It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I think your getting to the bigger point, something does smell very fishy about all this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Nothing to be scarred about, if it happens Game Over, press Start to try again?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I think your getting to the bigger point, something does smell very fishy about all this.

Thankyou its making sense now the big one ,hope it happens quick and safely,but not when considering FEMA camps with ready made coffins !
edit on 10-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

More evidence of activity columbia
Volcanoes ready to erupt on BOGATO,panama penisula january5th alert,thats the bit that joins south america to america
www.volcanolive.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
About that YouTube video in Michigan about the crack:

"There is heat...much heat coming out of here"

Almost enough to melt the snow that is situated in and around the crack?

@3:30 "I think I see...puppy paws"

Any sign of puppy drops? Is it fresh? Can you feel the heat of it against your face?

edit on 10-1-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by satron because: spell check

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Maybe the planet is just going through a growth spurt =P

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

This might explain why TPTB do not care about the environment or at least appear to be self destructive with there activities.And the fact that there is an underground seed bank and bunkers for the elite.It appears we are living in the 2012 movie, or maybe we are wrong about all this info?Either you trust your instincts and the people you associate with or believe TPTB, hey when have they ever lied or have been wrong?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by snowspirit

Totally true I forgot all about the ethiopian rift,theres another anomaly.Cracks appearing everywhere,well beetleguise may not be believed until seen but trust me everything you see in the sky has already happened just we have`nt felt it yet or have we.
news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

You lost me here. There is no warning when the supernova goes off. All "waves" are moving with the speed of light. So if there is any gamma radiation (or any other) affecting the solar system then we would see the effects also in the visible spectrum. It was interesting read, though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I'm glad you get it. What's the point in saying "we're cream cheese man! game over!"?

If we all bite it, so be it. Now if this somehow leads to a zombie apocalypse...well, there's something to get excited about.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

This is true but you might want to check out Jesse Venturas conspiracy show, apparently they discovered that the head BP dude sold 1/3 of his shares right before it happened and Halliburton bought up a oil spill cleaning company that they worked with in Iraq right before the accident. I am sure that these could be verified if you do not trust the show. It does appear they will make allot more money from this accident than otherwise. Now they are being allowed to drill on shore for slant drilling. I'd bet money they get to keep permission to drill on shore long after this is forgotten.Especially since the residents are to be bought out and free up the coast for them to drill.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I didn't really see a post on whats really going on with our great planet. Its a natural occurrence. The Earth has seasons. Summer, Spring, Winter, etc. So does the Solar system, as well as our galaxy. Our planet shifts 1 degree off its axis every 72 years. This is called precession. It takes about 25,800 for the planet to complete. So, if you pick a starting point, 25,800 later, it will be back to the starting point. If you divide this by 12, you get 12 equal seasonal celestial patterns. Approximately 2160 years. ( give or take / each one is a little different ) Different things happen to the planet. Like tracking the season. This is where the 12 houses of the zodiac come from. We leaving the age of Pisces an entering into the age of Aquarius. It will create a different angle to sky, different gravitational pulls etc... It will not however, wipe out the planet, Sorry to all those expecting doomsday, but, their is hope for the doom-sayers....

See Image

nmazca.com...

Along with this, we combine a celestial event that occurs once every 35 million years, but in turn, follows the 12 houses of the zodiac(precession). With this rare alignment, certain things can happen. This is where mainstream science leaves and all others begin. Mainstream science will not accept the fact that the galactic alignment has any affect on the earth. Even NASA, retracted their words from 8-10 years ago. ( they had a 1 hour show depicting the 2012 galactic alignment).

Its all about gravity, the tilt of the Earth exposing possible infected areas. Why one area may change and another will not. As we get ever closer to lining up with the galactic plane, the gravitational forces increase, wreaking havoc on our system, not only does our planet warm up, all do. It affects the solar system as a whole, It also pulls on the Sun, Increasing solar flares to epic proportions, The build up of all weakens our magnetic field. Letting in more of the affects of the solar flares.

What does this all mean for us. A warming planet, more Earth quakes, magnetic anomalies, a possible pole shift, increase in crazy weather patterns, etc .... In regards to the pole shift, if it doesn't shift perfectly, the earth's rotation will compensate for it, but geologically, it has always stayed within a certain 'zone'. The biggest thing is the solar flares. A hundred years ago we would have hardly noticed a solar flare, however, nowadays, with the epic usage of electricity, we are in danger of having our entire aging electrical system fried.

What being done about it .... absolutely nothing as far as I can see. What should be done, a simple installation between each transistor and the ground Cost effective, easy, and fast. Why is this simple solution not being employed. Your guess is as good as mine ...
edit on 10-1-2011 by VI0811 because: spelling

edit on 10-1-2011 by VI0811 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
The earth is geologically and magnetically moving and solar flares are bombarding earth reacking havoc with our planet and haarp has nothing to do with it.

www.youtube.com...

