It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I like how you pic his worst comparison photo. If you watch the news video on him they show a few other. It is obviously the same person. And it even says that he opted to shave his head while in jail

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I said it in another thread it's sloth from goonies!!!

Haha I was thinking the same thing..
2nd line

Deebo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Care to cite a source about him shaving his head in jail? And why did the sketch artist depict him with hair today in court?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

That's probably why its about the only picture that you see plastered all over the news and papers. Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste. And a good scary photo helps.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In developing news we can detect that certain elements in the investigation lend credence to the possibility that it was an impostor who committed this crime, and maybe not the real Jared Loughner.

"Sheriff's deputies had been to the Loughner home at least once before the attack, spokesman Jason Ogan said. He didn't know why or when the visit occurred, and said department lawyers were reviewing the paperwork and expected to release it Wednesday."

"The visits were for nonviolent incidents, including a report by Jared Loughner of identity theft, a noise complaint and Amy Loughner's claim that someone had stolen her license plate sticker, according to a report by The Wall Street Journal."

SOURCE: Dad pursued Ariz. massacre suspect before shooting

Here is also some further data on the main 'political' victim's spouse and family.

With his twin brother they are both shown in the photo accompanying today's Associated Press article about finally offering an official explanation of why the Discovery Space Shuttle has been delayed since November.

The Kelly Twins at the heart of NASA's Space Program

NASA: Space shuttle cracking finally understood

I find it strange that the Space Shuttle mission delays would be miraculously "unblocked" days after Mark Kelly's wife gets shot. We are given a song and dance about a cracked fuel tank, almost as good a story as "running out of gas".

Another thing we learn in this article is that the brother-in-law of the victim, namely Scott Kelly, is currently in outer space in orbit as 'skipper' in charge of the Space Station. A few days after his sister-in-law gets whacked by a Manchurian Candidate, Scott gets a phone call in outer space from Vladimir Putin on Tuesday. One wonders what that was all about and can expect is may have had something to do with his duties on board the Space Station as they relate to any pressures which may have been made by the shooting. In a nutshell, one Kelly twin is in orbit, the second one is scheduled to go into orbit in April commanding NASA Shuttle Endeavor.

I happen to find a Space Connection to these multiple killings very unsettling, as well as being statistically highly unlikely by coincidence.

My first idea was that Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was creating trouble for some power groups close to the CIA. My second thoughts were that a threat had been made against Mark Kelly, that victim's husband, in the form of a most deadly warning. Now it appears even more likely that the threat may have been levied against Scott Kelly possibly to pressure him either to perform some task, to cooperate at a given endeavor or steer clear of trouble.

What is going on in Outer Space ?

Please remember, this is ATS, a conspiracy website. So don't get hysterical that some folks here see conspiracies everywhere. It is just our uncanny way of analyzing unexplained phenomena, and whether accurate or not it can't hurt to give it a wag.

So here goes. Is there a current 'episode' going on in Space within our own solar system of which our governments are informed, if not involved with? Does the floating outpost in which Scott Kelly is operating having direct exposure to such events, located as it would be in the 'front row'? Did the US or the Russian government apply pressure on him by way of a Manchurian Candidate? Is there an ALIEN connection in this story? There has been testimony by former NASA mission control employees who state they have seen 9 foot tall Aliens with astronauts outside the Space Station. Was it Aliens who sent a Clone of Jared to whack the space station captains family? Was this some Black Ops Agency Hit? Something sure doesn't smell right in the way they're feeding us the dope in this story.

GS
edit on 12-1-2011 by Getsmart because: the reason for the edit must be filled out... or they'll send Jared to get you !

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Could the "mug shot" photo show that he is blind in one eye?
There are a few stories flying around that he tried to commit hari kari so this could be true

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Could the "mug shot" photo show that he is blind in one eye?
There are a few stories flying around that he tried to commit hari kari so this could be true

Hi Abductee,

Sorry to hear about that, abduction sucks!

He might be blind in his left eye, given that we cannot see his left eye in one of his youth pictures which I posted in the composite photo earlier. Then again the Nazis enjoyed extracting the eyes of twins, so if my theory of Jared also being a twin isn't wrong then this could also be a lead? Just a highly speculative question but sometimes reality is stranger than fiction when dealing with the criminally insane running Manchurian Candidate programs.

