are so many stars up there I can't even see otherwise. I have seen ufo's at James Gilliland's ranch in Trout Lake in WA. It is well know for seeing them!

Take care!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by postal2

I see im your first post. Thanks and I wish I had some Night Vision Goggles too. I love taking pics in the summer too its so nice at night around here. I refuse to go out in the cold and take pictures generally all you see is snow flakes.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Nice catch.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well....no image experts yet ?

I'm still keeping my eye on this one though

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h

nope no one yet thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Cmon now folks surely its not just me and the OP left ?

Why do the obvious fakes/mistaken objects get more attention than the genuinely interesting ones ?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h

these are probley a bit harder to debunk there not photoshoped and there is the org and the blow up ones ..If it was a utube video im sure they would be torn apart but thats fine there the real thing what ever they are

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister h

Waiting for the requested daytime photos to compare with the one above that seems to suggest that the light wasn't in the sky at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I dont have any daytime photos of this triangle.. what i have posted are the onley 2 i have and they were taaken at night..right now i cant even get out to the area were i took the 2 pics the snow drifts are almost as high as me

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
..right now i cant even get out to the area were i took the 2 pics the snow drifts are almost as high as me

But your earlier posts imply that you took the photos outside your house-

What you are seeing in the dark area is a tree line out back of my house

I was soo excited to see it i dang near twisted my ankle getting into the house to get the camera!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yes i ran into my house to get the camera and back out the door to the back yard to get the shots they were taken outside

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When Josechung enhanced your photo on the first page of this thread you responded with-

OMG great job that is amazing what you did there!!!

This implies that you have no experience in photo editing and it is confirmed when you say-

I dont have photoshop i wouldnt even begin to know what to do with it. Thanks for the info though.

Yet your video on YouTube seems to show you are experienced in manipulating images-

Something isn't quite right here...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I dont know what your getting at i use aqua soft a very easy program to use its got all the tools for people to use to make a slide show simple program

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
and also thats the tree line from the front of my house its the same as the back there is acres of trees all around me im on 140 acres of land

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister h

Why do the obvious fakes/mistaken objects get more attention than the genuinely interesting ones ?

I have to agree totally. I am going to flag this to get more attention I hope. Frauds all day long post crappy video and photos and they are ripped to shreds. This op says he has the photos and no one gives him a chance. If he did manipulate it the picture experts can tell in a few minutes. I t is interesting that none of them have been here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join