It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

you're right, i didn't even consider that a huge clusterbomb of loose ended scenarios/dead ends could be what they aimed for. sorry for coming off as demanding of some singular or ultimate answer from you. more or less, i think that whatever "they" were trying to do, ultimately failed, and i don't see much coming from the shootings except to waste air time until something else comes along, even the presidential speech of mourning didn't have any real undertones of choking more freedoms, and i think any ideas of gun control have been halted too, considering what happened. as far as the mental health war they seem to want to start, i really don't see that picking up any realistic speed. i think the only things left would be gifford's actions after her recovery, and what the FBI does with the video tapes, and what becomes of loughner, if we ever see him again.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

you're right, i didn't even consider that a huge clusterbomb of loose ended scenarios/dead ends could be what they aimed for. sorry for coming off as demanding of some singular or ultimate answer from you. more or less, i think that whatever "they" were trying to do, ultimately failed, and i don't see much coming from the shootings except to waste air time until something else comes along, even the presidential speech of mourning didn't have any real undertones of choking more freedoms, and i think any ideas of gun control have been halted too, considering what happened. as far as the mental health war they seem to want to start, i really don't see that picking up any realistic speed. i think the only things left would be gifford's actions after her recovery, and what the FBI does with the video tapes, and what becomes of loughner, if we ever see him again.

Hi Shagren Heart,

It isn't out of any desire to confuse the issues, as indeed I have, that I posted about so many possibilities, but this is one confusing problem set. Also we have not yet explored the ritualistic aspect of the event in the light of the presence of a young girl born on 9/11 and sacrificed. This line of analysis happens to have its own very disturbing sets of connections, showing that there could very well be a number of occult symbols which were purposely gathered in the shooting in order to use it as a ritual ceremony including human sacrifice.

As background I will link to an analysis presented by video which fairly quickly pulls together some of the ritualistic aspects of the 9/11 event and we can see if it relates to this 1+ 8 11 event. The entire video series is well worth a watch but I will only link to those which seem most pertinent to the Giffords shooting.

Hermetic "As Above So Below" Occult Obedience

At the end of this first video we can note that there is a distinct pattern of "As Above so Below" present in most Mystery Schools at the heart of Occult Secret Societies. In the Giffords shooting we can see this brought forth by a direct occurrence of "As Above so Below":

As Above, in Orbit, Scott Kelly... so Below, in Arizona, Mark Kelly

The Kelly Twins also evoke the Twin Towers destroyed on 9/11. We might even ask ourselves if Giffords' electoral adversary Jesse Kelly wan't selected by the Republican Party leadership as her opponent for similar mystical reasons, due to his name? The following video brings into play the Kabbalistic design of the World Trade Center explaining its symbolic use in a ritual on 9/11.

The World Trade Center's Occult Masonic Symbolism

There can also be ritualistic patterns found in the Giffords shooting if we examine this video attributed to a young student who happened to be opposed to those who built and probably destroyed the World Trade Center. It was uploaded to Jared's YouTube account and has since been removed. Jared was adverse to religion which would include an aversion to rituals and rites, he was patriotic wishing the government would respect the Constitution, so it is highly unlikely that he would use a satanic ritual to burn the American Flag. The individual filmed is thus usefully disguised. If we are to interpret some of these elements, Jared who targeted in the video as its main figure, is shown to be Trash stumbling about walking inside a plastic trash bag. He also wears a mask of Death, reminding us of Human sacrifice as officiated by the Secret Order of Death also known as Skull and Bones.

This video has an unknown codec. I am able to play it, yet cannot upload it...

Also, according to the police reports Jared was born on September 10th, 1988. That is 13 years and one day before 9/11. It is uncanny given that he allegedly killed a 9 year old girl born the day of the destruction of the WTC. Is there some hidden meaning connecting their respective birth dates on 9/10 and 9/11? Is this one of the reasons that Jared was selected, driven mad and subjected to Mind Control to become a pawn in an Illuminati ritual?

