It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

"Triple dare" reversed, maybe?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After seeing his Youtube account those videos are more disturbing to me then what his post here present. That seems like more of off the deep end to me.

If the Press want to have a statement give them one pretty much easy enough for what they want. There is nothing I`ve seen the member did wrong here and the fact he wasn`t just banned for being different here should show that ATS are all kinds of people. And send along with the statement the TOS policy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You should hold off on any statements until you or you are absolutely sure it was him who made the posts. It is going to come out 1 way or the other however VIA the media either before or when he has his day in court. You can be sure any defense attorney is going to use insanity as a defense and will use his many ramblings from here and elsewhere to that end, in court in front of the watchful eye of the media so it is going to come out.

First thing you should do is check if your server logged his IP and do a whois on it and see if it is from an ISP in Arizona, then check the coverage area of that IP and see if they cover the area where he lives. That should pretty much give you certainty if it was him or not. Then weigh the benefits and risk, because it will come out and you can have better control of what is said if you pre-empt the many news outlets looking into him and control the message.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I believe I speak for most. ATS members, though we may not agree with everything that is happening in the world, we want peace.

We want positive change, and we aren't murderers. We are not terrorists. ATS strictly prohibits terrorist type activities. Many of us are simply concerned patriots, and we just don't want our constitution destroyed. No man or woman of this planet wants their freedoms destroyed. And, every man and woman deserves to know the truth.

erad3 does not represent what ATS is. If erad3 is indeed Jared Loughner, let it be known that the members of ATS does not support his senseless actions.

Troy

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by frimilden

ATS ain't no freshman peewee IT position

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

That's a possibility. So if it's a triple dare reversed, what could the 3 dare's be. Could there be a religious connection in the use of 3, and why backwards? I don't mean to go off subject, it's just bugging me

As I said, we come up with a username - it's a conscious decision - not a random generation.
edit on 10-1-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think many of us ascribe too much importance to ourselves and this website by default of our participation in its message boards. Yes, this lunatic posted here, as have other head cases in the past who turned out to be murders, but it is because of the sheer size of ATS. It's the top conspiracy website on the Internet and a catch all for every delusional nut out there; it's the first stop on the crazy train for those slipping off into the deep end. Like Google, Facebook and Twitter, chances are he did stop by here if he had one iota of conspiratorial bone in his body. Just like he probably Googled where to find the next local congressional event.

So, neither ATS, Google, Facebook or Twitter can be blamed for the people who decide to use these services and then harm others. It just doesn't work like that as these are service based tools with clear operational terms and conditions that make no judgment one way or another as long as users abide to the T&C.

And, by the way, Facebook is where the real harm is being done these days with rapists, murders, kidnappers, and thieves using it as directory of who to harm next. (No need to reference this remark, just Google it yourself).

That being said, I am not worried about the government actively and persistently scrutinizing ATS (passively I believe they do to gather evidence and look at prior psychological states, just as the media will too) simply because this is a controlled/moderated messages board system that heavily pressures users to be kind, respectful, thought provoking and inventive. Now, somewhere like 4chan I can imagine is checked by the government simply because it has no moderation and they plan bad things over there, but at ATS we're just talking heads - and many of us like it that way.

Anyway, a bit of a rant and with that said. My heartfelt condolences go out to the victims of the Arizona shootings, I pray for you all.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I posted a comment on his Mars rover thread ... and i didnt know that i was posting in the killer thread the same day of his massacre on page 4

im shocked for life

link   
A few years back I prophesied there would be these little "time8ombs" going off. It appears Jared is one of them. His use of the zero, one logic is a indicator of a form of human bot I saw. A little smarter than the average, but completely lacking a soul.

His mind appears to be stuck on simple facts or situations we all take for granted. The soul would have guided him through these situations naturally, if it were present. There is no doubt he has been influenced by some train of thought that did not originate within him. He was a mold waiting to be molded.

You want a answer as to why he did what he did, find out how he became involved with weapons and where he acquired the pistol.

link   
It was pretty clear that Erad3 expressed what could be considered disordered thinking. As I said, elsewhere - wouldn't want to play internet psychologist, though.

It's also almost certain that Erad3 was Jared. Too many similarities in thought patterns.

As to ATS, I wouldn't think you need to release a statement. He was barely a member here - a passing ship in the night (albeit a rather troubled one).

And it is no surprise (to me) that ATS does attract such people. Conspiracy-thinking and mind control etc are common delusional themes found in certain mental disorders. So, IMHO, ATS is different from youtube or facebook. (e.g., fervent facebookers appear to show high levels of narcissism). If you pushed me to play scientist, I would have a particular hypothesis for conspiracy sites, lol.

edit on 10-1-2011 by melatonin because: you know you talk so hip you're twisting my melon, man.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
By the way .. good job to all the members or the member who linked the killer to an ATS account here

we have a Columbo on ATS

great find .. im sure it will help the authorities to take action before any massacre happen in the futur

edit on 1/10/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think the first reply to to erad3's first post here was mine, and I ended up
thinking he was delusional

At first I thought he had posted a puzzle, but after I spent quite a bit time on it
I realized it was just a random bunch of numbers "cut-n-pasted" a few times.

