It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

oh, right on, that makes sence.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

actualy im not vary familyer with snow. i live in portland oregon and all we get around hear is lots of rain. i see what your saying thow. thanks for the reply and clarifying that for me : )

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
As per request:

Michigan crack emitting heat!

My post on the matter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

As per request:

Michigan crack emitting heat!

My post on the matter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

gringos reply is ,it would yet again be a good cover story if gas is seeping out.This does`nt explain sweden,italy,uk,china and other european regions and its all above the equator another oddity.
By the way regards for the video as i believe it was from there i started this thread,.or another i can`t recall to whomever thanks
By the way for those that think there is no heat coming from the crack as refuted by others check the latest from the poster above to that link and see for yourselfs.
edit on 11-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

www.youtube.com...

So much heat that the snow is melting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by 1984 is now

If the temperature is below freezing that day, and the heat being released is not above 32'F, there would be little visible signs of melting snow from a compressed YT video filmed with an average video camera.

Forget my previous comment. If this is true then I understand. I never thought about that aspect of hot and cold. Hot would be anything, by our senses, above the ambient temperature. Thus, it could still be below freezing as far as water is "concerned".

But, does the earth expel gases at such "cold" temperatures?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

the sun is getting hotter (more radioactive) and causing more activity in the core of the earth.. causing it to expand. also solar system moving into galactic plane for 2012 alignment.. encountering more energetic particles which affect earths core. and causes expansion

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA

the sun is getting hotter (more radioactive) and causing more activity in the core of the earth.. causing it to expand. also solar system moving into galactic plane for 2012 alignment.. encountering more energetic particles which affect earths core. and causes expansion

it is true the sun has started a cycle but if you check solar activity overall ion the last 100 years its relatively sedate,so i discounted solar activity,but then again with the weakened geomagnetic of earth the flares could cause impact,still searching for answers that no one is telling us,i still think its cosmic as antimatter has been discovered in lightining ,i don`t think people realise how serious that is,antimatter is the most dangerous thing to affect earth especially if it egnites the sea through hydrogen fusion,do you understand,antimatter produces 1000 times more nergy than anything ,check it up and you will have your eyes opened instead of wide shut.
www.nasa.gov...

www.skepticalscience.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It's easier that way. It's escapism. It's addiction. It's an excuse to behave how we do. "It's just one more cigarette, if it's cancer, so be it. What if it is cancer? ...the anxiety. It's just one more cigarette." Why do you think cigarettes are so addicting? I'm screwed anyway, right?

EDIT: If my ramblings are too vague: I mean that you can make an excuse for your excesses, even if they are detrimental. As long as it's all over tomorrow, right? What does it matter what I do if I'm gonna die tomorrow? Caveat: this constant paranoia must do something to our behavior.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Sphota because: in textu

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No one is telling you because they don't know either. God is not going to answer you over the internet through an ATS user. No one is running the show, but keep trying to figure it all out along with us, won't you?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Sphota because: italics for clarification.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

You are totally correct,found this ,people need to read this it explains the recent solar and possibly bird deaths,anyways please check this out it clearly defines antimatter coming from the sun,I am now leaning towards believing the poster aoi3610.
news.softpedia.com...
Whats God got to do with it ,no tina turner stuff on here,that was just a pun,check out the stuff in the link antimatter is only created in suns,is that not odd,why are we all of a sudden getting it when theres lightining which has`nt been seen before in their experiments,somethings going down,learn from the science being put out ,i `am scientifically minded and respect all the previous posters but we have only really been observing space for in technological ways for 100 years or so fro telescopes onwards.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I just love the sensationalism on this site. Bet it's HAARP and also aliens who are doing this, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

No sensationalism it will be in science journals ,this is revealing stuff,really please check how dangerous antimatter is,how the hell is it in our sky,or magnetosphere for that matter.

Infact beetleguise maybe going to blink out anyday now as antimatter is expelled from massive suns especially supernova,along with the electrics globally and others things the animals are the first to detect it.I`ve been stating it and I think it, therefore logically captain it could be happening.
"sure thing spock".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

1) The first thing I see on the space weather site is a heads up for people hoping to catch sight of the ISS as it flies overhead. I see no doom and gloom about how solar flares are accelerating or causing the Earth to crack.