Here is also the video from which an officer of the Pima Community College Police reportedly formally recognized Jared using to do so a reflection in a window. If you can confirm somewhere in this footage that it is indeed Jared who filmed it, thanks for telling us at what point in the video. Unless we can confirm his identification, then we have every right to question the reliability of any/all testimony of the PCC Police Force and consider their possible implication in the "framing" of Jared as a patsy with an at least partially fabricated "known history".

A walk through of Pima Community College

In that video Jared refers to "the Police Station, this is where the whole shaboozy goes down with illegal activity". We can give serious thought to this regarding our suspicions about potential ties between its Commander Amado and the CIA and Drug Cartels. It is now known that Lee Harvey Oswald was investigating the CIA's Cubans when he was used as a pasty for the JFK Assassination. Was Jared Loughner snooping around too much, or had he learned too much and was starting to broadcast it? Was this part of his YouTube video misinterpreted by Commander Amado or CIA operatives that Jared actually knew more than he did about PCC being a cover operation, a "scam"? Was Jared merely saying this out of intuition, not realizing how deep the rabbit hole goes? Regardless he seems to have been chosen as a pasty.

What is also interesting is that NASA pulled the "Lead Space Walker" off its next Shuttle flight. We are led to believe it was caused by serious injuries due to an accident between the Astronaut riding his bicycle involving only his pet cat? Here's the story:

NASA pulls injured shuttle astronaut off flight

Meanwhile one other trail of evidence is the now notorious target crosshairs and calls to shoot the targets (with your vote) by Sarah Palin. She happens to still think that this was acceptable politics, and will take no blame for what happened to Giffords, not even that of possibly inciting a deranged man to target violence using those crosshairs as a focus.

"Gross writes that people who know her well would not talk about her on the record, some out of loyalty others "because they fear she will exact revenge" as he put it. Some "political strategists, longtime Palin friends and political associates, hotel staff, shopkeepers and hairstylists, and high-school friends of the Palin children" dished about Palin on the condition of anonymity. He wasn't able to talk with Palin herself.

It's not a flattering portrait of a woman who may very well want to be this country's next president.

"There's a long and detailed version of what they [Palin's associates] had to say, but there's also a short and simple one: anywhere you peel back the skin of Sarah Palin's life, a sad and moldering strangeness lies beneath," Gross writes."

SOURCE: Sarah Palin's Dark Universe

In a video about hiking in Alaska we can see a journalist in February of 2008 visiting Sarah Palin, the Governor of Alaska. During the interview there is a small Israeli flag in front of her window in the Governor's office.

VIDEO: Watch at minute 5:55 - Juneau Hike with Sarah Palin

Should this alarm us? Probably not. Except that I learned of this not from an anit-Zionist source saying the Zionists are out to subvert the United States and looking to stir up trouble, but from the Israel National News blog of the Tamar Yonah Show. They expressed the hope that Sarah Palin was indeed a "closet Zionist" and that her coming out would prompt other closet Zionists throughout the USA to come forward and likewise proclaim their Zionism.

"I haven't done much research on Gov. Palin (yet) but watching this video leaves one, well, it just leaves one feeling good. If she is a closet Zionist, she should come out and tell us so. Millions of others just like her, may just follow suit."

SOURCE - Sarah Palin: A Closet Zionist?

However it may be unrelated, here is the testimonial of Israeli filmmaker Elan Frank who became quite close to her and stated the following, explaining that the tiny flag in front of the window isn't her only heirloom:

"She had an Israeli flag, of all the things, mounted on her office wall, and I have that on film" he said. "I was very surprised to see that and when I asked her about it, she said that she loves Israel and the she had friends who visited the country and brought her the flag."

Israel Culture YNET News: Sarah Palin mesmerizes Israeli filmmaker

Sarah Palin has Jewish Ancestry

"Based on Jewish tradition that makes one "Jewish" if born to a mother of Jewish ethnic decent, although practicing evangelical Christianity.