To further connect apparently unrelated dots, Giffords' left eye was damaged in the shooting and is bandaged. This can be read in the following article which happens to suggest that similarly to Jesus raising Lazarus from the Dead, that 'Gabby' opened her right eye after Obama came to visit her. Did Obama perform a Miracle, or was Obama The Miracle?

Giffords Opening Her Eye Like 'Watching a Miracle'

"Obama and first lady Michelle Obama immediately headed to University Medical Center after landing in Tucson, and spent about 10 minutes with Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly. Soon after, Gillibrand and Wasserman Schultz, along with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, got their chance to visit."

"Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' friends say it's nothing short of a miracle: Days after being shot in the head point-blank, the injured congresswoman opened an eye Wednesday for the first time."

"Two of her closest friends from Congress, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., were in Giffords' Tucson, Ariz., hospital room at the time. Both had traveled to Arizona on Air Force One with President Obama to attend a memorial service for the victims of Saturday's shooting rampage."

"Gillibrand said she was holding Giffords' left hand when she started to feel it move. Giffords squeezed the senator's hand, then rubbed her hand with her thumb. Then Giffords' right eye started to flicker. (Her left eye, damaged in the shooting, is bandaged.) For about 30 seconds, Giffords struggled, before finally opening her eye wide and straining to focus on her friends, husband, parents and doctor."

"It was the first time Giffords had opened her eye since the shooting. Kelly told Giffords to give him a thumbs-up if she could hear him. Instead, she slowly raised her left arm.
"The doctor said this is amazing what she's doing right now and beyond our greatest hopes," Gillibrand said.
"It felt like we were watching a miracle," Wasserman Schultz said. "The strength that you could see flowing out of her, it was like she was trying to will her eyes open."

"Gabby opened her eyes," Obama told the cheering crowd. "So I can tell you: She knows we are here, she knows we love her, and she knows that we are rooting for her through what is undoubtedly going to be a difficult journey."

Of course this has nothing to do with occult symbolism regarding the All-Seeing-Eye paraded before the public, possibly to highlight Obama's role as one of our Watchers? Apparently it was not everyone's opinion that Gabrielle Giffords deserved to recover, unless this was a misquote by the press. Dr. Michael Lemole, the Doctor treating Giffords wounds in Arizona isn't in charge of either saving her or if ordered pulling the plug in a punitive action? Let's examine his statement relayed by the press.

Giffords, a 40-year-old Democrat, was in critical condition at a Tucson hospital but is "holding her own," responding to simple commands and breathing without the aid of her ventilation tube, her doctor said.

"She has no right to look this good. We're hopeful," said Dr. Michael Lemole, head of neurosurgery at the University Medical Center. "It's week to week, month to month," he said. "She's going to take her recovery at her own pace."

SOURCE: Arizona shooting suspect's family expresses sorrow

Earlier on I asked the question: what is NASA doing up there, in the Space Station? I assumed it might have had something to do with "Interfacing" with our Watchers, the Aliens - whether extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional - who are controlling our planet from the All-Seeing-Eye inside the Capstone of the Pyramid venerated by the Illuminati? Maybe NASA has answered my question through the Associated Press at this link here:

Connecting point, labeled and circled by NASA

NASA photo of Shuttle innards

At first glance it looks like a totally innocuous technical photograph of the Space Shuttle's systems, until you examine it more closely and associate it with its caption.

All-Seeing-Eye in Pyramid Capstone

This can bring us to wonder what exactly NASA is up to with respect to our Watchers and whether the International Space Station doesn't serve some other purpose than simply hanging out in orbit with a bunch of overly athletic scientists turned astronauts?

Is NASA's ISS a connecting Hub to hook the Illuminati occultists up with the Watchers?

Furthermore let's not forget that the current delayed Discovery launch was scheduled to embark NASA's first spaceborn Robot Astronauts called for the occasion Robonauts.

Robonauts = NASA's own Imperial Stormtroopers ?

SOURCE: Robonaut 2 NASA Robots hitching a One-Way Ride to the Space Station

Folks here at ATS and elsewhere are also following all kinds of other leads to assess what actually happened in this sinister incident. For example in the following thread.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel

Also we can even wonder if the Kelly twins weren't originally triplets with one separated at birth, or if during Black Ops Navy or NASA experiments they weren't perhaps themselves cloned? Let's remember that nose and ear cartilage can be quite different despite similar genetics, although bone structure and inner ear patterns would remain close to identical.