He was trying to make a point (I don't know what that point was) in the most
infuriating way possible---by posing "what-if-then" questions. If all gleebs are
gorks and all gorks are dweeds then....

Anyway, his MO as a poster was heavy with the if-then reduction reasoning,
on youtube as well as here. I Sherlocked that he was Spanish and schizophrenic...
I guess I was off on the Spanish part...

Now I wanna know more about this supposed subscription by Gifford to his youtube
channel. Has than been debunked yet?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't think that his posts are a reflection of other members on ATS at all tbh. I read his thread with all the numbers on it (can't remember what it was called) and tbh i just found it bemusing as did the people who replied on his thread. I think the only person who knew what he was getting at was him.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well if we weren't being watched on this site before, we definitely are now.
biggest tragedy of this whole story in my eyes is a nine year old girl shot! media can politicize and spin this as they always have and will. my thoughts are with this girls parents at this time.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok, I can understand what people find interesting about a murderer and I will admit that I too have read book about true crimes and seen shows about the glorification of murder and what not. But why try to pry in the psychopaths mind and give him/her a the status of immortality through the media. If the words of Palin pushed him to murder, which I don't think they did, then through that reasoning, the promise of fame could push one to murder as well. Don't you think? Of course they would have to be mentaly unstable from the start, of course. But the fact remains that people have murdered for less. It doesn't make him smarter nor does it make him dumber. It doesn't make him less of a psychopath than Manson or Domer. All it makes him is a muderer.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I still think his video and cryptic bird message are somewhat a reference to the "faked" Apollo moon landing. The fact that ATS have disclosed his Threads which question NASA'S space shuttles and the Mars Rover landing only back up my assumption.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In a past life on ATS, I once requested extra help and consideration be given to the effects of this website upon people who are mentally ill. Having advised several clearly mentally ill people on this site to seek help, as well as reported the threads to the relevant people, I saw very little action take place.

That doesn't mean NOTHING happened, I'm sure the reverse is accurate as moderators and staff would take action behind closed doors. However it didn't stop the continuing presence and decline of mentally ill participators to this site.

MY specific angle was that I saw on a daily basis many of our 'troll' population egging these people on, as well as filling their minds with dangerous concepts and beliefs, especially on religious and 'ethereal' intangible subjects and matters - unprovable, and attractive to a vulnerable mind. Even when myself and others warned them to stop this disgusting practice, they didn't, and they were not warned or stopped by staff for the most part.

I only say the below because I believe it to be the truth, and something that requires urgent attention -

ATS, as a community and a business, does NOT provide a safe environment for mentally ill people to consume media. There are not enough safeguards in place, nor enough stringently enforced rules in relation to mental illness. I have no ill will towards the mentally ill, only a wish to safeguard (most importantly) them and others in the context of this community.

I believe in the freedom of speech and liberty of ATS users - but not to the point where vulnerable people are 'affected' to this degree by their experience at ATS. Without restraint, liberty descends into madness.

The Revenant.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I find this downright tragic. I think Loughner actually has some good ideas, it just sucks he had to be violent, because it's so counter-productive. I still feel like he was brainwashed.

Good ideas? I read his ATS posts and his youtube ramblings. He was writing incoherent deductions based on faulty premises. If he hadn't snapped, indicating his brain was malfunctioning, I would have guessed he was a troll.
I can makeup one of his "good ideas" on two seconds notice:

Water stays on the ground if there's gravity.
There is no gravity.
Water does not stay on the ground.

By all means, go through his recorded words and tell me it's not as simple as that. His brain was broken. I'm hesitant to believe he was compelled by any political motives as these ideas were likely way over his head. He seemed obsessed with faulty deductions. For all we know, he believed that woman was a hologram, an alien, or somehow behind his "fake mars rovers" because her husband was an astronaut. The guy belongs in a mental hospital.

I'm certain that other people recognized his condition long ago and no one bothered to do anything about. The school just kicked him out when they should have called someone.

If the government wasn't monitoring this site before they certainly are now. The NSA probably has someone reading every word that's pumped out here looking for the next assassin.
edit on 10-1-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

An account on this site could be argued as a sign of "mental-illness".
Nanny-states are so 2010. Best not start down a slippery slope.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think the only thing I have to say at the moment as a member of ATS is that my thoughts are with the people that have been injured and the families and loved ones of those that have been killed by this person.

My personal feeling is that the ATS management should release a statement offering our condolences to those personally affected by the crime as this would be the appropriate response to such a terrible event to which ATS is linked very very loosely.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join