Sarah Palin's mother (Sally Sheigam) was of Lithuanian Jewish heritage and so were both of her mothers parents (Louise Sheigam and Shmuel Sheigam). Her maternal grandfather, Schmuel Sheigam, was a Lithuanian Jew born in 1912 in Vilkaviskis, Lithuania, 91.2 miles west of Vilnius. The Sheigam family immigrated to America, via Hamburg, Germany in 1915 because of WWI. The grandmother was was originally named Gower. Her father Chuck Heath can be considered of Jewish blood because it is believed his mother, Beatrice Coleman, was of Jewish decent. Further information on Governor Palin's ancestors can easily be found in the vital records in the Lithuanian State Historical Archives in Vilnius.

Lithuanian State Historical Archives

The Archives holds birth, marriage, divorce, and death records for the Lithuanian Jewish community from 1851 until 1915 when the Jews were required to leave the country because of World War I. They are in 18th Century Cyrillic script and Yiddish Many of these records include the mother's maiden name and town of registration.
At Ellis Island Immigration Centre, the name was entered as Sheeran, a standard practice of the time when immigration officers were unable to understand non-English speaking immigrants. Sheeran is a common Irish name but members of the Sheigam family are buried in the Jewish cemetery at Budezeriai near Vilkaviskis in Lithuania.

Wiki answers: Is Sarah Palin Jewish?

At Ellis Island Immigration Centre, the name was reportedly entered as Sheeran, a standard practice of the time when immigration officers were unable to understand the pronunciation of non-English speaking immigrants. Sheeran is a common Irish name but members of the Sheigam family are buried in the Jewish cemetery at Budezeriai near Vilkaviskis in Lithuania.

For all we know Palin is a generous, kind and humane person who happens to be of Jewish descent and/or religious convictions - more power to her. And in that case we should interpret her statements of "Blood Libel" as feeling unjustly oppressed for her heritage. And I want to clarify that I happen to particularly like most of the Jewish people I have ever met, appreciating their culture and company.

And it is because I do happen to care for them and their future that I am gravely concerned of them possibly being amalgamated with a small group of particularly malevolent people who hide behind Judaism to disguise their crimes. This has and continues to put Israel and its people at risk, giving an additional reason why they should be opposed. I refer to a small faction which is only partially associated with the Jewish people even if they have infiltrated the Knesset and the Mossad.

They might be construed as having betrayed given they are but a mere component of a much larger group of Zionists constituted by the ruling Royal families who proclaim ancient Hebrew origins and the rest of the stealth bloodline Illuminati in many parts of the world. It matters not what bloodline or religion they may proclaim to have, whether among themselves or in public. because it is irrelevant whether or not they are of Hebrew heritage and it can also be concluded that they are not even remotely of a genuine Jewish faith.

This is a pagan cryptic sect, piggybacking upon Judaism, and furthering an occult Kabbalistic agenda replete with esoteric symbology replete with hermetic rites and blood rituals. This Illuminati Elite Cabal practices rituals which include human sacrifice as evidenced by the World Trade Center and in the undeniable occult ritual dimension to this shooting. In this light it is quite disturbing that Sarah Palin mentioned in the Giffords Shooting that there was a "Blood Libel" which historically refers exclusively to accusations of child sacrifice by members Jewish population.

We can only hope that Sarah Palin is not a part of any such a sect - which I remind everyone should in no case and in no way be equated with Jews or Judaism. Sarah Palin did however happen to be directly denounced for her threats by Gabrielee Giffords during an interview several months ago. Giffords made this statement directly to the journalist as well as indirectly - in reverse speech - as has been detected in her unconscious message decoded below.

Reverse speech of Giffords, Palin, Loughner and Obama

It is also interesting to note that this analysis was produced and broadcast by a "psychological reverse twin" researching reverse messaging. He is in my estimation a reverse twin because of his name, Jon Kelly, today a man seeking justice for Giffords by his research while Jesse Kelly was her main opponent who was defeated in a recent election after making veiled threats. There are thus no less than 4 Kelly's involved in the Giffords shooting.

