It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very interesting thread S+F.....
Today I watched NatGeo and a show on the causes of Tunguska Event which skated over probable causes, one being an explosive emission of gas and debris. It also mentioned The Greta Permian Extinction Event which was caused by a release of Carbon and Methane killing 90%of life on Earth.
With the release of these gases what creature would you think would be first on the list of casualties
Poisoned or an excuse?
It is a Planetary Cycle, I'm not here to reassure or put your mind at rest but the above are actual facts.

Death isn't final............
Not even singularity is final it is also the starting point.
edit on 10-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here is a recent news article from the UK showing all the sites of birds and fish dying:
www.thesun.co.uk...

That was on the 7th January does anyone else have updates on any more???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
NASA has an excellent video and article which explains what and how the Earth's magnetic field works and how it can fail.

Link: www.nasa.gov...

Northern IMF, Southern IMF, and the description of "Shields Up" and "Shields Down" worked for me. Also the concept of the Earth and Sun being connected magnetically is very interesting. Especially the portals lasting for only 8 minutes. They seem to not understand why they are only 8 minutes. It takes light 8 minutes to get from the sun to here.

Perhaps our magnetic poles are really dancing around; most definitely something is perturbing them and is an ancient cycle we have no historical evidence of that can be remembered literally. The answer is there, it is just encoded and dispersed.
edit on 10-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

ya, i thout that seemed kinda suspect too. if he could feel the heat hit his face while standing up then there shouldent be any snow around there id think......... impresive crack thow

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Hi DreamerOracle, this collection of news stories about the birds dying linked to the chemtrails could just be the answer? Good work and thanks for compiling it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
Mabye the Rep. that got shot in arizona was a diversion?

You could have a point there. Very shortly before the shooting we had all those dead birds world wide, people were starting to ask questions wanting answers. Interesting timing.
I can't remember, but during the Gulf spill obama was starting to get asked some tough questions till a similar diversion took the heat off him, but can't remember what it was.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1984 is now

If the temperature is below freezing that day, and the heat being released is not above 32'F, there would be little visible signs of melting snow from a compressed YT video filmed with an average video camera.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by buddhasystem

This is true but you might want to check out Jesse Venturas conspiracy show, apparently they discovered that the head BP dude sold 1/3 of his shares right before it happened and Halliburton bought up a oil spill cleaning company that they worked with in Iraq right before the accident.

Well there might have been a conspiracy, although frankly I don't quite buy that. Even so, if it were the case, it's corporate greed as opposed to cosmic gloom and doom. Indeed, more likely!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind
reply to post by Honor93

Thanks, Honor93, for the info on subsidence in Indonesia just for 2010. Land sinking 50 meters (that's more than 150 feet) and sudden sinkholes swallowing houses -- this is serious stuff.

I noticed in the earthquake chart you provided earlier, that a small quake was recorded just off the Oregon coast in the Cascadian subduction zone. I've got family there -- and in the SF Bay area too. Worrisome.

SeaWind

you're quite welcome for the info. sorry to hear about the family connections ... i have many in 'zones' also and many of them are of the 'awww, it's no big deal', mentality ... we've rattled harder. While that is true, they will only be concerned when they believe there is a need.

In the meantime, we can track, surmise, prepare but never really predict.
(at least i don't publicly)
I do see a concerning pattern and try to relay just that message.
what those in the zones do about it, well, that's pretty much up to them. prayers be with 'em all.

if you look through some of my post log, you'll find other specifics not referenced here.
volcanic connections, magnetosphere, heck the 1700ft tsunami in Alaska 1958 (not that long ago) but, for some reason, the public is encouraged to 'forget' about these things, i choose otherwise.

KALENGA - thank you for both your kind words and greeting ... don't see much of that 'round here

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

BREAKING

NASA's website has just posted this information:

NASA states: "WASHINGTON -- Scientists using NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope have detected beams of antimatter produced above thunderstorms on Earth, a phenomenon never seen before."

Read More at this link: Thunderstorms Produce Anti-Matter Particle Beams
edit on 10-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Edited for brevity.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

What does this interesting phenomenon have to do with "Earth cracking up" ???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

When matter and anti-matter come into direct contact, they annhilate each other. BOOM!

