It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The earth is geologically and magnetically moving and solar flares are bombarding earth reacking havoc with our planet and haarp has nothing to do with it.

www.youtube.com...

Expected solar flares 13th January already been 2 which where on 3rd and 5th January also note the strange cloud phenomena alot is happening ,heat escaping from cracks in the crust,increase in mine collapeses over the last year its all adding up.geomagnetic activity active upto 30% at mid latitudes next 24hours.
spaceweather.com...

Gases are being released from earths cracks as it is litterly cracking up.People being shot for trying to expose it ,its all happening man.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

There was something about an "expanding earth theory". I thought of it as soon as I read your post.
Let's just hope we survive this possibly bumpy ride.
I have no links, but I'm going to go see what google says on this.

I'm sure all the hyrdraulic fracturing (fracking) for gas in the shale isn't helping us any. The people doing that claim that it doesn't cause earthquakes, but if they're "fracturing" the shale beneath our feet, through drilling and small explosions, how is that not like an earthquake?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Keep your residence super clean and make the inside like a rain-forest. I don't know how credible the information is here in this thread, but I do believe that methane releases are increasing and it'll reach apocalyptic levels within my lifetime.

Stay safe, people.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

People being shot for trying to expose it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Damn. There's more truth to this than I previously thought. Seems like there is a major change that is about to occur.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

There was something about an "expanding earth theory". I thought of it as soon as I read your post.
Let's just hope we survive this possibly bumpy ride.
I have no links, but I'm going to go see what google says on this.

I'm sure all the hyrdraulic fracturing (fracking) for gas in the shale isn't helping us any. The people doing that claim that it doesn't cause earthquakes, but if they're "fracturing" the shale beneath our feet, through drilling and small explosions, how is that not like an earthquake?
Agreed, and to think how much methane is simply lofting up from the ground. There is no way they can 'capture' but a tiny fraction of all that gas. No matter. It gets logged as 'proof' of global waming™. Hell to pay for this one.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i think you might be getting ahead of yourself with the its official claim.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I`ve allways wondered what the hell happened to the dinosaurs,maybe were about to find out because I`ve wavered over whats going on with the wildlife deaths and even considered haarp but after checking my usual scientific source spaceweather.com and seeing these remarkable images in the clouds i can`t help note if birds were below what ever the force is would be crushed,its pointing to events we have never seen before in history i believe..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would say just don't take to heart everything you read especially after watching the news these last few+ years (though many neighbors seem to think it's much much worse than I do) not to mention all the propaganda articles/books everywhere, but have personally seen some strange clouds as in very matrixy twilite zoney-ish and luckily had some witnesses with a few and eh even the earth officially needs a good cracking up now and then

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

seemingly ,I`m not mentioning names but as you can see on the news a certain person was meeting alot of other prominent people at that time in the middle of a supermarket,does that make sense,clandetine discussion away from prying eyes,BANG...JFK style.
Perhaps revelations about the real reason for bird deaths is known bang-bang

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think the author has some credible evidence but the real empirical evidence will be kept from joe public's eyes as it would cause a meltdown in the world.
I had the same thought about Congresswoman Giffords being shot as a coincidence to the birds dying in her constituency. Maybe she found evidence or was told the reason and was going to expose it the day she got shot?
If it is cataclysmic news she was going to report then she would be an obstacle in maintaining the secret of the
world's ending as predicted by the Mayans?
Far fetched, maybe, but it seems too coincidental.....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Will all these events plus new ones climax during December 2012? I see this as a likely possiblity.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Being quite honest i allways try to avoid Pseudo answers as best as can but passing through the dark rift could be a after thought,but I still think its got something to do with the oncoming wave from the supernove beetlguise.Imagine a external gravity wave pushing our solar system and inflicting compression on our sun ,outer planets and ultimately us.
We all have vivid imaginations but check this out
link
scienceray.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ever wondered why it seems wherever you dig in the earth's surface you find methane, oil or clathhydrates?

Volcanism: Activity at the Hydrogen/Oxygen Interface Volcanic activity

- that's the sparks that fly and the heat that develops at the interface between the hydrogen-saturated mantle of the earth and the carapace or outer crust, where oxygen dominates. When hydrogen and oxygen meet and mix, heat is released that melts stone and results in lava. At times, a more explosive reaction involving certain gases generates great fireworks and leaves a fine ash - sometimes in thick strata - that covers the surroundings of the site of the explosion

blog.hasslberger.com...

If youcombine that with an 'expanding earth' - I think you will get a truer picture of what is happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wonder if the giant holes opening everywhere have anything to do with it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

it's a very interesting theory indeed, and i believe this video describes it very well.
it's one of my favourites.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

well considering the scientists are allways in a frenzy to capture gravity waves they`ll be ecstatic and foaming at the mouth with whats going on ,they`ll be phoning all TPTB to fund this that,its all to do with outside beetlgiuse,there are odd pictures of saturn as well with extreme electrstatic activity there is definetly something cosmic happening and looking out instead of looking in is exposing the hidden.Infact looking in and out is exposing alot.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

great find

you can see all the tree near the end of the vid being displace at the line

earth is cracking .. the crust is moving possibly because of a coming pole shift

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lokiliesmith

excellent info dude,so considering earth expanding and external cosmic wave force impacting us ,the answers becoming clearer,outer force causing electrostatic increase like never before .So we have expected massive solar flare 2012 ish,weakening geomagnetic core,and the expected waves from beetlegiuse supernova,holy crap were done for.

heres saturns storm if you don`t believe the truth folks
skymania.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

oh thats just the earth being made holier

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join