Mark Kelly with wife Gabrielle Giffords next to Mugshot

Not to say that there's a factual connection here, but I don't want anyone blaming me for not following all leads when the official cover stories aren't in the least logical, making one wonder what is really up. For example we can even see another picture of the foam detected as having problems on the currently delayed Shuttle.

What's Up? Eureka - I found it.

SOURCE: NASA shows foam from space shuttle Discovery's external fuel tank

OK. Tell me that doesn't look like a Light Bulb and it even shows that we can't be so dumb as to not know how to count or to spell? More like an inside joke than anything with encoded occult significance. Tell the sheeple that we expert scientists Discovered what Discovery needed fixed, and just in case they don't understand show them a picture of a lightbulb and some basic rudiments of mental activity. LOL

Getsmart
edit on 13-1-2011 by Getsmart because: something sure isn't Kosher at NASA.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
@Getsmart
Looks like JLL is an only child, www.azcentral.com... 11/01/12/20110112arizona-shootings-giffords-loughner-aunt.html
Im quite sure that there is a lot more to all this than just a troubled guy who went over the edge, and i think we will find an answer very soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Hi Abductee,

I thought that being an abductee you would know about abductees being implanted with fetuses as well as having one of their twins removed prior to childbirth. This even has a name, it is called the missing twin syndrome. My wife was pregnant with twins, and they were reported as being healthy by the hospital and we could see them both with ultrasound images. But without a miscarriage we were told that one of them was no longer there. They say it is rare but that it sometimes happens, and couldn't explain it any better than that. Was there a twin who somehow was removed? Anyone's guess is better than my being clueless.

Regarding a connection between twins and this incident was only a hypothesis, assuming that Aliens exist, that all space missions aren't hoaxes filmed in studios, that Astronauts are more than movie extras, that the CIA is actually an agency of the US Government, that Nazis had a certain obsession with twins, that there's something weird about the eyes of Jared both in earlier years after arrest, that he looks older than his age in the mugshot, that it is unusual for a victim of a shooting spree to be from an Astronaut family, that Obama is playing Messiah, that Vladimir Putin is butting in where he isn't expected, that NASA isn't being forthcoming, and the list goes on.

Jared's aunt hadn't seen him since he was 7 years-old, so while she certainly knows a lot more about him than we do, in recent years it is only assumptions or filtered by his parents selectively relaying what they chose to tell. They would be the only ones to know if there were twins, other than the medical staff involved in the pregnancy and birth.

Does this mean there wasn't a twin Jared in the sidelines? Not likely but who knows? Does this mean that a double may have replaced Jared? Unlikely but possible. Does this mean that maybe a Clone was used to stand in for him during this crime? Hard to imagine but if technically feasible why not, given his deranged condition? Was Jared "possessed"? We know nothing about his ever being involved in the occult or parapsychology, but by all accounts it wasn't the Jared anyone knew who committed these crimes.

So my microwave mind is still cooking away on any crazy theories which might stir up some loose ends and bring something new to the table, because I am not buying the disgruntled unstable teenager gone berserk story.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are too many spooks and political trolls spreading disinformation on various forums including ATS for it to be a simple case of JLL going beserk, and i would eat my tinfoil hat if that was the case. You could be right with the twin theory because we just don't know what happened when his mother was pregnant, she may have lost one while giving birth or been taken by "aliens". Now it's all very well for his aunt to think he was a nice child 99.9% of children don't become a problem till well into their teens, and she haden't seen him since he was 7. I'd say that he never posed a real risk until the last 6 months or so. A lot of teens get into trouble or take drugs or become reclusive and go through the things he did, but they learn to either cope with it or change.
Something made him click, and it must be something more than we are privvy to on ATS, and that can only be some severe mind control/mkultra stuff, and im sure that there is something in his anagrams and more to come.
The spooks and political trolls will have an impact, but a lot will learn what and why he flipped, just that we won't be flipping out ourselves.
Now back to his mug shot. Im sure it is the original JLL but we would be interested in seeing the guy who ends up in the dock! and i'd bet you'd like to see his eyes

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the photo in question is NOT his mug shot - i had seen it reported that it was a photo at at unknown time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Regarding the NASA connection, ATS member Reaper2137 started a thread looking into this aspect of the case.

Who was behind the atempted Assassination of Gabrielle Giffords?

