It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sadly, there are more people like him nowadays. Not necessarily murderers but it's quite hard to get into them unless you think like them.

I've observed similar writing patterns from other people. It is perhaps caused by traumatic memories??

He does seem to make some valid argument regarding the shuttle. I'm an engineer and I still can't figure out how the shuttle could dissipate all that enormous heat of reentry (up to 1 hour!) without shedding anything like the classic ablative heat shield. After all during the reentry, the shuttle is completely surrounded by hot glowing gas so where it's going to dissipate heat into??

I'm familiar with the silicate and carbon tiles the shuttle has. In my experience, even a thermal shield will eventually heat up over time, albeit more slowly, unless a coolant is circulated. but again, the coolant has to dissipate heat somewhere which is nowhere during reentry.

I think the only way the shuttle can retain livable cabin temps at the end of reentry heating is to 'pre cool' the cabin at a lower temp than normal(when people are not wearing pressure suits) as IMO, the cabin will slowly get hotter during reentry and reducing temps will help mitigate that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
is that it ? did he not post more than that .. they are rather like his youtube vids the currency post is 1 of his youtube vids

its the same gobledygook with the same coding i mean 1929824928332942398474948998302782swh9328799484893240-4

apparently this guy was obsessed with conspiracy theorys right ?

then he must have more content than the same # he posted on youtube !

wanna know what i think !!???

i think he was brainwashed and waxed by the us military or the reds maybe then hard wired to have a pop at some low level public figure i mean its not like the senate or the us gov is going to collapse over this loss is it ?

but nether the less the hammer is comming down on freedom of speech movements and democracy strangly in the name of democracy and freedom of speech oh the irony!

this guy was nuts but there was nothing in his head accept what he was programmed with ..

the political motivation behind this woke up way to early for me to swallow ""just another wackjob with a gun""

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I created an account for this post because I think this event is bigtime.

I'm seeing so many correlations to hidden knowledge in the media feeds, that I'm going a little goofy.

But what just struck me this morning as I'm seeing the mugshots of this fellow, is...

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Crowley here?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuineadair
I created an account for this post because I think this event is bigtime.

I'm seeing so many correlations to hidden knowledge in the media feeds, that I'm going a little goofy.

But what just struck me this morning as I'm seeing the mugshots of this fellow, is...

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Crowley here?

Looked like Uncle Fester to me.
But I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Very very surprised that ATS is officially linking this user(erd3) with Jared Loughner.

So much for staying neutral on the matter. Previously you have always stated you would not confirm the details of any members. Guess thats the end of users being anonymous on this site. i think you need to stop pretending and make everybody officially sign up and registar their proper names.

All confidentiality and in my view credibility is gone now.

It is also dissapointing to see that none of you had the balls to take ownership of this matter and instead used an admin/info account so you could all be distanced from any criticisim.

I would advise users on ATS to be very careful about what you discuss on this site anymore. 'ATS' have clearly shown they will spill everything to the general public.

(I can understand ATS confidentially having to speak to official investigators on this matter but to just spill it all out in a thread is a big let down)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

actually open share of info is what ats is all about keeping dirty little secrets and talking to the feds about members quietly is not good conduct for admin we are all on the same side here and thats the side of truth freedom and democracy .. conspiracy theorists dont keep secrets

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Maybe ATS revealed his confidential info to gain more popularity through mass media taking advantage of jared's scenario?

We live in a world where $$$$$$$ comes first.

link   
From what i have read in his threads and posts... He wasn't completely mentally normal, in some of his threads he doesn't even make sense... And also he is an extremely negative person, from his post that is what i can tell.

They cant blame ATS for what he has done, there is just no proof that anyone encouraged him to do such a stupid thing.

link   
and with regards to taking ownership of this matter ... would you if guantanamo was staring you in the face for domestic terrorism...because """[SNIP] the corrupt government is now domestic terrorism you know ""
edit on 11-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed naughty word

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoy
From what i have read in his threads and posts... He wasn't completely mentally normal, in some of his threads he doesn't even make sense... And also he is an extremely negative person, from his post that is what i can tell.

They cant blame ATS for what he has done, there is just no proof that anyone encouraged him to do such a stupid thing.

Um....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/771f7bc21a0a.jpg[/atsimg]

'Nuff said
edit on 11-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf

actually open share of info is what ats is all about keeping dirty little secrets and talking to the feds about members quietly is not good conduct for admin we are all on the same side here and thats the side of truth freedom and democracy .. conspiracy theorists dont keep secrets

i think ou might be confusing this site with facebook. (guess thats to be expected these days)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I dunno if it's him. To me, the postings of that individual look as if they are being made by someone who speaks English as a 2nd language. The grammar is pretty bad.

I agree fully to that. I fail to believe someone who dropped out of high school in 06 and then attended college and who is actually native to america would write such stupid stuff. If he was this bad off why didn't he ever get diagnosed as autistic? Are you kidding me? If this kid wrote like this in english class those english teachers need to kick there selves for not catching this early on.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Very very surprised that ATS is officially linking this user(erd3) with Jared Loughner.

