It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInsideTrack

Please expand.... What exactly are your facts? What proof do you have??.. Please don't attempt to use assumptions based on loosely interpreted facts....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

It's called a conspiracy theory for a reason. If I had hard facts, other than the doctored photo, I would have a criminal case against the government. Again, I find your behavior strange for a conspiracy forum. Why are you even here?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

This is what this forum is described as: General Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
reply to post by Tgautier13

WHY HAS NOBODY BROUGHT THIS UP?????????????

Look at the lines allong his hairline. this guy had his face pulled off, like when they have reconstructive surgery. they cut allong the hairline and pull the face down.

Either this guy had a heavy accident that required surgery, or he had some plastic surgery...

What do you think?

SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME ON THIS. OTHERWISE IM GOING TO BE FORCED TO START A NEW THREAD ON THE SUBJECT. HE HAD A FACELIFT...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I think allot of people are going to fall into the same boat I am in.. I looked at the picture and fail to see any evidence of a face lift..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You find mine strange? I get the feeling that you think ATS is for spouting off opinions without proof or facts...

Ats is different from other forums for a few good reasons... But, one of the best reasons is, if you post a theory, and fail to back up said theory with any evidence at all, your thread will be closed or moved to the hoax bin.

You can't just come on here and spout off opinions as facts.. There are millions of forums where fantasy outweighs reality... These are places where dolts can just spout of opinions and they slowly spread and become internet facts.. The name Sacha Faal comes to mind..

There are WILD conspiracies all over ats... Most are not provable, but contain some facts that would lead a person to believe the topic being discussed...

You go ahead and keep inventing this conspiracy in your head... Do us a favor and "show your work"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by agent violet

I dont see what all the fuss is about.. The image name is thisisreallyjaredlaughner.jpg So what is the problem??
the file name can't lie....

Other than assumptions, what evidence was available "proving" this photo was faked? Oh, thats right, nothing but a-s-s-u-m-p-t-i-o-n-s!!!

Man, has ATS gone Prozac?

Sure I have E V I D E N C E :

An official notarized testimony signed in DNA verified blood during a Grand Jury public inquiry before the International Press with forensic control of all telemetric data within a controlled perimeter of 5 square miles within a quarantined buffer zone guarded by three independent agencies working in double blind and monitored by the Secret Service from a bunker based war room.

How can you call that evidence? It's a piece of paper! Gimme a break. Illogical jumping at conclusions just 'cause of something scribbled What a conspiracy nutter. Next you'll be telling us Wehrner Von Braun was a German!

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

WHY HAS NOBODY BROUGHT THIS UP?????????????

Look at the lines allong his hairline. this guy had his face pulled off, like when they have reconstructive surgery. they cut allong the hairline and pull the face down.

Either this guy had a heavy accident that required surgery, or he had some plastic surgery...

What do you think?

SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME ON THIS. OTHERWISE IM GOING TO BE FORCED TO START A NEW THREAD ON THE SUBJECT. HE HAD A FACELIFT...

Hi Monkey God,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I don't know much about plastic surgery scars. Having had my share of drudge work doing laborious photo comparisons and identifications however there are a number of clues I can find as key identifiers, even when comparing oil paintings, engravings or drawings. Artist renditions make the process very hard, and when photos are available, except for the late 19th and early 20th century when they were rare, they tend to abound.

If this is an impostor, it is routine for them to have 'adaptive' cosmetic surgery to fit the role The CIA has its own full-time professionals at disguise who will create doubles in any number of ways. They are usually far better done than this makeshift facsimile, who has not been produced in public as far as we can tell. They can easily keep him under wraps and away from the press evoking security reasons as well as the excessive media pressure which endangers the court in case of reprisals. So my guess is that we're not going to see any more of him other than more doctored pictures or news of his untimely demise, hung from a strand of dental floss leaving behind fabricated cabalistic drivel.

In conclusion, I doubt that anyone here - unless a member happens to be a practitioner in reconstructive surgery - will be able to validate your guess. The best bet would be to present the picture to a professional in the field to get their advised opinion. If you're skeptical, as in the case of any doctor, you can always get a second opinion.