What you see in there is her current job Chairwomen of the United States House Science Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics so every thing dealing with

* national space policy, including access to space;
* sub-orbital access and applications;
* National Aeronautics and Space Administration and its contractor and government-operated laboratories;
* space commercialization, including the commercial space activities relating to the Department of Transportation and the Department of Commerce;
* exploration and use of outer space;
* international space cooperation;
* National Space Council;
* space applications, space communications and related matters;
* Earth remote sensing policy;
* civil aviation research, development, and demonstration;
* research, development, and demonstration programs of the Federal Aviation Administration; and
* space law.

ATS member PreyBird started another thread suggesting that her attempted assassination may have had something to do with Project Bluebeam that maybe Scott Kelly is supposed to launch from the Space Station?

How about this for a stretch of the Imagintation?

This offers an added SPACE DIMENSION to the Giffords shooting. Not only is her Astronaut husband Captain of next April's Endeavor Shuttle Mission to the Space Station, not only is her brother-in-law currently manning the International Space Station in orbit around the Earth, but she is herself Chairwomen of the United States House Science Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics. I therefore venture to boldly state:

This was not the act of an imbalanced Lone Gunman. It was a HIT.

Let us remember that above I made allegations of a connection between Occult satanist Nazis and NASA. This at first sounds insane, preposterous, unfounded and alarmingly foolish. But the more research you do into each of these areas, the Occult 3rd Reich, Nazis and NASA, satanists and rocket science, Aliens and black magick, UFOs and occult phenomena, alien greys and demonic phenomena or Draco Reptilians and the Devil, the more the dots get connected until a clear picture emerges. Not such a pretty picture, granted, but one which happens to be the only one which explains it all conclusively.

We all prefer the morning cereal smiling astronaut who is so honest they'd rather die than tell a lie. When in fact have some who didn't go to the moon, but claim to have, and others who did go but aren't allowed to disclose what happened there. We all like the idea that we are pioneering new science in the weightlessness of space, but beyond growing new strains of biowarfare agents there is little outside of top secret black ops going on in our orbit. We all wish that we'd been told all the truth about UFOs and Aliens, but somehow can't help but suspect that there is a lot more to the story than meets the eye or that can be read in NASA press releases. Could it be that there is some truth to the testimony of MILLIONS of eye witness reports?!?

There is mounting evidence of a relationship between ancient occult sects and an Alien or hellish influence on our earthly affairs. This seems to not match the storybook account of our planet's administrative and scientific organization, but nonetheless this alone explains what has gone on for centuries unquestioned. We are in the clutches of an Illuminati upper class, who are themselves in the clutches of powers from elsewhere. Whether they are from another star system in the galaxy or from some other dimension in a parallel world doesn't matter as much as their influence is so Evil that we could follow the example of our ancestors and call it "Hell".

This is cause for grave concern because we are not only victims of the Watchers and of their henchmen who pretend to be our designated leaders, we are also witnesses of ongoing events against which we can nonetheless react and affect in their consequences to the best of our ability. If you're wondering what we're up against, here is one of the mind warping propaganda films which they produce to seduce the unsuspecting and enroll gullible recruits into their satanic religious sect which uses space technology, military engagement, financial control, power brokering, and black magick to open portals to Hell.

We're just a bunch of nice guys trying to "DE"-program you. LOL

Here's a slightly less biased topic on the Illuminati which gives slightly more negative balance than the prior advertisement for satanism.

Illuminati Practicing Satanist at your service

GS

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
the photo in question is NOT his mug shot - i had seen it reported that it was a photo at at unknown time.

Hi Tony Pazzo Home,

If this photo is from an unknown time, how can we assume it is a picture of Jared?!? What was its provenance? Who took it? Where? In what context? How did they verify his identity at the time? How did those who released the picture ascertain it was genuine? I venture that this is quite possibly NOT even a photo of Jared.

If you download it and enlarge it you will notice a hard edge surrounding his entire contours, showing it was seriously doctored and placed against a neutral background to make it look like a Mugshot. That is deliberate falsification of the typology of the picture. From there to concluding that the entire picture is falsified isn't much of a stretch. To assume that if they're faking the pictures, when all it takes is publishing a real mugshot when one exists as in the case of arrested celebrities for example, then they probably aren't doing so for a reason. What is it about his physical appearance they don't want the world to see?

Fabricated Mugshot + Fabricated Story = NASA HIT COVERUP

GS
edit on 13-1-2011 by Getsmart because: them aliens have gotten ahold of our planet and we've got to get their gizzards!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

You are wrong... Dead wrong!!!

