It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Wow! The Secret Service delivers medication to these people? This is interesting. And I'm supposed to believe Surhan Surhan participated in this study? Where was his interview? He and his lawyer appealed their case, claiming he was a victim of MKULTRA mind programming. None of these assassinations are political, yet all of the figures they assassinated are politicians or, in the case of John Lennon, an activist who we now know was being monitored by the FBI? I'm actually staring at the blacked out document right now. What do you think of the video?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInsideTrack

Agreed. I found some of the info both enlightening and disturbing. At least I think the depiction of JL by his friends was interesting. The incident just gets curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

hi getsmart,
I must say I think you make huge leaps in logic and make quite crazy assumptions and you make knowingly false statements... such as... 'The mug shot is clearly fake."
I for one am still waiting for any proof on that one.

I am all for a good conspiracy, but your myriad of ideas conneccting this to NASA, nazis, illumaniti, mk-ultra, cloning and manchurian candidates are breathtaking and in my mind they have no basis in reality.

Each to their own I guess, but I think its a shame to see every conspiracy everywhere as by doing so you now lack any sense of reasonable judgement to actually investigate further.

Why is it harder for you to believe that this kid, like so many American's before him, just snapped and got a gun and went out and killed people.

Why do you think your NASA/ nazi/ cloning idea is more logical than a lone nut gun man. Of which there have been many -precedants in the USA.

You were called to this thread for your so-called expert opinions in photo doctoring, but you have almost single handedly de-railed it with your nonsense. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that Jared might be a reptilian... due to his lack of facial hair.

Enjoy this thread. I will go looking for something a bit more interesting. With a hint of conspiracy involved.
edit on 17-1-2011 by manmental because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discover
he also doesn't have any eyebrows, could be due to sickness tho, possibly cancer.. mug shot image is odd, is it verified that the you tube channel is in fact the right guy?

Maybe he shaved them when he shaved his head - like the character Pink did in "The Wall"

....when he was losing his mind...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The photo is not doctored at all. And yes, I have a trained background in computer graphics, specifically photoshop modifications like repairing torn images, etc etc.

The black outline has been clearly explained as a result of the poor camera quality as well as lighting, hell, my drivers license is doctored if a black outline proves conspiracy.

The kid was obviously beaten up look at his features, the left eye is swollen, as is the left side of the mouth, which is smirking causing the "joker smirk" you all seem to think is impossible. He isn't bruised as it takes several hours for bruises to develop.

Seriously folks, there are plenty of conspiracies out there, but to latch onto every single current event and try to explain that the deadly tentacles of the NSA, NASA, NAZIs, ILLUMIUNATI, are all connected is just silly. Honestly, I'd suspect half of you are plants saying these things just to discredit anyone here with actual information.

It's quite simple.

Poster A posts that 9/11 was an inside job and cites thermite evidence.
Poster B refers to an old post by poster C that says the moon landings were fake and Elvis shot JFK.

Case closed.

Investigation is good, but you've got to be able to smell your own stink once and awhile. someone says hey, this could be faked, 3 posts later it's taken as a fact it's faked. This is insanity and in no way helps us investigate real conspiracies.

Bad things happen, that's life, there isn't always a grand conspiracy behind it. the fact that you need one behind anything and everything is a symptom of your inability to deal with reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

WHY HAS NOBODY BROUGHT THIS UP?????????????

Look at the lines allong his hairline. this guy had his face pulled off, like when they have reconstructive surgery. they cut allong the hairline and pull the face down.

Either this guy had a heavy accident that required surgery, or he had some plastic surgery...

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInsideTrack
Hello GetSmart,
I don't agree that this is something that should be ignored. This is factual evidence that can be presented to everyday people that will raise a red flag. However, your theories, which may or may not be true, would seem too far-fetched to a person who does not normally espouse these viewpoints. If the facts of this story were presented to people based on information that has been delivered to them by their own media sources, they would more likely find there is substantial evidence that warrants further investigation. I have shown this picture to many people, and they all seem to concur it's been doctored. In addition, there have been many discrepancies in the official story. I think it is best to stick to the "facts" being presented by the mainstream media when discussing these issues. For example, a recent New York Times article stated that the cab driver stated Jared looked like a normal boy, yet, in that very same article, they also claim he had shaved his head and eyebrows prior to entering the cab. This raises a red flag, because it seems unlikely anyone with that appearance would come across as normal. In addition, as it has been pointed out in this thread, a court sketch reveals that he had hair. However, every sketch posted since that initial one has included the shave head. This does raise the question as to why the information that his head and eyebrows were shaved is being presented to us the day after many people on You-Tube and across the internet began to question the nature of this photo. These are facts which can be traced by a good internet search.

Hi Mr Inside Track,

You're never going to get onto the inside track if all you do is stick to MSM stories. Sure that's playing it safe, and if all you want to do is get along with the guys at the sports bar, you'd best stay with that. Truth, information which makes change, compels others to act and take risks, is not safe information. It is even possible that Gabrielle Giffords was shot because she was taking tough positions based upon the best of her knowledge with many residual gray areas left unsolved.