So much for staying neutral on the matter. Previously you have always stated you would not confirm the details of any members. Guess thats the end of users being anonymous on this site. i think you need to stop pretending and make everybody officially sign up and registar their proper names.

It is also dissapointing to see that none of you had the balls to take ownership of this matter and instead used an admin/info account so you could all be distanced from any criticisim.

I would advise users on ATS to be very careful about what you discuss on this site anymore. 'ATS' have clearly shown they will spill everything to the general public.

(I can understand ATS confidentially having to speak to official investigators on this matter but to just spill it all out in a thread is a big let down)

Let's get one thing straight.

I take full responsibility for the comparison. Not the admins, the staff or any of the mods.

It was me, who made the first thread, based on some info passed to me by another member who had observed Reddit talking about the killer possibly being a member of ATS.

It was my investigation and my accusation.

Don't blame others, blame me.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I personally think the people who own this site are clearly between a rock and a hard place here... If they don't say anything an in a few weeks or a month its found he posted here it will all be branded a lunatic site. And only bad will come I am sure. But if they come out now it shows they are at least trying to work with authorities and maybe it will save this site and the members it post. Then again...Maybe thats the very event that will bring about the end of this site and other conspiracy sites. Time will tell....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by destro423

Hiding achieves nothing. Better to show the world that ATS was concerned, show the world that a few members suggest he seek help.

If ATS had deleted his posts and censored anyone mentioning it, you'd be justified for concern, but in this case....

We're showing the world that we have nothing to do with this maniac.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Let's get one thing straight.

I take full responsibility for the comparison. Not the admins, the staff or any of the mods.

It was me, who made the first thread, based on some info passed to me by another member who had observed Reddit talking about the killer possibly being a member of ATS.

It was my investigation and my accusation.

Don't blame others, blame me.

Cheers.

Can I say Sir that your actions are perfectly acceptable. As a member of ATS you did what was expected of you. You followed your curiosity and did some investigating. You are accused of nothing, There is nothing to blame you for.

I believe you misinterpreted the point of my post.

Its the actions of ATS in creating this thread that have left me disilliusioned with the site. They had responsiblity and I believe they abandoned that.

I believe ATS should have stayed respectfully silent on this matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Erad3
If you stop arguing then everyone in the argument forgets.

Talk to the back of a keyboard for a hour.

How do you talk to a atheist that sleep walks?

Ha! What a joke this thread is to discuss.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Erad3]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Erad3]

I've only looked at a couple of his replies and I know that is far from a good basis for judgement, but investigating further I would be looking for signs of some kind of dissociative disorder. That's psychopath territory. If one talks to the back of a keyboard for "a hour", presumably that means internet chat, but it's a very dehumanized way of describing that activity. I don't think most people on internet forums depersonify their interlocutors like erad3 does.

Anagram dare 3. Did he intend to try to do something three times?

Are we in MKUltra territory with him? Who was the guy in the CCTV clip seen leaving the area? A handler, like the ones who fled the scene when Sirhan Sirhan "killed" RFK?
edit on 11-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by destro423

Hiding achieves nothing. Better to show the world that ATS was concerned, show the world that a few members suggest he seek help.

If ATS had deleted his posts and censored anyone mentioning it, you'd be justified for concern, but in this case....

We're showing the world that we have nothing to do with this maniac.

Agreed, and the proof is in the pudding as they say. Showing both how crazy he is and how many people suggested he seek treatment. Its kind of interesting because it offers a view into his mind that one doesn't get with his youtube. The media will no doubt have a field day with this when they find it out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't think its going to cause any backlash against ATS. I think we tend to forget how popular this site actually is. With the sheer amount of members there's going to be crazy ones. Especially with the totally open form of discussion allowed on any topic.

I read his 4 threads and it was just incoherent rambling, members were even suggesting he sought help.

This kid was clearly mentally ill and I find it pretty amazing it was so obvious to everyone and that no one had him checked out.
edit on 11-1-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'd like to ask the staff about the 'new membership' statistics over the last few days, I'd like to ask if there's been a higher than usual percentage of new people joining since this event. I wonder how many journalists have joined and will pose as members for a while, I can picture the headline....The Mind Of A Conspiracy Theorist........the sneaky gutterpress will do anything for a story, then you have your ghouls.

Also, I don't like the comments about Jared not ''fitting in'', A.T.S above all places should be a place where 'anyone' can fit in, I don't like the ''good ol' boys club'' mentality, before someone jumps onto that statement no I don't mean ''even murderers'', it's just the ''he doesn't fit in'' mentality that I dislike. Anyone who doesn't seem to fit in should be embraced even more otherwise there's even more alienation.

Finally, I've seen a lot more stranger whacked out posts by other members here at A.T.S than those one's of Jared. In the past I've read member's posts asking if they think this site is watched by the authorities, well, if it wasn't then it will be now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join