Just hours ago, The FBI released this MUG SHOT of accused Arizona SHOOTER, Jared Laughner, the alleged would-be assassin of Congresswoman Gabrielle 'Gabby' Giffords. 6 people were killed and 14 were injured in the Tucson melee occurring on January 8, 2011.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In psychology when someone shaves their head it is usually a sign that they are 'detaching' themselves from their usual look as if he said to himself: 'What I am about to do is not me doing it, it is this bald guy in the mirror that I do not recognise.' A form of unattachment that consoles the person in thinking it isn't him doing it. It is a bit like the ritualistic way in Japan people commiting suicide follow a set 'honourable' ways to do it, such as a specific dagger to use etc... Like in saying to themselves their dishonourable act of killing themselves has redeemed them?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

In psychology when someone shaves their head it is usually a sign that they are 'detaching' themselves from their usual look as if he said to himself: 'What I am about to do is not me doing it, it is this bald guy in the mirror that I do not recognise.' A form of unattachment that consoles the person in thinking it isn't him doing it.

Hi Kalenga,

From your comments I gather that:

1. You conclude that the authorities have pinned the guilt on Jared correctly. Somehow you have identified him as the one who was there and committed those crimes. You have confronted his identification parameters from his earlier life with the prisoner;s forensic data. Of course you had access to all evidential items proving all the allegations.

2. You conclude that rather than the more usual, one might even say common, form of mental dissociation caused by the CIA's Mind Control programs such as MK-Ultra and its offshoots. Instead without any contributing factors you affirm that Jared is a "self-made" Manchurian Candidate, all the way down to comparing him to a samurai doing seppuku. And all you need to conclude this is a falsified mugshot of dubious provenance.

Not knowing you nor seeking to investigate your posts at ATS any further than you've investigated the attack against a very connected politician, here are my similarly 'off the cuff' conclusions:

1. You subscribe blindly to the official mainstream press news story which is very hard to swallow by anyone with half a brain.

2. You support the crazed lone killer theory hammered by the authorities using him as a patsy, an unusual position in a conspiracy forum.

3. You are either very naive and unaware of the world we live in, were unable to research this subject before posting, or you are purposely trying to confuse the issues and keep a lid on the box. Nice try.

GS

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Also we can even wonder if the Kelly twins weren't originally triplets with one separated at birth, or if during Black Ops Navy or NASA experiments they weren't perhaps themselves cloned? Let's remember that nose and ear cartilage can be quite different despite similar genetics, although bone structure and inner ear patterns would remain close to identical.

Mark Kelly with wife Gabrielle Giffords next to Mugshot

I have uncovered something unpalatable and wonder if Jared is not only serving as a Patsy but if he isn't also a Scapegoat for the real killer?

You will notice that in the above photo, that the Mugshot has a passing "first glance" resemblance to Mark Kelly, Gabrielle Gifford's husband. Where was Mark Kelly during the shooting? Was this Mugshot used to provide a credible Lookalike Prisoner so that the eyewitnesses would believe some stranger called Jared was the killer? Was Mark hauled off after the crime and then, given his status and the image of the entire NASA program provided with a cover story and a ready-made fake culprit - Jared Loughner - whom few knew, and who fit the bill?

Were the Kelly Twins MK-Ultra victims, and was Mark Kelly triggered? Was Mark Kelly perhaps even triggered by NASA because of his wife's positions on Space? I'd like to learn of Mark Kelly's whereabouts from a confirmed and verified source. I am not accusing anyone, but in a crime everyone is a suspect until you have solved the case.

"After Giffords opened her eye, Kelly prodded her to give the room the thumbs up to signal that she could hear them.

“Instead of giving the thumbs up, she literally raises her whole arm like this,” Gillibrand said, grabbing a reporter’s free hand hoisting it into the air. “Then she reaches out and starts grabbing Mark and is touching and starts to really choke him.”

SOURCE: Giffords Raises Her Left Arm.

While this gesture was "interpreted" as a failed attempt at a hug she was nonetheless said to "really choke him". That is not a gesture which resembles hugging. You wrap your fingers around someone's throat and try to pry the breath out of them. It is just about the least affectionate gesture you can make, and is very hard to explain away even if you call things miracles and praise the Lord Obama as the Messiah.