Folks need to sense the truth, feel it, believe it and then verify if it might be there. If it is a lie, a lot of glaring evidence will show you were wrong. But if you wait for the evidence to paint you a pretty picture, you're going to be having fun painting by numbers for the rest of your life. Numbered dots isn't my way of assessing the reality we live in. My choice, your's I respect, but find that it is of very limited benefit in a dedicated Conspiracy Forum where we set out to figure out some mind bending problem sets with tremendous amounts of information from any number of sources.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Ouch that was harsh.

WHY?

It was suggested that the "real" Jared had blue eyes and the smirk was an impossible. I tried to put the photo back to the way it "supposedly" "originally" "was" (if indeed it was Jared to begin with) in the OP's position for two reasons:

1) To show just how easy it is to modify a photo for those that think you need to be a "photoshop expert" to do so.

2) To show how easy it is to make someone look innocent or guilty with a few strokes of the blur and dodge tool.

Sorry my sense of humor ruffled you feathers. The before and after just lent itself to easily. My original post did not have the comical reference... I edited to make it that way because... I've been following CT for many years and at some point you just have to say f-it and smirk yourself otherwise this study will drive you mad.

How do I really feel about all of this? I read a substantial amount of material on the MKultra program long before this event happened and that "it muddles my visual reference" far beyond what I can get into on this thread.

candidly yours,

Sri Oracle

Hi Sri Oracle,

I should have pulled the punches. It wasn't against you but because of what apparently happened by accident. I've run across people working very hard to cover up the truth in discussion boards, and yes, at ATS too. So my assumption was incorrect, sorry.

It is very hard to communicate about facial feature differences with people who are either feature blind (as I used to be) or generally inobservant. Had you been an operative that would have been a smart move, once you see enough versions of a face you no longer have any idea of what you're looking at. Given this thread was about identifying the killer from a mugshot, then we can wonder if it is indeed Jared. His life is on the line, so that's not a very tasteful game if he is indeed innocent. So I guess I let the seriousness of the human suffering in this shooting and its consequences get the better of me.

You may be right that information you may have "taken on board" without really integrating it or correlating it to facts and situations might muddle your mind, which is alright and is all part of figuring things out gradually. But when possible it is preferable to avoid muddling other people's minds too, lest you be perceived as a disinformation artist, a writer who uses a message to muddle the picture within the mind of the reader.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

Hi Getsmart, Your research has to be commended and shocking as living in the UK I was not aware of this 'infighting' that is taking place at the White House. The photos do not match as you cite. The defence lawyer has a reputation of putting cases like this in jail so how has she been appointed? In the UK you choose your own lawyer to defend you, so you know there is no collusion or bias. Will she get a anatomic expert in to dispute the mug shot photo and the photos we have all seen that are clearly not Jared? Why are there no photographers, news teams getting shots glimpses of him as he is in custody? It would be clear to the public if this is Jared or not if they were 'allowed' to get such footage.

There is some serious infighting, with allegations of Bush threatening Obama and his kids, visits by men with guns, etc. While in most views he is highly compromised there is a fraction of analysts who still give him the benefit of the doubt for possibly biding his time for when he might be able to act independently. I reserve my own judgement, but this shooting if targeted by the Neo-Cons would suggest that, unless there is a NASA Space dominant in this story.

In the USA you can request any lawyer you wish and even represent yourself. However they are very very expensive and beyond the means of most people. In those cases the court assigns a lawyer. This is convenient when they want to 'railroad' someone. There is also the possibility, given the discrepancies in identity, the judge simply asking the accused if they are indeed themselves - maybe a way of covering the Judge's rear end - that an impostor was instructed to request or accept the assigned whitewashing attorney working for the perpetrators.

Here in the UK the government can issue a D Notice which means it is in the country's interest not to publicise a story that would harm the government. Maybe they have told the news organisations to lay low in getting any more footage of Jared as we would then see it is not him? Also, all this publicity, stories being made up, being guilty before he has even admitted it, if this happened here, his lawyer could put up a defence of a 'Fair Trial' since he has been branded before the trial and the jury would be swayed by the publicity.

In the USA the press has become since WWII increasingly beaten and bribed into complicity with the official line. The facts are release for unmodified publication except in cases where light editing is required to shorten a story. There are fact checkers used to discredit anything relevant which isn't easy to confirm from official sources. That adds an extra barrier of protection keeping the truth from seeping through between the lines.

In some cases in that situation, the case will be tried in another country. An example was the Lockerbie bomber, al Megrahi, who was tried under Scots Law at Camp Zeist in the Netherlands with no jury and only three judges who decided his fate. Could that legally happen in the US as he will not get a fair trial from what I have seen? The story about her husband being involved is very compelling and I want to know as well where he was supposed to be?

In the USA it is more likely that it will be tried wherever those with power to pull the strings will get a case transfered, not to help justice prevail. The American Justice system has less pretense to justice as to applying the law based upon prescriptive case referencing and technical maneuvers. Case closed. Regarding further investigations, unless a concerned party such as a victim's family files a legal action, there is little likelihood that anyone beyond a dedicated police detective whose files will be suppressed or buried will inquire along any other leads than the designated culprit. Where Mark Kelly was? Maybe he is fully innocent, by her side during the event, or maybe we'll never know.