Beam me up Scotty.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Gases are being released from earths cracks as it is litterly cracking up.People being shot for trying to expose it ,its all happening man.

Yeah man, like...it's all happening dude. This is real, ignorance of geologic happenings and ignorance of space weather shouldn't stop you from ringing the alarm bells, lol. THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!

I wonder, when I come back to this thread in 50 years what all the excuses are going to be, certainly no one will admit that they were worried over nothing, because during that 50 years there will be thread after thread of ignorant doom and gloom people trying to scare easily frightened internet conspiracy folks.

What are the chances that given the age of the Earth, and the millisecond amount of time that the current generation of humans are here....what are the odds of something huge happening? VERY LITTLE. Yet, that doesn't stop generation after generation from ignorantly proclaiming nonsense in an effort to make themselves feel as if they are somehow important enough to be around when something huge happens. Or something like that.....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This phenomenon could have existed for who knows. The "crackle" on an AM radio could be this effect. Technology is just now capable of "measuring" it. That's alot of energy being produced, to say the least, and one could wonder if this phenomenon could "spark-off" a tornado? Interesting...

I wonder what those gamma ray particles look from interstellar space? Indeed...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How would we be able to test for anti-matter? I suppose an object or other would exhibit some odd magnetic flux? The only way I can think to produce anti-matter is taking an atom and reversing it's spin, or "flipping" its spin.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1984 is now

i'm guessing you missed the update ... the MI 'crack' opened as a 'never-happened-before' earthquake occurred. (yesterday i think)

I spent more than 20yrs in states of heavy snow (ie. MI) ... the thermal venting is normal (and through/around snow), just not in that area and not so quickly as it appeared, then opened.
i will see if i can find the update video and share the link ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

really guys, if you are skeptical of this natural occurrence, i'd guess you are equally unfamiliar with snow. this event is not as abnormal as the location is or the speed at which it 'expanded'.

EDIT: to add link to video of MI crack opening from earthquake ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add vid link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

This gamma ray discovery ideas very interesting as could be more evidence of another dimension in the eleventh WOW.Antimatter is so difficult to find they built the cern to look for it but its appearing in lightining storms ,awesome.It is correct though that antimatter and matter explode when in contact,makes me wonder even more has a stream of antimatter been started between our fixed dimension and another streaming in toward us like we have started our own magnetic accelerator from earths magnetosphere capturing antimatter from the 11th dimension,no that can`t be true surely,capturing antimatter at cern and the earth continueing the experiment accidently because it is a bigger powerhouse than cern,please tell me this is a crazy idea,since scientist have spent billions looking for antimatter and now find it ,where,...in lightining,why did they not look there before and save the cern money,or has this occurred after cern.
edit on 10-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

BREAKING

NASA's website has just posted this information:

NASA states: "WASHINGTON -- Scientists using NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope have detected beams of antimatter produced above thunderstorms on Earth, a phenomenon never seen before."

Read More at this link: www.nasa.gov...
Gringoboys reply

Oh wel things are adding up even more since the 11th dimension is so close to our skin that we can`t see or feel it then its producing its own affects just now for some reason,yet again heres the science behind the dimensional universe,have we maybe been toying with something thats now streaming back at us like we`ve opened a door in the super symetry of the 11th dimension by way of antimatter.
Link
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
more than just gravity waves antimatter is a proponent of another universe.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just thought I`d add the above to open the mind alittle more that there are other forces at work than just gravity,electromagnetic,strong and weak force,for those of you that can deduce affects from another universe maybe also something to contend with when calculating how our fragile earth was formed...mmmm is this GOD perhaps,or GOLD.Leave it with you ole,been interesting opening minds,so many people only see what affects them at their local level,well if its not affecting you yet it will.Yes gravity waves fluctuating between dimensions created our dear green world and just as waves make beaches the multiverse creates with its waves our planet.
Peace I`ve said my stuff,

some interesting waves
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just want to add the birds in new jersey will be found to be poisoned as a cover up,this does not explain bird deaths in italy,sweden,uk,europe,china,live in ignorance ,the cover story is up and running a controlled kill,what without letting the public know ,little children out playing with thousands of dead birds who are they kidding,certainly not me..
I`m so disgisted by this cover up I`m opening another thread "cover up running on bird deaths."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join