It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The only thing missing from this picture is a white cat, a secret base behind the Hollywood sign and seabass with Laser beams (ill tempered of course).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Think about it like this... if ATS had not provided this forum for him to vent his thoughts, his murderous tendencies may have been unleashed much sooner.

ATS may be a media scapegoat but our integrity as a community should never be questioned because of an isolated incident.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your Karma is 41...you have been with these folks since 2009 and you are distancing yourself from them in times like these. You have thousands of post and this is the best you can do when they are confronted with these dire circumstances. I can only hope that I am wrong and we are divided by a single language here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Regarding ATS and 'media distortions'.....CNN's coverage is a perfect example as they jumped on the bandwagon right away and tried to tie-in this unfortunate individual with the likes of Sarah Palin, the tea party and those violent 'right-wingers', etc. and all before anything was even known or officially stated about the accused! This didn't suprise me in the least as CNN is quick to jump all over anything they can use to sway people's thinking to the CNN view of american politics. Interestingly it was during the 'dinner hour' coverage that they held live interviews with 'political guests' prodding them with questions rife with conjecture and blatant attempts to 'connect the dots' to the individuals and groups mentioned. Again, all of this before ANYTHING was known about the accused. You can be sure that forums and websites such as ATS will now be considered a 'breeding ground of dangerous thinking' which will only add fuel to the governments plans for ultimate control and increased monitoring of the internet.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Remember that the USA abandoned its mentally ill in a systematic fashion beginning with the Reagan Administration on plans outlined by Geo. H.W. Bush. This programme of taking out all of the supports of the mentally ill and dumping them on the streets of the USA continued through the various Bush and Clinton administrations. And here is another result of this evil and dishonourable set of policy decisions taken to throw the most vulnerable to the wolves: the murder of innocent people and the assassination attempt on a USA Congresswoman.

The USA lacks so much today having sold what was left of its soul to the globalist corporations and the pharmacological-military-industrial globalist complex. Mental Health protocols should have been automatically enacted the moment the collegiate teacher and students feared for their safety and his mental well being. This horrible tragedy is not about the Tea Party or white supremacists or pot smokers or liberals or the Right Wing: it is about the USA failing the mentally ill.

Now the question is this: is the USA so mentally ill that it cannot see the real problem in order to address it, or will the USA with its people and institutions continue to seek to demonise groups, websites, gun owners, etc... Again, either address the problem of NO functional provision for the mentally ill in the USA, or continue to act like a nation of the mentally ill who can only demonise each other.

Within those questions you who own and run ATS need to decide what you are really about. I sincerely hope you will turn on every available light and shine it on the abandoning of the mentally ill and the lack of adequate programme, resource, and vigorously inspected facility for the mentally ill and demand that those wanting censorship or any other thing giver up their sick political territorial 'land grab' and attend to correcting the real problem that is behind this tragedy as well as the tragedy of homelessness among the mentally ill in the USA.

Please, pick the fight worth fighting for the sake of those who cannot do anything for themselves.[
edit on 10/1/11 by Pellevoisin because: English grammar, gender

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hindsight is of course 20/20 but looking at his posts they are.......odd. There seems to be no real logic behind them, they are disjointed, nonsensical and rambling.

Yet if this is his account then no doubt ATS will be painted as a place where dangerous people lurk, a mixture of paranoid dellusionals with borderline psychosis, when i am quite sure the majority of us are in fact the average, hard working, decent, upstanding person that lives next door and lends their lawnmower to the neighbors.

It's sad how one person can taint an entire community.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
@ angelwriter please see fit to return my answer that you promised to return to yesterday... thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I went back and read his posts and I have come to a conclusion. This dude, if he was who you say he was, is lost in a world that he can't interpret. If I couldn't explain what the hell I was thinking I would be pretty pissed off as well. I mean those posts don't make ANY sense what so ever. At first I thought he was speaking in codes but than I realized that the person has lost himself within his mind.