Gabrielle Giffords knows her husband better than anyone - we for example would probably mix him up with his twin brother Scott, but not her. So if anyone knows he deserves to be choked, as her first reflex regaining consciousness from heavy sedation, then we ought to think what this might mean.

Anyone with solid information on his whereabouts during the shooting, shoot away. Remember, be careful of planted disinformation which is customary in any crime cover-up.

To show I'm not targeting anyone specific, here's another strange connection in this failed attempt on the life of the United States Congresswoman in charge of American Space Policy. She defeated another candidate in her election to public office. This other candidate was designated to once again oppose her reelection by his own candidacy. Now I realize that this is a common name, but is is uncanny that Gabrielle Gifford's husband is Mark Kelly, and the opposing candidate is Jesse Kelly. I'm sure we'll learn there is no family relation there, but it is nonetheless worth checking out. Here's his campaign poster, he isn't of course in any way involved in the US Military establishment either, of course.

Sarah Palin recently put Giffords in Jesse Kelly's Crosshairs

The following is quoted from another ATS thread about this topic which refers to a recent MSNBC interview of Gabrielle Giffords in which she said that the Republicans has "targeted her" and that she was "in their crosshairs", She also issued a warning that they'd have to face the consequences for their actions.

SOURCE: Giffords Eerily Predicted Assination Attempt

Quote from MSNBC interview:
"In an interview after her office was vandalized, [Giffords] referred to the animosity against her by conservatives, including Sarah Palin's decision to list Giffords' seat as one of the top "targets" in the midterm elections."

"For example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is, that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district. When people do that, they have to realize that there are consequences to that action," Giffords said in an interview with MSNBC.

Getsmart

edit on 16-1-2011 by Getsmart because: we don't know if Jared hasn't been snuffed out - They're going to bury this story DEEP !

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hi getsmart, OMG you do not know me at all? Read my other threads, posts and see who I am? I was only citing a fact of psychology about this type of defacing yourself. I, in fact, believe his hair might have been shaved by the so called authorities to cite this very well known psychological trait of people changing their appearance before they do something. For example The Heaven's Gate cult castrated themselves to prove their change into the cult. then they all commited suicide.
i have read the accused's post here and his website and believe he might have been a Manchurian Candidate?
His gibberish is not coherent to us the general public but to people trained in brainwashing it is probably very significant?
He seems from all accounts I have read or saw on TV that he has not admitted to the crime yet (if you know better please inform)?
I do not have all the facts but everyone should have a fair trial and should be innocent until 'proven' guilty?
The government in the US are loving all this as it means there is more paranoia about spying on your neighbours etc... as they could be like Jared waiting to kill innocents.
That's why they are recruiting you to join the in and report like on the Homeland Security website and the Citizens Corps who have been set up just at this time to be trained as unofficial spies living in your own home or own street. See Alex Jones top pick today for more info....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In Addendum. Here is a photo of Mark Kelly holding the hand about to 'strangle' him.

reply to post by kalenga

Hi Kalenga,

I did say I didn't know you and that those were "off the cuff" observations without researching your background.

This story has more than a few loose ends, and it appears that in the least there is an "intelligence war" going on between the Obama camp and another one including the Neo-Cons and the Military Industrial Complex. That made swallowing the lone gunman theory a bit tough. There is additional evidence that this is an ongoing war. There may be a backlash from the Obama camp, aided by Mob hit men since the nomination as White House Chief of Staff of William Daley from the well-known Chicago 'family'. Could this be why we're seeing numerous resignations of elected Republicans who think they may be targeted?

"I wasn't going to resign but decided to quit after what happened Saturday," Miller said. "I love the Republican Party but I don't want to take a bullet for anyone."

The newly-elected Dist. 20 Republican secretary, Sophia Johnson of Ahwatukee, first vice chairman Roger Dickinson of Tempe and Jeff Kolb, the former district spokesman from Ahwatukee, also quit.

SOURCE: Gabrielle Giffords' Arizona shooting prompts resignations

The statistical likelihood of another local politician in the same area at the same time period being shot at by a crazed lone gunman is next to none. Politicians are rational and will not forsake their own interests without just cause. That they would step down in numbers within hours of the attack is because they must be aware of a lot more than we are and also know that they could be the targets of retaliatory measures.

I also remind you of the topic of this thread: Is the Loughner Mugshot Fake?

It has been determined here to have been photoshopped and glued onto a different background. There is ample reason to also believe that it does not portray Jared. Here is a picture of Jared from 2009 next to the mugshot.