GS
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: we still don't know who dunnit.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is getting freaky, i just watched the CBS 60 minutes on the subject:
www.cbsnews.com...

At 11:39-11:43 there s some secret service guys in a school, (i actually took a screen shot, but dunno how to put it up - any advice ?)

And the secret service guy has a striking resemblance to the "mug-shot-jared" - has anyone noticed it as well ?
Or is my mind playing tricks on me ?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

I also have trained background in graphic arts and I detailed in this post why I believe it was doctored. A doctored photo does not equal Elvis shot JFK. I never said NASA was involved or reptilian people. MKULTRA is a documented program, so it's not far-fetched to believe that the government would still be continuing these sort of programs. Its pretty simple. When you see what sort of legislation gets pushed through over the next few months, the agenda will become clearer. And regardless of whether or not there is a conspiracy, I already see the government and corporate media taking advantage of the situation. It's also possible Jared is a nut, but the picture was doctored to further the sensationalism.
Whatever the case, they are immediately associating Jared to right-wing extremism, despite the fact that he has never affiliated himself with the right wing. Here is an article from the Department of Homeland Security on how to combat right-wing extremism and the dangers it poses. www.fas.org... On page 8 they state the following: Following the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahamo City, the militia movement declined in total membership.... because many members distanced themselves from the movement as a result of the intense scrutiny militias received after the bombing. Sound famiiar? Time will tell if this event will have the same effect.When I see a government document stating something like that it reminds me of PNAC's Rebuilding America's Defenses and the "new Pearl Harbor" comment.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Dear Get Smart
I am trying to stick to facts as much as possible. For a dedicated conspiracy forum, all I keep hearing is "that is ridiculous" about everything, including facts. It's very strange. More people seem to accept my ideas on Facebook and Youtube then on this forum. I see very few people engaging in conspiracy theories here. If they are, they seem to be so far-fetched, like it was a plot to send a message to Coldplay about their extraterrestrial lyrics, or they deny it altogether, which is equally strange for a dedicated conspiracy forum. What exactly is your theory about what happened?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

This is getting freaky, i just watched the CBS 60 minutes on the subject:
www.cbsnews.com...

At 11:39-11:43 there s some secret service guys in a school, (i actually took a screen shot, but dunno how to put it up - any advice ?)

And the secret service guy has a striking resemblance to the "mug-shot-jared" - has anyone noticed it as well ?
Or is my mind playing tricks on me ?

That agent appears much older. Doubt if they'd expect that to slip by. But it was a great segment. More interesting to me was that the SS actually monitors known threats, checks in on them and even makes sure they take their meds. I even made a thread about it. (To embed an image, you can upload to ATS Media album, then add link to your post. I'm sure there is a tut thread or others can chime in.) Never mind here ya go: ATS Media How To

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7e54ce61741.png[/atsimg]
edit on 17-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: added link and revised

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What's the EXIF data on the original of the mugshot?

I imagine CNN has it posted somewhere on their site.

Just a wild guess, I'm curious to see what dates it gives.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I dont see what all the fuss is about.. The image name is thisisreallyjaredlaughner.jpg So what is the problem??
the file name can't lie....

Other than assumptions, what evidence was available "proving" this photo was faked? Oh, thats right, nothing but a-s-s-u-m-p-t-i-o-n-s!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

As a chronic Photoshop user, I was pretty sure he the picture was doctored. Unfortunately, we don't have the original. However, at this point, I am so certain this picture was doctored. A friend of mine who is a graphic artist at a top design firm just confirmed my suspicions.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It looks like his right eye is out of place. It is to far forward in relation to his left eye. The white of his right eye seems to be enhanced but I could be wrong. His left eye does not seem to be bruised but is set farther back deep set in the skull and has a shadow being cast on it from his brow. On his forehead the wrinkles are interrupted by smudge lines and slightly staggard. Just a few things I noticed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInsideTrack

Ok... So you "know" it is faked... With zero proof and zero reason to believe it is... You just know.. Interesting .. Numerous people have described reasonable explanations, for all of the problems that you have with the picture... Yet you see a conspiracy.... If I look at the sand long enough, I'll see a face.. Doesn't mean it is there...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I have not heard one reasonable explanation for all these changes seen on the pic. Can you give me one? If I couple the obvious doctoring of this pic with the other discrepancies in the official story, I smell a rat. I am not generally a conspiracy theorist. I don't believe in reptiles, presidents consorting with aliens, etc. This incident has raised a red flag for me as a student of international politics. I see this as being advantageous to the agenda outlined in the Department of Homeland Security's document on how to combat rightwing extremism. The media's rush to tie Jared to the rightwing further confirms my suspicions. I will continue to track this line of thinking as the rest of the story unfolds.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

PS- As this is a conspiracy forum, I'd like to know what draws you to this forum. Is there any "official" story that you don't believe in?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join