It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Somebody probably already explained, but the 3 is his middle name. "Jared Lee" = "erad3". Same syllables, same phonetic sounds.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by Misoir
It is very sad that we had a murderer in our community.

It is. But had is the key word in your statement, as far as I'm concerned.

He found no like minds here.

He was not an integral part of our community.
edit on 10/1/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Amen. We've had more than a murderers that have posted on here (think the HS senior from minnesota) but it seems like they never find true homes. Maybe with some of our fringe outlets but Jared never had more than even 200 posts and I think it's fair to say that whatever he was selling that no one here on ATS is buying. Of course once this breaks MSM all we are going to hear is a "CONSPIRACY THEORIST NUT" label for the site. Listen I enjoy conspiracy theories UFOs and the whole nine yards of that. But ATS is a wide swath of people to paint on one brush. I'm a liberal and I think murdering anyone for political reasons is terrible. And I think most of the Conservatives on ATS will agree.

But hey---treating us all like quacks who believe that JFK was shot by not the "lone gunman" but the "two martians" will inevitably our fait.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
good move ATS , its the only right thing to do in my opinion ,

ive been trying to figure out his style of prose in writing ,

the more data one have the more we can try to figure out what went wrong in the equations of his mind and brain,

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I once knew a schizophrenic. Unless you have known one, or been around one for a certain time ... you don't know what "word salad" is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I star this with the caveat that this "murderer" has not been tried or convicted as of this date.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sadwolf

And that's the biggest point of all... Is not if ATS attracts people that might have somekind of mental issues. Is just that ATS as a community is bound to be a reflection of the societies and world that we live in. And last time I check our world is not perfect at all. But Im pretty confident that for every "erad3" we have on the boards there are hundreds perhaps thousand of member that contribute positively to their families,neighborhoods, country and to the world.

"erad3" found and was given a platform here on ATS and I'm pretty sure he found like minds, he found people he could talk to and even found someone who told him to seek help, maybe if he had followed that advice this unspeakable loss of life would have been avoided. He came her for answers, he was heard, he was debated.

Before I spend a minute feeling pitty for him and need to share in the sorrow of the lives he affected.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

//...at went wrong in the equations of his mind and brain...

Based on my recollection (and review of my posts, in certain threads where I interacted) I saw, and see, an odd twist of attempted application of "logical reasoning"....skewed incorrectly, and inappropriately "rationalized".....

...not any immediate indication of future intent, of course. NO ONE has that ability, as far as I know....(and Hollywood movies and scriptwriters notwithstanding.....).

Who CAN (or could) predict the actions of others??

(I am guessing....no one....).......

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

On that note, let's remember the left had the Weatherman, the right had McVeigh, et. al. and now, the Tea Party has Loughner...no one is holier than thou.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm posting this again here to share what I found to be disturbingly relevant, but Mr. Loughner seems to be just a byproduct or Meme of Bernard Poolman, Leader of This south African cult called Destini Productions, that is very heavily into changing the way one speaks and different means of currency for "pseudo enlightenment" and world change. It was eerie when I noticed it today and did a little research and there was a line he used that a cult used here used in one of his youtube rants "ad hominem", I've heard him use before regard control through jargon. Also they shave their heads and do generaly crazy things...I know I'm kinda making a freaking shot in the dark here but I guarantee this is gonna hit...Check it out for yourself Destini Productions on youtube and heres a snippet from another site reguarding the cultists movement.
forum.rickross.com...,62042,83733 (Have to copy and paste)
Destini's URL
www.desteni.co.za...
Thankx and keep picking this apart. I'm still trying to figure out how Palin fits into all this...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think its really sad what this guy did. From his posts here he was obviously very screwed up and I reckon this was noticed by many around him for some considerable time.

It does kind of make me wonder if the closing of all the huge mental institutions (a lot of which still exist around the united states abandoned and derelict) was really such a good thing.. Back in the 1950s, 60's, 70's a maniac of this magnitude would have been most likely identified and put in an institiution for his and the publics protection. If you had walked around spouting nonsense and talking crap all the time you would have ended up in one of these places.

The reason all these mad people walk among us today is the closing of these institutions. We have become de-sensitised to it and the sight of frothing gibbering a-social misfits all over the place and the endless daily news stories of the kind of shocking acts of insanity that happen all around us. We forget the world wasnt always like that, Social and cultural factors aside, the institutions kept thousands of potentially dangerous and dis-functional individuals off the streets and safe.

People with that kind of complete lack of grip on reality are always going to be a danger, keeping them contained doesent seem like such a bad idea when things like this happen. Especially whack-jobs like this guy who was obviouslly severely retarded and took everything literally.

This also really does call into question the issue of gun control. There are too many guns in this country, it is way too easy for something like this to happen because of the availabilty of guns and the stupid 'gun culture' that exists in the US and the US only. When someone like this guy was able to get a gun it's time to re-think guns completely.

May I remind everyone that it took something like this happening in the UK for proper gun controls to be brought into law. There are virtually no guns on the streets of the UK. It could and should be that way in the USA too. Some will say it's the right to bear arms and all that. I say that is outweighed by eveyone elses right to not be shot randomly by some maniac who got a hold of YOUR gun.