Kelly is a well-known Irish Catholic name, making a possible connection between this political hit and the JFK Assassination. Jon Kelly starts his video in Daley Plaza where John F. Kennedy was shot. This may also carry a dimension of a war between factions, possibly pitting the notoriously treacherous Vatican Jesuits and the Opus Dei against a death cult Zionist NWO clique?

Innocent as Charged?

GS

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Might want to review this thread.

In the linked article it details one of the investigators from the Sherriffs Dept who has reviewed the Safeway surveillance video and stated it clearly shows Loughner firing.

That is if you deem ANYTHING as credible.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

he [the sheriff] is as credible as his evidence. just release it to the public, i'm not sure why they won't, it's all they talk about.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That means nothing... If they release it immediately, people will claim it was staged and video'd before hand.. If there is any delay, it was doctored..

Look what has become of a awful shooting.. The names and memories of these people are being drug through the conspiracy ringer!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

he [the sheriff] is as credible as his evidence. just release it to the public, i'm not sure why they won't, it's all they talk about.

I realize we are used to seeing footage released to public. However it seems to me that the law enforcement agencies generally do so in order to get tips from the public regarding perps. In THIS case I think we have a pretty good idea and they are going to withhold the footage until the trial, as others have mentioned, in order to not taint the jury or dilute the prosecution's case. (or perhaps because the footage is too grizzly or graphically violent)

I'm not sure what public "rights" are being violated by withholding the footage unless it is to simply satisfy the morbid curiosity of those who like to slow down and gawk at car wreck victims or to appease conspiracy theorists.

The Sheriff has already been lambasted for his statements and inasmuch as the footage seems to be in possession of FBI, I think they are just following strict procedure so as not to jeopardize the case..

But that is just my .02¢ I'm not directing any criticism towards you.
edit on 20-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

i don't see what's wrong with a still of the footage zoomed in that has what appears to be loughner's face at however many angles there are. any kind of evidence BESIDES the youtube vids, hearsay, and from what i've heard, altogether normal behavior of a college student who's mind is grasping for knowledge and upset with the gears that are controlling their life when they're trying to take hold of their own. seems like there should be a lot more hard evidence, like stills from the footage, ballistics. anyone could snap and you could pull up some really embarassing or seemingly incriminating evidence from their personal life, but that doesn't prove anything.

bleghhhh, i don't know what it is, but i just don't feel like there is a conspiracy in the mix here. it's just a gut feeling i'm having about the whole situation, despite ALL the seeming weirdness (i know). i honestly think he really just lost it and did this without any mind control or puppet strings, and it was just a kind of perfect storm situation in terms of weirdness and coincidences. as far as "qui bono", i'm trying to think logically, and nothing is really ringing any bells.
a friend of mine who watches a lot of tv and took an interest in the case said that there has been an instant surge of mental health commercials/campaigns which is certainly eerie, and almost had me thinking this was a real deal conspiracy, but i'm just not so sure. and that's all i can say about it right now, considering everything.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Gom3z

Moles can suddenly appear. It does not mean the picture is fake.

Yea i have about 1-2 a year appear on my face for the last few years....they can appear out of nowhere.

And also to OP....the light/contrast is too bright in the other pictures so you couldn't see the moles if they are there or not anyways...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Might want to review this thread.

In the linked article it details one of the investigators from the Sherriffs Dept who has reviewed the Safeway surveillance video and stated it clearly shows Loughner firing.

That is if you deem ANYTHING as credible.

As soon as you start to deem things credible on face value, without questioning them, just because somebody has an official title or wears a captain's cap, you are basing your beliefs on other people's claims without using any logical inference. If you think that is the politically correct thing to do, all in the while bemoaning the victims and praising their heroism, you're free to choose your brainwashing.

I prefer in the case of a likely Political Assassination to consider with great precaution everything anyone says as hearsay. Any cover-up, and there have been plenty worldwide in the history of political hits, include well placed officials who deliberately lie. The thread you linked to is pretty much empty except for a link to the following article in the Wall Street Journal, hardly the best reference if this pans out to be a Zionist hit. You will note that they dare not title it "Tucson Video Shows Jared Loughner shooting Giffords"?

