It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

ok thank you..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

You are seeing seeing clouds under it sorta.. But it was a very clear cloudless night it was way above the tree line but you could see it was a Triangle with the naked eye it stood out very clearly i wish you could have seen it..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Just a thought on your pic.
Some may be ours and some might not.
www.darkgovernment.com...
Nuclear powered back then- the 200 foot triangular craft
Something similar to yours was built in the 80s. TR-3B?
25 years later, we have, possibly they have evolved into maybe what you captured.

@ 1:20 it is at the treeline and hovering around

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well I will keep coming back and bumping this thread till someone well qualified takes a look ! Surely this will catch someone's eye soon enough

Bump

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I have to agree the video looks alot like what i saw the onley diffrence is mine wasnt moveing like that it was just hovering in the air then fell apart in the end or it went invisable

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h

Thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Way to think fast and run for the camera

Looks out of this world to me for sure!

S n F, thanks for sharing
edit on 1/15/2011 by Overtime because: SnF

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For how these triangles are probably powered, the idea was worked out decades ago. Add in some modern tech, helium, backlighting etc. and...

reocities.com...

'High-altitude flight. Helicopters whirl their blades in utter frustration at altitudes where the air gets thin. Beyond 20,000 feet, they get almost no lift. By contrast, experts calculate that Ionocraft can kick up (rather kick down) enough air to stay aloft at 300,000 feet.

Unlimited size. The bigger it gets the better it flies. Efficiency increases with grid area. Distributing airflow around the grid edge becomes proportionately less important in larger craft. the reason: Grid area increases faster than circumference with growing size. "We'll be able to build them as big as a city block" claimed de Seversky. (How many times have we heard triangle reports...it was as big as a football field...it filled the whole sky...it was the size of four jumbo jets?).
High speed. No practical speed limit has been determined. The ions themselves flash from emitter to grid impart to the very high-velocity impulse. Aerodynamic drag would be the chief speed-limiting factor. But, streamlining of the grid edge and careful contouring of the craft, could minimize air drag.'

At the time the main concern (and now) was the ozone generated by such a system being toxic and the inherent danger of such high voltage systems. This could be got around by other means I am sure, besides it is highly likely that they are unpiloted aircraft.

edit on 15-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey. Just wanted to say well done, these are good unexplained photos. If you are positive it wasn't a convential aircraft then they are very interesting.
Could you take some daylight photos, with same camera from same position so we can get an idea of the landscape and view?
This would be helpful to the discussion I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why is it that "UFO'S" have lights ,what I really wonder about if they are extraterrestrial they would not have to worry about navigation lights like we have on airplanes ??

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wow, amazing pictures. I too cannot wait until spring to be outdoors more. S&F for ya! What kind of camera were you using??

Jeenyus

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Thank you Overtime
It was out of this world ,strange

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

thank you for the reply and the webpage you posted..I went and viewd all of it i found it very interisting i can imagine this craft being flown that way plus this thing wasnt small it was big and it stayed there without moveing for a good 10 mins till it just crumbled ..the craft wasnt that close to me but just by the size of it id have to say it was the size of 4 good size houses i dont belive we have anything that big but maybe we do
anyhow thank you for takeing the time to look at the pics...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Im positive it wasn't a convential aircraft ive never seen anything like it in my lifetime..and yes i will take some pics of that area.. i just have to brave it up and go out in that area im up to my butt in snow
thanks for takeing an intrest!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Hi Jeenyus..Im like you i cant wait for spring this cold and snow puts a stopper on everything..I was useing a olympus camera nothing special just aim and shoot..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by doublealpha

hello doublealpha

Ive wondered about that myself but it seems like they all have some kinda lights ..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Im really surprised not too many people have responded to this. I was hopeing more people would take these images and do stuff with them and repost them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So what's more likely, it 'dematerialised' or somebody turned off the lights

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

lol smiles

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You are welcome. Many people have seen what you have seen, I just tend to believe they are secret craft operated by the US government, pretty common to observe them at night near USAF bases. Here is another link.

www.facebook.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join