Jared - a good kid in 2009 next to his alleged alter ego: NOT Jared

The neck is much thicker. The forehead is more rounded. The cheeks have no natural contour. Ear cartilage is of different shape. Skin pigmentation is swarthy. Bridge of nose is shallower. Narrower eye arches. Thicker lower eyelids. Shallower eye sockets. Higher stubble hairline.

You will note the great number of significant discrepancies in the alleged Mugshot taken one year later.

PHOTO SOURCE: Is Gabrielle Giffords shooting the latest 9/11?

There is also something else which is not very pleasant about this case. Her main political opponent had the following text displayed during his campaign on September 5th, 2009. This should warrant at minimum a cursory investigation by the local police if not the FBI. HELLO. Is anyone in Arizona doing their job?!?

Kelly places the crosshairs squarely on Rep. Giffords

This could seem to be an insignificant use of language without any ballistic references if it weren't for Jesse Kelly's other campaign ads, just in case incumbant Giffords hadn't gotten the message.

Since you won't stand down, I'm pointing at my gun !

Does this look like a Rino? No. It looks like an Assassin. This an automatic weapon is about to be unleashed on you if you don't get out of our crosshairs. Giffords, you have been warned.

Send a Warrior to get a Congresswoman

Here we notice Jesse Kelly in lighter SNIPER gear, ready to sharpshoot Giffords out of office. There was a manifest threat from the Republican Party and the Military Industrial Complex which happens to be running drugs from Mexico across the Arizona Border. Gabrielle Giffords adamantly opposed this funding of their Black Ops and web of corruption instead getting $600 Million voted to fund border patrols. It pretty near got her killed.

As I noted in a prior post above it is unsettling that this threatening 6'8" Marine veteran who invaded Baghdad parading as a threat happens to have the same name as Giffords' husband - maybe to better intimidate her - but there's another homonym, this time it is Jon Kelly who in his radio show broadcast supports the Vancouver Examiner's declaration that Giffords suffered from a psychic warfare attack from death cult Black operatives. Warning, this is pretty creepy when you hear her say "She'll view my death !"

Broadcast worth a listen or a download

The allegation that this attack was perpetrated by an Illuminati run Black Ops Death Cult can be confirmed by another highly unlikely event, the presence at the scene of a child who was an aspiring politician and was featured on page 42 of the book Faces of Hope, Babies Born on 9/11. Born Christina Taylor in Maryland on the day of 9/11 nine year old Christina Taylor Green was asked at the last minute to go to the event by a neighbor. She died of a gunshot wound to the chest. It is likely that the Manchurian Candidate shooter, whoever it may have been, had been instructed to shoot her too. This falls typically into the ritual child blood sacrifice symbols of Death Cults such as the Order of Death, better known as Skull & Bones, to which many in the US Elite and the Bush family belong. They are twisted enough to have used the date of the attack 8-1-11 adding the first two digits to make it 9-11.

Girl Killed in Giffords Shooting Born on 9/11/01

Jesse Kelly - Hey gramps - did we get little Christina in our crosshairs too ?!?

Jared is clearly serving as a patsy for these crimes, and therefore he / his replacement impostor is being granted the courtesy of the CIA's specialized attorney for Assassination and Terror Attack Cover-ups, namely Judy Clarke.

It was announced with little notice that none other than attorney Judy Clarke would be defending Loughner. Judy Clarke has made a career handling suspects at the center of high-profile globalist gambits, including the Unabomber Ted Kaczynski, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph, Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh, and 9/11′s Zacarias Moussaoui. To say Clarke has an impressive collection of mentally deranged patsies would be an understatement. One must wonder whether Judy Clarke’s skill set is really that impressive and unique in defending a particular brand of lunatic, coincidentally involved in “anti-government” violence or whether her involvement and reliability indicates a certain level of control and quarantine needed for a cover-up.

SOURCE: Lawyer for Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh to Represent Arizona Gunman Jared Loughner

Once again we have the typical Manchurian Candidate scenario of a crazed lone gunman who committed horrid crimes on his own fomenting them only in his demented mind. Once again he has a name in three parts. Once again he has the same lawyer. Once again we get trumped up evidence. Once again we get a media circus with propaganda and complicit dissimulation of evidence. Once again the citizens of the USA have been bushwhacked and those less fortunate have been simply whacked.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join