GS

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Do you have logic repellent on? Did you not sense the sarcasm?? I wont beat around the bush.. I can't tell where you stand from your post.. I think I noticed a poor attempt at an insult.. But can't be sure.. Impossible to pick apart delusional with logic..

So where do you stand... Is the photo faked? If so, what is your proof?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The proof is the pixelation (would only make sense if they made a smaller pic bigger, and the mugshot would not have been blown up but instead shrunken to fit on most websites), use of sharpen and blur tools all over the pic in various spots, the impossible Joker slit grin which could only be the result of a knife or razor injury which would have had to have been an old injury that already healed, the left side of the neck which looks like it has been drawn in a straight line, the shape of the square chin which doesn't match Jared's oval chin, the sudden appearance of birth marks which are not found in any of the other pics, the black line on the white t-shirt which looks drawn in etc, etc. Look through the posts for ones I might have missed. I already spoke to one graphic artist about it and he concurs. Am asking a few more over the course of the week so I can see if they give consistent answers. I will also ask a couple of people I know who work for the MSM. In addition, the fact that all of his friends keep saying "I dont even recognize that kid in the pic." To me, its obvious signs it was tampered with, which is wrong regardless of the reason behind it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And after I do that I am going to take action in the real world- not on this forum. I feel like I am wasting my time. I have to repeat myself over and over again. Feels like I'm talking to a wall. I came here to see if anyone could point out how that picture could possibly be "real" and all I've been doing is repeating myself over and over again. I will take this picture to several experts. I just feel like you could have looked back at the thread and seen the evidence and instead of asking me to repeat it, try to debunk the evidence we already presented yourself. This is not fantasy, this is real. I noticed the picture was tampered with because I work on Photoshop all the time and have some training in it, but it is not what I do for a living. Now I will ask several experts about it to see if my suspicions are confirmed. One already corroborated my suspicions. Let's see what the rest say. I have yet to hear any logical explanation for any of the discrepancies pointed out above. And this plastic surgery theory is nowhere near where I'm headed.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You have far to much free time.. All you have is assumptions and an over active mind...

The cheeks - look at his past pics.. The smile lines are present in his past "smiling" pics..

The black line on shirt has been addressed - The shirking of the photo would have the same effect even if it was shrunk 1%..

Marks on your body can differ in darkness based on tan.. I have ZERO freckles.. or visible moles... Until I get a tan.. Then I have freckles and few visible moles..

I think anyone that is saying this picture is dr'd.. Has far to much free time.. An over active imagination.. And is borderline conspiracy overload disorder..

Why did they dr. it? need probable cause.. What is yours?

Did he normally have hair?? Did he gain weight?> Maybe his friends (he was a recluse lately) hadn't seen him since the head shave and the weight gain..

THERE ARE NO BONUS LIFE POINTS FOR FINDING A CONSPIRACY IN EVERYTHING!!!!

You will not be on TV for finding a conspiracy in the naming of the days of the week.. You wont get a scholarship for finding a conspiracy in the Chevy Volt!!!

Sometimes things are EXACTLY as they appear!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this thread is bunk. the facial features in all three photos are of the same person.

moles come and go, trust me, dealt with them all my life.

my eyes go from bright green to dark green all the time during the year, it's totally normal. you guys are just coming up with weak superficial arguments, that's the features of the same person, and bear in mind, the mugshot is the most recent picture of him.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I guess the experts are wrong. We'll see what the press has to say

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

-waves-

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

someone who disagrees with a theory isn't a disinfo agent, seriously.

and concerning aliens/UFO's, well, there hundreds of documents and high ranking people who can attest to them, and makes for a very good case in favor of them possibly being real.

three photographs is not enough to substantiate this theory, i'm sorry, but maybe when there is more circumstantial evidence besides three photographs, and reason's why they would want to have someone else do this, then that's fine. but they could have found someone way worse than this guy if they wanted to start a mental health/gun war in america.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Watched this on the BBC news about husband of Congresswoman Giffords talking about the progress of his wife in hospital. He says on the video that she takes his wedding ring off his finger and transfers it to her own fingers, then gives it back to him. A weird piece of information plus she gave him a 10 minute neck massage! Was that the time she was trying to strangle him? as she cannot talk is she trying to give him messages like, take that wedding ring off because.......????

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join