It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

*Dons a Hawk-eye Pierce face, donning a Groucho Marx face*

Why of coarse the earth is cracking up, it's covered in Crazy People! I'd crack up too with all these freaks walking all over my face. I mean don't point that beard at me, it might go off!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks ,its not crazyness its getting to science about what we the general joe schmo can`t see that academia can and will ultimately affect everything from your food ,your money,your lifes,our survival as a species, I don`t believe in being ignorant or blind to what has recently been happening and neither are TPTB.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

google video called Earth Story BBC series. That explains it well, especially the Ring of Fire episode.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
here we are all the links all the indicators something happening,the earths cracking up !For those who can`t be bothered reading every comment.
physicsworld.com...
republicmainstreet.wordpress.com...

pathecat.com...

www.youtube.com...

spaceweather.com...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

scienceray.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

skymania.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.newscientist.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

Lastly www.time.com...

If you don`t believe in gravity waves hitting earth and want to skip all the above then link to below.enough said its not mad its science.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

yes its constantly evolving but TPTB know what into,we dont
even scientists are watching for it
www.astronomy.com...
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
OP, what amazing times these are. Not meaning to increase your paranoia (i have my own)
however, this may be a necessary addition to your list of natural phenomena ... increased volcanic activity ... all over the world.

Alaska: www.avo.alaska.edu...
Yosemite: earthkam.ucsd.edu...
Yellow Stone: www.earthmountainview.com...
Taum Sauk caldera MO: www.semissourian.com...
Saudi: www.google.com...
Japan: www.tboeckel.de... -- even more here: www.guardian.co.uk...
Indonesia: scienceblogs.com...
Australia: sydney.edu.au...
and there are so very many others.

Now, for a real cage-rattle ... compare the current seismic activity zones with the volcanic zones and compound that with the additional magnetism of Nibiru, the weaker magnetosphere, increased solar activity, all during an active polar shift and we have a recipe for events i'd prefer not contemplating.

Alas, it is what it is and turning a deaf ear or blind eye isn't gonna change any of it. the Earth changes and boy is she about to do an about face. i do hope ppl heed her advance warnings ... there sure have been plenty.

here are some other links you may find interesting:
earthquakes last 7 days (world): earthquake.usgs.gov...
(map): earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquakes last 30 days (world): neic.usgs.gov...
Sierra seismic activity: earthquake.usgs.gov...
or this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy the discovery of this magnificent creature called Earth ... it is changing, no denying that. how fast is anyone's guess but that's why all the links above.
connect the dots for yourself, then listen to your soul.
every answer is within you should you choose to look.
tread lightly and understand rather panic.
Earth will do what she does, we are merely the x factor in the equation.
learn to live to love ... or my preference ... Learn to love to live. ** peace to all **
edit on 10-1-2011 by Honor93 because: correct and add text

edit on 10-1-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

enough said enjoy your time I agree with AOi3610 on his thread"My prediction for the coming months" its not tin hats we`ll need ,its GOLD

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Who's waiting to 2012.. that passed. Remember, we got the dates wrong...but we won't admit it.

2012 was December 21st, 2010. The process has begun

Them Mayas were on to something... modern humans are so arrogant, we can't admit that an ancient civilization who built structures with mud and rocks had insight to the future.

I believe these older civilizations were privy to universal knowledge because of the absence of the ego, or a low level of it.

Humans of today are drowned in ego, we think our knowledge is the only knowledge. And that will ultimately be our downfall spiritually, and physically.. well mother earth will take care of that. :-/

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Well it took care of the dinosaurs and barney rubble,going from 2d to us.Its snowballed ,its boiled, its flipped, its expanded ,its shrunk, its constantly evolving and because of stretching spacetime is expanding,My main concern on this topic is how birds died,fish,meteor increases and the recent earth moving events geomagnetic and astronomical anomalies indicate something of cosmic proportions not localised and the implamentation of military FEMA operations worries me and it should everybody.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

these fema camps are lined with gold to protect from cosmic gamma rays,so you reallly want to know,all ,or most of the american doctors are bailing out in three years...mmmm,where are they going.FEMA,you and I are not

Just a side note on the gold issue. There was a rumor that Building 7 from 911 stored gold in the basement. When it fell there was no gold found. I can't confirm this, it was mentioned a few years ago. Also there are big players recently buying up gold. Could they be buying it for this reason to protect themselves from a coming event. They could always use the gold for currency afterwards.

Just an idea.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

dont forget all the sinkholes that have appeared as of 2010...ridiculous amounts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I didn't quite get through all of the pages of comments and hundreds of links, but I can say this.

I ain't skerred.

The Rabbit

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
heres a thread i started this morning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It may help.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Expected solar flares 13th January already been 2 which where on 3rd and 5th January also note the strange cloud phenomena alot is happening ,heat escaping from cracks in the crust,increase in mine collapeses

Mine collapses have more to do with shoddy work practices, aging infrastructure and violation of applicable regulations than with some evil cosmic scale phenomena. If you look at the stats on earthquakes, I don't see any significant increase (within statistical fluctuation) over the recent yaers:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 10-1-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Look, you post a whole bunch of pop-science links that HAVE NOTHING to do with the alleged topic of this thread. Looks and feels like some kind of spam, except with no discernible purpose.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hi Honor93, bravo for citing the evidence for the soothsayers here who think this thread is bogus. Your research is much admired and sentiments heart felt. There is nothing we can do but if you are aware then you know we are going through a big evolution/creation that has to be admired. Be kinder, show more tolerance to your fellow man, God is showing us his wrath and if you keep 'downing' him then he will seek you out. Be good to your fellow man. Show respect and love for all in this version of creation before it is abliterated to Kingdom Come.
Anecdotal evidence as has been cited here is just as good a guess as any empirical evidence, so wake up and smell the roses people, before it is too late!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

Yeah gold is very important ,if you look at the thread done by aoi3610,very interesting stuff ,it was that, that got me thinking more of whats been happening with gold it is afterall the best commodity,but has anyone ever asked why?
Yep.some easy answers usual,it does`nt rust has special qualities for microchips and gold knows what else.
Well gold does know,protection.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Excellent,reach out for more answers we need them,we the people.For those the think its anecdotal think again,all the stuff is relevant,ethiopias rift etc...and all when the sun is not quite as active as historical records,why the saturn and other planet anomalies,why the increase in meteors,why the strange cloud formations,just too many whys in a universe with constants,or is it afterall a quantum universe and not constant,only now we are starting to see the chaos !.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Don`t tell me the BP oil spill was intentional,the haiti earthquake before was fiction.The BP thing occurred probably because of geology more than anything else,Spam I love it especially fried.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
The BP thing occurred probably because of geology more than anything else

Blowouts existed as long as people were drilling for oil. It's old news, literally. Then, blowout prevention equipment was invented. In case of BP, it is documented that numerous procedures were not being followed, hence a chain of events resulted in a massive blowout.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Courtesy of " burn the ships and ZEON 910" this link also for real
www.rbctwitter.com...

courtesy of allseeingi
www.youtube.com...

Both on thread
There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Not sure what the earthquake map proves, living in California and having that same eathquake app on my droid, I check it quite often and the maps your linking too, looks like a typical day in California for earth movement, actually kind of light activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join