2) The Earth's magnetic field is not unchanging and magnetic north does gradually shift. There is no evidence that anything catastrophic is going on in regards to our magnetic field.

3) A video entitled

"HEAT RISEING FROM err MY CRACK OUT BACK.. ya gotta see it!lol..documented!

Is not evidence of anything other than the atrocious grammar of the video maker. Cracks do form in the crust as do sinkholes and there is nothing unnatural or alarming about it. Same goes for the Earthquakes. We do not live on an unchanging stagnant planet.

4) Try not to add unnecessarily to the paranoia by adding things like "its official" to your baseless assertions.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

spaceweather.com gets updated daily and the items articled are not visible that were being discussed,namely strange cloud formations with multiple ring holes with no explanation and increase aurora and expected flare for 13th..I am sorry but that data has been changed but other posters saw it and is a real event.You need to check spaceweather everyday to catch the latest.
reiterate latest events
www.nasa.gov...

skymania.com...

www.skepticalscience.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

It may very well be that there were strange clouds but simply because something is unexplained or strange doesn't mean we need to panic or claim that the Earth is cracking up. Clearly nothing Earth shattering is going on as far as solar flares and clouds otherwise wouldn't spaceweather still be talking about the coming apocalypse?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I know that voice in the YouTube video and he is always talking aboud Niburu that men!! If it's hot steam comming out of the cracks why those the snow do not melt inside the crack??? I do not know if it is true or not, but the men in the video I never take seriously(I do not no his name)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkeltje

I know that voice in the YouTube video and he is always talking aboud Niburu that men!! If it's hot steam comming out of the cracks why those the snow do not melt inside the crack??? I do not know if it is true or not, but the men in the video I never take seriously(I do not no his name)

well really the information I am providing is for everyones benefit and the crack is there regardless,also in ethiopia and other places but the science has been explained in earlier posts,page five has all the evidence but this stuff above is recent discoveries better view it now before it to disappears its significant if you know anything about science,in which case the whole premise of this thread will be lost and the fundamentals of whats goig on could be missed for lack of insight.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

1) The first thing I see on the space weather site is a heads up for people hoping to catch sight of the ISS as it flies overhead. I see no doom and gloom about how solar flares are accelerating or causing the Earth to crack.

2) The Earth's magnetic field is not unchanging and magnetic north does gradually shift. There is no evidence that anything catastrophic is going on in regards to our magnetic field.

3) A video entitled

"HEAT RISEING FROM err MY CRACK OUT BACK.. ya gotta see it!lol..documented!

Is not evidence of anything other than the atrocious grammar of the video maker. Cracks do form in the crust as do sinkholes and there is nothing unnatural or alarming about it. Same goes for the Earthquakes. We do not live on an unchanging stagnant planet.

4) Try not to add unnecessarily to the paranoia by adding things like "its official" to your baseless assertions.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

Fully quoted in the hope that it gets read again since Titen-Sxull's comments are the most sane so far.......the paranoia of the rest is up there with worst of ATS.

On the other hand I suppose if people truly understood natural phenomena, could interpret data, knew how science works (the science of discovery and understanding that is), lacked paranoia etc etc we would not get as much entertainment

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Maybe I can add something to this topic this strange incident happened a few days ago in Essen Germany?

Eating – Three cars have disappeared on Sunday in an eight-meter-deep crater in Essen. The hole was on a day break. It is located in an industrial park on a former colliery site, now houses a garage. No one was injured, police said. The crater was noticed on Sunday morning. He had a diameter of eight to nine meters and a depth of eight meters. Three on the site of the garage parked car sank into the hole. The mine office was switched on for further investigation. The crater is in accordance with previous findings did not occur due to the weather. to the Rhine and Ruhr, with periodic breaks Erdei on former mining areas. big shock in Schmalkalden: in the Thuringian city has opened a huge hole in the ground overnight. The residents, however, had a blessing in disguise – no one was injured. Sudden crater in the ground or provided landslides in recent years repeatedly in Germany for headlines. And not always as it went so smoothly, as other examples show:

source

They dont know what cause this crack that was 9 feet in length and depth the fire department are baffled about this . They now researching the incident.But they think it was melting water ?

Video of the Essen crater (dutch/german)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join