The rule of thumb is you never mess around with the infinite!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why on earth would ATS look bad because Jared was a member on this site ??? Did he have a Facebook account, google account, my Space...he posted on U Tube, does that make them look bad ??
People shoot other people all the time, do the authorities go to that persons Church or Grocery store or Health Club and give them hell because of it ?? Of course not, there aint no guilty by association on the web. We NEVER know who we are really talking to....
Like someone else said, if he couldnt find any like minds on ATS then he couldnt find any anywhere...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I cannot believe the psychotic pain this man lives is not obvious. Discussions of being on the fringe, having multiple personality disorder are minimal compared to him being a homicidal maniac. To everyone in our country and in Arizona and the families, the friends, the children, the parents, the grandparents...I have to say this.. .this is going to stay with us and we are going to stay with you. We are not going to forget this one or you all, no matter what. Promise.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by SpaDe_

I cannot believe the psychotic pain this man lives is not obvious. Discussions of being on the fringe, having multiple personality disorder are minimal compared to him being a homicidal maniac. To everyone in our country and in Arizona and the families, the friends, the children, the parents, the grandparents...I have to say this.. .this is going to stay with us and we are going to stay with you. We are not going to forget this one or you all, no matter what. Promise.

No its not.

a few weeks from now it will be forgotten as it always is. There is always some nut shooting up something in the US. we mourn for a bit, we scratch our heads and give a collective wtf...then we move on...and next year or the year after, another random mass killing will occur.

This is not some unheard of action..what is the solution? There is none that people will accept until a -lot- more actions like this happen and on a much larger scale...so..meh, sad actions, nothing changes..moving on then.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just checked out some of the threads that kid made. WOW I mean, I knew he was probably mental before I even looked but its worse than I imagined. It doesn't even sound human honestly. And DEFINITELY not even "American". I know norwegians and swedes who can write more comprehensible stuff in english. I have no idea how he lasted 2 weeks in ANY college class cause his stuff is pure illiterate. Geez, no wonder he doesn't speak on his youtube videos. I am betting he is a schizophrenic and not a very smart one at that. The conspiracy theorist in me though says something may not be right here...lol

Here I will tell you what I think and emulate his writing style (albeit more comprehensible).

People enrolled in normal school can't quit school legally until they are 18. Therefore we conclude every American in modern times has at least a 9th grade education....Therefore every American knows how to compose basic sentences and paragraphs.

Hence....The modern American caveman does not exist....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I recall a while back a news pundit (maybe Gibbs IDK) saying that Obama would need another Oklahoma City bombing to fix his presidency.

Well I do believe the date that was spoken was shortly after the flag burning video was posted and a William Ayers associated group is active within his HS

He dropped out of HS in 2006 from alch poisoning

His speech pattern has indicated some sort of mental augmentation

perhaps this was infact a triggered event by the left

remember the left immediatley announced Giffords was dead and that it was a right winger? maybe this is a big set up

I evoke the comment in the video about only having his right arm ( perhaps he was hinting that he was trying to keep his left hidden because it was calling the shots?)

IDK just throwing it out there

Oh and Ayers source is from WND conservative blog so take it with a grain of salt ok? thx

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ATS is freedom of speech on steroids. The information on this site is freely available and it's presence here, irregardless of who posts it, represents an important real-time history of what is going on on this planet.

This is not the first time that such controversy has caused such turmoil, but "shared and not sequestered" as long as nobody's rights are being violated, makes this place what it is. We can deal with it, and if there is wrong doing by the poster, then let this be the evidence that speak for itself. My 2c.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not that it means anything since the guy is stone-cold-nuts...but here it goes.

In the thread "Why is the year infinite in the date? (July 7, 2010)" I believe he was trying to say that the months start at 1 and end at 12, and the days start at 1 and end at 28, 30 or 31. But that the year just keeps growing... infinite. So eventually, it will become some huge number.

Just my take on the thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemiConscious
I recall a while back a news pundit (maybe Gibbs IDK) saying that Obama would need another Oklahoma City bombing to fix his presidency.