LINK: Tucson Video Shows Judge Saving Other Victim

"Video from the Safeway supermarket near Tucson shows the accused gunman, Jared Loughner, walking past a concrete pillar, raising his gun and firing at close range directly at U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who is standing off-camera, said Chris Nanos, a captain with the Pima County Sheriff's Department who has viewed the video."

This leaves open the distinct possibility that Chris Nanos did not draw the proper conclusions in the video as that is by no means any method of formal identification, accurately identified the culprit as being the impostor allegedly held in custody under a false identity, or purposely lied to help the CIA cover up an MK Ultra crime, out of misplaced patriotism or outright dereliction of duty and corruption.

It has been shown in this thread that the Mugshot cannot be Jared Lee Loughner because his face is symmetrical whereas the face in the Mugshot is very asymmetrical. Anyone truly concerned by the victims would not jump so fast to believe the cockamamie story cooked up by the authorities in power nor by their wholly controlled mainstream mass media propagandists. Gloating with patriotism, hero worship or other deviances are no reparation for aiding to cover up this crime by prompting others to believe the lies and let sleeping dogs lie.

GS

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
It has been shown in this thread that the Mugshot cannot be Jared Lee Loughner because his face is symmetrical whereas the face in the Mugshot is very asymmetrical.

I am reluctant to jump into the fray with you as I acquiesce that your talents and skills of forensic analysis and conspiracy theories far exceed mine. HOWEVER, conspiracy theories aside, I do respectfully disagree with your above quote.

I had done my own, admittedly primitive, research on the photo in an effort to show the mugshot photo was "mirror imaged" and yet I proved to my satisfaction just the opposite. I have not posted the image below until now due to the ensuing wild trajectory this thread has taken and in the spirit of open mindedness, I am posting now just to show that I actually do more than just read posts and reply.

About my test. I learned a very long time ago that spectral highlights in the eye can often reveal tell tale signs of photo manipulation as they are often overlooked and sometimes hard to fake. (I began my career in commercial photography before getting into video, my current vocation.)

Some most excellent background here:
Exposing Digital Forgeries Through
Specular Highlights on the Eye

The spectral highlights in the eye are NEVER centered and ALWAYS off centered to one side due to curvature of the eye depending on light source. (There also can me multiple.) My test sought to prove that if the image was "mirrored" then if I compared the highlights in both eyes to one another, it would show a clear gap between the two. I discovered the EXACT opposite. The spectral highlight aligned perfectly when comparing right eye to left. (The eye in box above left eye = right eye. The black lines serve a alignment guides of both eyes. The red line serves as highlight alignment guide.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62023866c234.jpg[/atsimg]

I will most likely be ridiculed for the primitive nature of my test but so be it. Through my own empirical test, I proved my own theory wrong. I'm no junior CSI wannabe, just some guy looking for the truth.

Respectfully...kk

edit on 21-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: fix typos

edit on 21-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
contacts?? they or some one has hit him.
he would not have them.
they dont let prisoners have any thing like that.

look at the man with moles.
he almost has no adam apple!
the other one you can just see it.
females dont have a adams apple
or transsexuals!
look at mole man again.
if he was made to look like a woman.
he could pass.
I have some friends who are TS & TV.
so I know what to look for.

also look how wide mola mans eyes are.
and he has big bags under the eyes.
look at the other one. they are smaller.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This photo has been photoshopped/doctored for a more dramatic effect

Case closed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9bfd77e217f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Not sure I follow the logic. The center photo (released to media) has been altered. On either side of the ORIGINAL photo, examples are provided to illustrate the ability to both minimize and maximize sinister look of photo. Unless I'm missing something, I fail to see how by providing two alternate renditions it confirms original photo was tampered with.