Expected solar flares 13th January already been 2 which where on 3rd and 5th January also note the strange cloud phenomena alot is happening ,heat escaping from cracks in the crust,increase in mine collapeses over the last year its all adding up.geomagnetic activity active upto 30% at mid latitudes next 24hours.
spaceweather.com...

Gases are being released from earths cracks as it is litterly cracking up.People being shot for trying to expose it ,its all happening man.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

So it's not official but you think it is?

The Earth is ALWAYS geologically and magnetically moving!

It's not all happening man; it's nowhere close, man!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So this article on FOX11 news in Michigan says that this is "one of the first ever" to happen.

Very interesting...

www.fox11online.com...

and then follow that with the indiana quake
edit on 10-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

I could not have said it better myself. It would also be a good idea to mention that we had a good atmosphere awhile
back. Now there are holes that would let solar flares right on in. Why they are not trying to fix this? Create the problem and implement the solution is my guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by VI0811

I could not have said it better myself. It would also be a good idea to mention that we had a good atmosphere awhile
back. Now there are holes that would let solar flares right on in. Why they are not trying to fix this? Create the problem and implement the solution is my guess.

True, there are holes in the magnetic field actually. One on top ( North pole) and one on the bottom ( South pole ) Not letting out air, but letting in more solar activity making our electrical system that much more vulnerable. People did not cause this, its just natural happening and will pass. The earth will calm down, the magnetic field will return to normal etc .... What bothers me, is the fact that we are in a position to prepare for almost anything nature throws at us, but we never do. People build next to rivers, and are dumbfounded when it floods, people live on coast lines, and are dumbfounded when they get wiped out by tropical storms or hurricanes, people build at the bottom of dormant volcano's etc ...... Its ok to live in certain places that pose greater danger, but you have to build and live according to your environment.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

13th of Jan? ...that sucks, why is that happening on my birthday? Does this mean I get to see a cool light show? (radiation against electromagnetic field =pretty)

Lucky me, my birthday could either be awesome or #ty death by solar flare, oh well. Could be worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hey OP, just came across this thread detailing some of the 2010 subsidence occurring in Indonesia ... thought you might be interested.
yes, all of these combined events are building into something bigger but exactly what and when is still anyone's guess. however, it does seem Mother Earth is not responding well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10292827#pid10292827

Portions of the Bukit Barisan mountain range in Sumatra, crack or subside, a mountain in West Java and is currently tearing about in each other pockets. Some homes were swallowed up by sink holes that were 15 meters deep.

The subsidence of land, hills, mountains, bridges and roads is a phenomenon in recent years throughout Indonesia at an accelerating pace has occurred. Usually it was with heavy rainfall. In extreme cases land sank 50 meters down.
here's just a snipit of much, much more ...

December 30, Central Java, hill caved in Purbalingga
December 29, Central Java landslides in Banyumas, Banjarnegara and Purbalingga
December 29, Central Java, Mary Cave subsiding
December 29, Central Java, a 32 meters long dike in Bedana subsiding
December 29, Jakarta Raya Pengapuran the road, Tambora, destroyed
December 28, Central Java, one clip (50 meters high) is on the northern road (Pantura)
December 28, Central Java, Bamiayu Brebes ring-closed
December 27, West Java, between the concrete and St. Balubur Breaks Pasteur St., subsidence throughout much Bandung

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Originally posted by buddhasystem
If you look at the stats on earthquakes, I don't see any significant increase (within statistical fluctuation) over the recent yaers:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 10-1-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

hahahahaha, i suppose all you did was look at the pretty pictures, right?
well, glance on over to the written summary for 2009 ... on the link You provided
see where it shows 3.5mag indicated as lowest 'significant' quake recorded

now, given 3.5 as the lower end of the threshold (for this comparison), take a look at how many of those have occurred in just the last 30 days compared to the 2009 list for a whole Year. last 30 days -- neic.usgs.gov... -- do scroll Past the pretty picture.

Then come back and talk about how the activity isn't much different at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
So this article on FOX11 news in Michigan says that this is "one of the first ever" to happen.

Very interesting...

www.fox11online.com...

and then follow that with the indiana quake
edit on 10-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

Thanks HunkaHunka. So they did have an earthquake. The 11 Oct 2010 Fox article does NOT mention heat from the cracks, but I suspect the heat is a more recent phenomenon -- and a disturbing one, that area does NOT have geothermal activity normally.

A quake in Indiana, that just doesn't sound "normal."

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hi Honor93, The empirical recordings of earthquakes is too startling to be real? Thanks for more info that proves the case that the earth is going through geological changes on a massive scale.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Thanks, Honor93, for the info on subsidence in Indonesia just for 2010. Land sinking 50 meters (that's more than 150 feet) and sudden sinkholes swallowing houses -- this is serious stuff.

I noticed in the earthquake chart you provided earlier, that a small quake was recorded just off the Oregon coast in the Cascadian subduction zone. I've got family there -- and in the SF Bay area too. Worrisome.

SeaWind

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join