Well I do believe the date that was spoken was shortly after the flag burning video was posted and a William Ayers associated group is active within his HS

So...in 2006, they figured that in 2010, they could use him to save a democratic presidency...

Yes, that makes total sense....

I think a grain of salt may be too much to take it with...perhaps I will take that with a electron..or quark..

Sad...just soo damn sad.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Look upon the face of a madman

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81b19686536b.jpg[/atsimg]

how does it make you feel?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Remember that the USA abandoned its mentally ill in a systematic fashion beginning with the Reagan Administration on plans outlined by Geo. H.W. Bush. This programme of taking out all of the supports of the mentally ill and dumping them on the streets of the USA continued through the various Bush and Clinton administrations. And here is another result of this evil and dishonourable set of policy decisions taken to throw the most vulnerable to the wolves: the murder of innocent people and the assassination attempt on a USA Congresswoman.

The USA lacks so much today having sold what was left of its soul to the globalist corporations and the pharmacological-military-industrial globalist complex. Mental Health protocols should have been automatically enacted the moment the collegiate teacher and students feared for their safety and his mental well being. This horrible tragedy is not about the Tea Party or white supremacists or pot smokers or liberals or the Right Wing: it is about the USA failing the mentally ill.

Now the question is this: is the USA so mentally ill that it cannot see the real problem in order to address it, or will the USA with its people and institutions continue to seek to demonise groups, websites, gun owners, etc... Again, either address the problem of NO functional provision for the mentally ill in the USA, or continue to act like a nation of the mentally ill who can only demonise each other.

Within those questions you who own and run ATS need to decide what you are really about. I sincerely hope you will turn on every available light and shine it on the abandoning of the mentally ill and the lack of adequate programme, resource, and vigorously inspected facility for the mentally ill and demand that those wanting censorship or any other thing giver up their sick political territorial 'land grab' and attend to correcting the real problem that is behind this tragedy as well as the tragedy of homelessness among the mentally ill in the USA.

Please, pick the fight worth fighting for the sake of those who cannot do anything for themselves.[[edit on 10/1/11 by Pellevoisin because: English grammar, gender

I have to agree with you whole-heartedly(star). I have seen the mentally ill pushed aside and forgotten first hand. When a person seeks help or a family has a loved one "checked in" They are generally held for 72 hours. In that time they are given suggestions on how to handle their illness, handed a prescription and released under their own recognizance. If they do not want to or are unable to follow their physicians advice, nobody knows because no one follows up.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SemiConscious

So...in 2006, they figured that in 2010, they could use him to save a democratic presidency...

Yes, that makes total sense....

I think a grain of salt may be too much to take it with...perhaps I will take that with a electron..or quark..

Sad...just soo damn sad.

Well Kissinger did give Obama his first job and now he is president (Obama is beefing up Afghan security for Unocal who kissinger works for)

Giffords is also supposed to be one of those bloodlines also right (maybe its a old fashioned royal hostage situation LoL)?

I am just pointing out that it is sketchy that he drops out of school and then a year letter is involved in politics and then basically no one hears from him for years?

Jim Jones and Manson were involved in that MK ultra or mind control stuff right? and they used religion to do it

This kid had a altar in his back yard.... occult new ager I believe

Its called a sleeper

maybe they felt threatened by the last election and had him pull the trigger to buy them time to right their ship

I do appreciate the analysis though

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Look deep down within your own soul, and ask yourself if this is the face of a rational, reasonable, sane individual

If someone asked me to sit down and draw a picture of the word "crazy" this might just be it

edit on 1/10/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

His photo is like looking at one of Charles Manson's photos -- both have that glint of pure evil in their eyes. And the eyes being the windows to the soul, it's like they're screaming neither have one.

As to the original topic, I think ATS might be best off sitting tight. If no one continues to press them for a comment, they need not worry about releasing a comment. Frankly, the original post had enough great points in it to add to a comment. He was posting here briefly months ago, and quite obviously did not find the audience he was looking for. And even more obviously, was so far out there in his writings that he might just as well have been orbiting another galaxy. That does not represent ATS, nor does ATS represent him.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join