It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Interesting that Rep. Gifford's husband is an astronaut and he appears to have such a penchant for NASA cover-ups. Other than that, it appears he takes an interest in religious discussions.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Lets hope it doesnt change the propaganda artists either. In fact lets hope it makes more so we can have more fun at others expense! yay!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by kosmicjack

He was definitely not someone who received much positive response. I believe this is what led him to last login on September 23, 2010. He found no support on our boards and even was told to seek help before he hurts someone. The member who told him that was spot-on.

I really hope that point is made if this becomes MSM material. The fact that this community of Conspiracy Theorists and Debunkers is indeed a COMMUNITY; meaning that even though we may come up with some crazy theories (often the truth is stranger than fiction) that we recognize the difference between passionate ideas and imbalanced personas.

You don't have to be (as so often is the myth) emotionally/mentally ill to be a conspiracy theorist... just imaginative... and in my estimation.... the fact that Jared came to this end only points out how unimaginative he really was.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If they come after ATS with gulit by association to the murderer, I think I have the perfect legal argument in this political enviornment for you in case you missed my earlier post on this thread. You know that people in the judicial system and Department of Justice have quoted the UN, right? Well so did Jared in a post right here on ATS! That means anyone who supports the UN is guillty of Jared's crimes! This is how the total crazy works now written in the spirit of the crazy man himself:

The crazy man quoted the UN in a post on ATS.
Therefore, the UN drove the crazy man to murder.
Therefore the UN is a murderer.

Jared quotes the UN.
Obama quotes the UN.
Therefore, Obama is a crazy man who is responsible for inciting all murders.
Therefore Obama is a murderer.

Jared quotes the UN.
Both political parties serve the demands and purposes of the UN
Therefore both political parties are crazy men and women
Therefore both political parties are murderers.

Jared quotes the UN
The Corporate media quotes the UN
The Corporate media are therefore crazy men and women
Therefore, the Corporate media are murderers.

I think I have the spirit of today's total political and social crazy down pat! It is obvious that in order to be safe we must ban the UN, the President, Congress and the Corporate media before they murder us all. And if any UN lovers in the Obama administration come after this web site, well that means they are murderers and have to be outlawed and slilenced so they can't go to court against you because they won't be able to speak their Jaredish hate anymore!

We can't be too safe from the threat of domestic terrorism! Unless you are an extremist hater-racist who is inspired by political words from the UN like the murderer, you should be safe! Luckily for ATS, I see alot of posters reject the political rule of Jared's UN.

Come to think of it, Jared spoke out against NASA and Obama cut the funding of NASA... Another connection between Jared's hate-racist political agenda and the Obama administration!!!!

This is sarcasm for the humorly challenged.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I find this downright tragic. I think Loughner actually has some good ideas, it just sucks he had to be violent, because it's so counter-productive. I still feel like he was brainwashed.

Are you kidding me?

Did you actually read the things this guy would post?

This is my personal favorite:

What would you call your UFO ? My UFO name is Boom Ba. If I make a flying object then the use is for a Unidentified Flying Object report. I make a flying object Nonetheless, the use is for a Unidentified Flying Object report.

Its tragic that people like this go unnoticed until its too late. Although not religious, I feel the urge to say a silent prayer for the victims of this lunatic.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I ask this question with all due respect
Yourself and a lot of people insist that there is a mental illness or something wrong with people mentally because of belief in aliens or they were abducted or seen ufo's etc., etc.
Keeping this in mind and using this as the formula for what is real and relevant and what is not then can you explain to me why 90% (maybe less) believe in an entity that can not be proven for the last 3,000 years or so yet it is widely acceptable to say it's ok to believe in this unproven entity and give your entire life and in some cases money to people who's only reply when it comes to the religious God is that you need to believe and have faith regardless that God's existence has never been proved and not even close to proving. In fact Thomas Aquinas spent his entire life proving the existence of God and guess what? He died a shattered man unfulfilled.
Can anyone please explain why the same logic is not used for the billions that believe and sacrifice their entire existence for? Why are they not mentally deranged, especially the pope and everyone else associated with a non proven belief? Why is it ok to say God exists and i seen him or jesus or mary but if you see an alien or a ufo you are absolutely nuts and everyone should laugh at you but i don't see too many laughing at the religions making billions on an otherwise alien belief system? Isn't God an alien then?
once again i am just trying to understand things and will take my bashing as a man

"For in truth all is myth, myth is all"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just truly hope this whole story doesnt result in:

censorship of the internet (which seems inevitable anyways, this just fuels the fire)

more ridiculous finger pointing and blame on right/left political parties.

more crying out for gun control

a swift transition to the impending police state we're hurtling towards

and last but not least, more blame and eye brow raising directed towards anyone like us who frequents sites like ATS.

It seems like these sort of "mad gun men" attacks are ever increasing. Am I the only one who feels like we're all sitting in a pot thats about to boil over?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good move by admin to preserve the integrity of what will likely become evidence, if indeed erad3 was Loughner's account.

It seemed that erad3 was struggling with trying to boil down his questions into logical, concrete answers. His constant use of "if/then" statements seemed like he was looking for something involving logic.