Could you kindly explain that part to me before slamming case shut? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

That means nothing... If they release it immediately, people will claim it was staged and video'd before hand.. If there is any delay, it was doctored..

Look what has become of a awful shooting.. The names and memories of these people are being drug through the conspiracy ringer!

You're right ! They didn't confiscate the Zapruder Film long enough. We all know JFK slipped on a magic bullet !

Shame on those who sullied Kennedy's good name by dragging it through the dreaded conspiracy ringer !

RESPECT THE VICTIMS: DON'T INVESTIGATE THEIR MURDER ! ! !

GS
edit on 21-1-2011 by Getsmart because: fake patriotism and phony respect of the dead means that the're demanding: RESPECT FOR THE PERPETRATORS.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
This photo has been photoshopped/doctored for a more dramatic effect
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9bfd77e217f.png[/atsimg]

hahahaha, exactly.

what a joke, get your photoshopped "evidence" out of this thread please.

@buddha, you can't see his adam's apple in that picture, but there is a better picture that isn't cropped and goes down his neck farther, you can see the slight shading and shape of where is adam's apple sits in his throat. as for the eyes thing you noticed, well, please look at his orientation and shoudlers, he's not standing with parallel shoulders, so it offsets the whole photo and any symetrical analysis is kind of useless.

@kinda kurious, let me look at your post again and edit in a reply
-edit- OK, just simply going to paint, i compared the eyes side to side zoomed in. but the light source (which is not an identical image in each eye) are *not* in the same place, his right eye (our left) light source is basically straight in the center of his eye above the pupil and it almost JUST slightly is leaning to the right. his left eye (our right) light source is to the left of his pupil.
edit on 21-1-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I fail to see how showing how images can be manipulated is not worth time in this thread. But hey everyones entitles to their own opinion, no matter how childish it is!

with that being said, if you look at the outline and the shadowing, it is obvious this picture has been doctored or touched up somewhat. thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

@kinda kurious, let me look at your post again and edit in a reply
-edit- OK, just simply going to paint, i compared the eyes side to side zoomed in. but the light source (which is not an identical image in each eye) are *not* in the same place, his right eye (our left) light source is basically straight in the center of his eye above the pupil and it almost JUST slightly is leaning to the right. his left eye (our right) light source is to the left of his pupil.

Care to share? Seriously that is what I originally thought since that is how it appeared to my naked eye. I'd love to see your results. I'm puzzled. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is a very good question, it is obvious that this cat was a nut, but the odd thing is the whole, him claiming to be under some kind of mind control, to some that seems absolutely insane, but I'm not sure if you have ever heard of a man named Charles Sclund (I'll have to double check the spelling on that) cause I knew him as Chuck, he has a very interesting story, and if you do know who I'm talking about then you what I mean, anyways I knew the man personally he was a patron at my mother's bar, and one of my best friends in the world worked for him, but he was a strong believer in the capability of the government, or agentcies realitive to, to preform such actions, but anyways off the subject of the topic, but has anyone seen the video, where he is supposedly walking through the campus of the Pima Community College, I believe is an ABSOLUTE SHAM!!! He never shows himself in the footage. So I don't doubt for a second that the mugshot is also a counterfiet, Anyone else seen the video at Pima CC??? share your thoughts please if you have

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

honestly all i did was crop both eyes (but made copies so i could also reference the entire picture) and below the pictures pasted them next to eachother and just studied them for a minute, zoomed in on microsoft paint.

if you want i can do it again and save it and upload it if you want, but you'll have to copy and zoom in yourself. the actual colored bits of the flash are dissimilar in each eye, and i also want to point out this isn't a perfectly head on symmetrical photograph. it's indeed on a less that excellent digital camera, but look at his shoulders, tilted, meaning he's not standing parallel to the camera/lens, and you can tell that his head is slightly turned to the right to correct this. this could be the cause of confusion of the camera flash and some of the shading and other problems people have with the shot.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

No need, but thanks anyway. It sounds more primitive than my horse and buggy technique.

MS PAINT SPOOF

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join