Warning. If you thought the AZ thing was disturbing This is a lot worse. As I said this event directly led to proper gun control in the UK
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

hey there you are people think you are oswego are you? did you see the blog everyones talking about?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have received no small amount of subpoenas in my work...it will be OK if it happens to you...I light a candle that it will not. Be strong...ATS covered this story better than any news corp. in the world...whatever they tell you, that is why ATS is under the microscope.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i mean does he write "object object object me" or " me me me presence" "subjective subjective subjective objective
"
analysis of his writings can determine which compartments he uses in his brain
which also might give an in sight in to as to why his logic sounds as it does ,
i mean , the inabillity to continue a logical sentence because of brain injury or his mind being out of sync,

if i recall correctly a sentence can be divided in to smaller bits and each bit contains data as to when where who how , if his associations are are flawed then so is his mind brain

ive been on the path that he is the victim of his own self hypnosis , he´s had a psycotic collapse due to toxins but as everything goes that need a library and a shelf to contain the books , sometimes you need an outer force such as a librarian to guide you on the right track , and for all ive understood he lacked a "shaman" / teacher ,and he rejected the things that where brougth to him ,

i dono , in a sence i feel just sad for him , the human mind is a fragile thing if you let your guard down ,
and he left the guard down for his own self afflicted prophecies ,
its even ironic in a sence that he talked about mk ultra yet he was the victim of him self,..

gonna go analyse some more, . - x v =

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i think its interesting that he was so obsessed with olangauge and words AND his question to Gifford was does govt exist without words AND his bullet passed through the left side of her brain, the part that controls speach. [point being she has no words, no langauge, can she still govern, does she have currency?]

divine control? i think so. i think he was guided by god to make a clear point relating to giffords low level understanding of who she was.

she'll have a long time to think about that now.

i think you youtube video is spot on, he calculated everything. Reminds me of the blogger that ate a young girl, Bolan, and one of his last posts reffered to THE MISSING LINK, ie, the act that brought his monster to life, the act of murder. They both launched their notoriety through their acts.

Before noone would read his words twice, NOW, people are studying him.

The Discovery Channel guy wrote out his manifesto, and essentially committed suicide by cop.

Mcpahy wore a tshirt that said something about the need to spill blood to ahieve progress.

they all did it. they will be hears. Meanwhile, us law abiding loosers can write all we want, no one will ever read us twice, WE are alone in our posts, WE are not famous.

edit on 10-1-2011 by depressed67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by depressed67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

I totally agree with you about how wrong it has been that Mental Institutions have been closed down. It is probably because of how "Sue Happy" everyone is and how litigious our society has become with lawsuits and punitive damages. I think that the state and organizations have been sued so many times over claims from family trying to get paid in regards to a family member wrongfully put in the Nuthouse.
However, I am going to have to dis-agree with you on gun control. Mexico has a complete ban on all guns and over 30,000 people were murdered the last two years in that collapsing banana republic. Also, if you look at per capita data the states in the US with the most draconian gun laws like California, New York also have the most gun violence per the FBI website. Those states also have the most home break ins and burglaries too. In Texas a criminal can be killed on sight if they break in your house. Texas and Virginia who have the most lax gun laws also have the least gun violence too. In the District of Columbia where the gun ban was lifted last year gun violence has gone down 40%. Criminals will ALWAYS find a way to purchase a gun on the black market. Also, criminals like states where the citizens have a hard time getting a gun legally because they can rape and pillage as much as they want.

"An armed society is a polite society"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We can sit here try to crack the mind of a killer but the truth is we will get nowhere. In order to understand we must see how he lived his life and what ticked him off. I believe his brain was in the stages of developing and not yet matured to suit ATS. I have been here for roughly 2 years and I am starting to mature with this community just now.

From the posts he made it doesn't seem like ATS was the tipping point for this young gentleman. Maybe if he was ranting about defending the constitution or how the US is going down the drain than we could know that ATS may have had an influence. But that is not the case in this situation. No one has went on a killing spree citing NASA cover-ups.

There is also a chance that he staged this whole thing with ATS to allude from real facts. People always look for the treasure where marked X, so you mark an X and put the treasure elsewhere.

ATS owners and staff, you are doing a well job on this site. Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Well, here it is, what ATS posters do not know, how much the staff of this forum puts on the line for you to have free speech, for you to voice. They must, as a corporation and as a public presence stand ready.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Respect to the Admin team, good to see we (ATS) are prepared to stand our ground and remain transparent in the light of very sad recent events regarding a 'rogue' member.

To sum this up in as fewer words as possible as its late here in the UK (0516 to be precise)

Clearly his actions are condemned by all who are registered here at ATS. His thought train was well and truly derailed, I feel certain that it was way before he stumbled upon our quiet corner of the internet.
He clearly had a very unique view on certain subjects and unfortunately decided to take the very wrong route in finding the answers I truly feel are just not out there (for him anyway).
I also believe he was attracted to ATS because he somehow felt he would find sympathisers which clearly he did not find, we are about finding answers not harming innocent people.

ATS has been bought into question by the actions of someone who amounts to nothing more than a mad man who upon searching and subsequently failing to find answers here on ATS decided to commit an act that clearly had no positive outcome both for himself or those around him.

We are like-minded in our goals, we help each other to try and find the solutions to our queries as a group, this chap clearly was not one of the 'group' and as such acted on his own and committed what he thought was the only thing left to do.

It’s very sad that one finds oneself in this type of situation but ATS and its many members had nothing at all to do with this man's decision to take life without thought or care for those killed and injured, their families and his own family for that matter not that I am saying anyone has implied this.

My thoughts are with the families and victims of all concerned.

Its late (or early
) and I need my bed. I hope I have not confused anyone with my thoughts and I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

Stay Safe and have a good night.

Chris

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by Misoir
It is very sad that we had a murderer in our community.

He found no like minds here.

He was not an integral part of our community.
edit on 10/1/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

can you explain that?...he was a member here ryt?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

can you answer ............Can you please give the link to that blog you found yesterday that "oswega" was communicating with you about. You have been named by "oswega" as a person who has seen the blog and has the link. Please disclose this info so we can put this mystery to rest. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join