As far as the investigation of the murder of Judge Roll is concerned, I'm glad to see it is still on-going. I think the public should see the video to help identify the reported accomplice.

Regarding the legislative implications of this tragedy on society as a whole, let us not make rash and irrational decisions based on the actions of an irrational individual.
edit on 10-1-2011 by MKULTRA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He authored four threads and they were all WEIRD to say the least........

How can the largest alternative website be held responsible for one lunatic among thousands of members?

The site does not discriminate against the mentaly ill and neither should it. Everyone can post anything they want as long as they follow the ATS T&C! Holding ATS accountable for the actions of ONE(or even 10) deranged individual(s) would be highly unfair to the rest of the members who wish to learn topics not commonly discussed in the mainstream world and who participate with enthousiasm and solid content.

Hating your government is not a crime and I fail to see why people so often mistakeningly correlate/associate country with government. The two do not necessarily go hand-in-hand and it is easy to understand this in second and/or third world countries where ruthless dictators exploit and oppress their citizens. For example did all germans love hitler when he was in power, did all the russians love stalin when he was in power, did all the americans love bush when he was in power, did all the panamians love noreiga when was in power, did all the chileans love pinochett?

In first world countries we have sublime slavery where it can be very difficult to diagnose properly unless you do lots of personal research and/or have access to classified material. The tea party supporters have a right to complain about america's state-of-affairs even if they don't always have the correct remedies. I personally do not like ron paul but still he speaks much more truth in what he says then 99% of the other politicians so I give him the credit he deserves.

The bottom-line is we are on ATS because we realise our world is not what its made out to be by the "normal folks", What is normal anyway? Unless you believe everything you were taught while growing up, then you are not normal? In my opinion it is good to be individualistic and eccentric! The sheep mentality only prolongs the status quo and the hidden despots who use it to stay in power.

To be eccentric does not directly/indirectly equate to being a murderist, a rapist, a drug abuser, or any other label commonly used against us because they simply cannot tolterate different opinions. It used to be cool in the 60s to smoke pot and let your brain wonder away. Now its a crime! Anyway I wish to all the dead people in this terrible tragedy peace and tranquility and to the injured a speedy and proper recovery.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just got an email from a friend sayin "that wierdo guy who shot those people in america was a member from that site your a member of, told you if was for nut jobs I hope its shut down for this" I realy hope the media dosnt start a witch hunt for this site, I love this site and would hate to see it banned or have to change

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

What does the legal team recommend? In my opinion, ATS has not done anything wrong. It is just another website like thousands on the web where people express their opinions. There is no need for any statement(s) until absolutely necessary and/or contacted by Media/Legal Team or Officials. Once you have posted a statement, the MSM will start displaying the statement and tear it apart to either promote or demote the existence of ATS. Best thing to do is wait patiently and work with the Legal Department of ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Does anyone have a clue as to how he came up with the user name erad3? Is there a hidden meaning behind it / does it stand for anything? Maybe that can give us more insight of how his mind works? Nobody just put down letters and numbers for a user name, we all have a reason for the 1 we have chosen, so what was his reason?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Jared. [J]erad3. Get it?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
you'll look pretty stupid if u release a statement saying erad3 is the az shooter, then 3 days later erad3 replies with an apology that he was away on a long vacation and asks if anything new has happened while he was away.

can't this be settled by a u2u to erad3.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I do not buy in the philosphy of just discounting someone due to a mental illness. I like to look at all the possiblities. I know what pushed over the edge maybe is our overwhelming society. If you suffer from a mental illness and then society won't give you break you may go over the edge.
There is so much more to this story then simple mental illness. Mental illness is society induced. If we did not have such a stressful society I think we would see a lot less mental illness. We are going through a choatic and confusing time it is enough to really confuse and disillusion a person. Nothing is what it seems anymore. I can see in his postings him trying to reach for an understanding.
Now there is a chemical comptent to mental illness as well that can be induced by drugs but it is never a person's fault if they have a mental illness. They need to take their own personal responsiblity for their actions. IF they can't well they need to get help.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

Jared. [J]erad3. Get it?

Ok, so he reverses the middle 3 letters, then goes back to the standard left to right format and adds the d. The J disappears and a 3 is added to the end. Why? It has to have some meaning / reason?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

If he isn't the shooter, then he plagerized his stuff from the guys youtube account lol

link   
reply to post by randomname

I am sure ATS has given the person a message. I can understand the owner's position how awkward it would be to realize this person could be the shooter. I know I have been quick to judge on this one because the patterns matched. Maybe he is Jared or maybe he isn't. If the person is not Jared Loughner then I believe they should be unbanned. It is really hard not to jump to conculsions becuase it looks clear cut. Can the owners verfiy 100% for sure. If they trace the IP address back to Jared Loughner's address then yes it would pretty much confirm it unless someone in his house was also a member.
It is a really touchy matter.

link   

No, prolly the only xBox360 screen-name he could get that was hacker-le3t enough for his warped mind and still decodable to Jared (probably though numerology and 3
)
edit on 10-1-2011 by igigi because: blarg.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Perhaps 3 is the number of letters that were shuffled ???? Just a wild guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join