It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin's politics lean 'left wing, quite liberal'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

For the record, I don't really support this whole label thing. I think that post is ridiculous too.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by ProudtobeEnglish

Yes dear. And the right are just a bunch of puppies gambolling gaily down moonlite paths brushed by angels. I nominate your erudite post as the greatest post ever. The sheer depth of your post beggars belief

Yes "Dear", you just proved my point nicely. How very rude of you. for the record, I am neither left nor right.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Equal Opportunity Hater?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

That's not really very nice or necessary.

Really? Why are you in this thread?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The rambling in the shooters post here at ATS shows a likelihood that he was mentally ill
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was a EMT for 30 years and if you have ever listened to a schizophrenic talk to them self what you hear in the same type rambling

Left or right leaning ??????? He definitely had a problem with NASA and from his comments of other site about mind control ECT i would guess he was paranoid that NASA was doing some type of mind control on him.

I do note that he does not seam to be a gun nut.
As he never posted in the weaponry area of ATS.

I also believe we will see the cops claim he was a totally different person then his post here at ATS show him to be.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudtobeEnglish
This doesn't surprise me. From my own experiences of people in the left, they are very odd. One minute they are all pally and wanting to be your friend, but the second you say something they don't like, they become extremely aggressive and confrontational, shouting you down with insults and faux intellect. The left are a dangerous breed.

Wow! You just damned yourself with your own words. You just said you find yourself in pleasant company and everything is good then you open your mouth and ol'hell breaks loose.

What vile thing are you saying? Are using racist expletives in polite company? We know you right wingers are often xenophobes and the worst amongst you enjoy wearing pillow cases on moonlit nights.

The bottom line is what are you saying to people that makes them "dangerous" in your eyes. Are you making threats?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Thank you for posting the truth. The Left Wing MSM has run amok with this tragic story!

However, I do think it's important that it is pointed out that some Moon Bat, who used to haunt this website, went on the spree. Motives, unknown I will give it that. Heck, we may never know the truth on that matter.

I tend to think the predictable Left Wing response on here is going to be this (after being known as a fact now!)
"Oh this is a time of tradgedy! Who cares if they were Right or Left Winged?! How insensitive!"

Said "Poster", has just got done blaming the GOP, Sarah Palin, the NRA, and Pat Robertson (thrown in for effect! LOL)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Oaktree

Me.

Your WND article leads with a headline about him being a left-winger. The MSNBC article talks about how he cannot trust the current government and how he is upset about people not speaking English. These are not generally left-wing talking points.

Not trusting the government is about as left as you can get.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's amazing how quiet this thread is.
I suppose when the truth of the matter (Him being an avid Left Winger), was found out. The Lefties had no retractions of un-founded accusations. They also tend to avoid an argument that they can not win when facts are in play instead of "feelings".

Keith Olbermann blaming Beck, Hannity, Rush, Palin, ETC. So Keith, where is the apology? Where are your "facts"? Oh that's right Keith! You don't have any! I also think he needs to issue and apology and retract his comments from last night. Turns out this "boy" was playing for the Left Team!

Pat yourself on the back their man! Your superior detective work sniffed out another Right Wing Mad Man! Oh... Wait...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Hence by your definition, and only your definition. The Tea Party is a leftwing organisation! Fine whatever. I stil think everything that I have seen points to a nutjob who as many do seems to mix left and right in a bizarre manner. I do hope the investigation understands their lefties from their rightists or valuable time could be lost if there were accomplices.

So you see terminology matters.
edit on 9-1-2011 by tiger5 because: Add words

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

This doesn't surprise me. From my own experiences of people in the left, they are very odd. One minute they are all pally and wanting to be your friend, but the second you say something they don't like, they become extremely aggressive and confrontational, shouting you down with insults and faux intellect. The left are a dangerous breed.

Wow! You just damned yourself with your own words. You just said you find yourself in pleasant company and everything is good then you open your mouth and ol'hell breaks loose.

What vile thing are you saying? Are using racist expletives in polite company? We know you right wingers are often xenophobes and the worst amongst you enjoy wearing pillow cases on moonlit nights.

The bottom line is what are you saying to people that makes them "dangerous" in your eyes. Are you making threats?

Is it really? Well then maybe you can answer it, see, it's a very, very simple question, yet none of these leftists can provide an answer.

What country currently ruled by, or previously ruled by a communist government/dictatorship provides or has provided its citizens with a greater quality of life compared to the major capitalist powers?

By the way, I am neither left nor right, so you can take your little racism card and shove it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by SeaWind
I found it alarming how quickly Palin & the Tea Partiers were blamed for this tragedy. I mean very little is actually known about the shooter. If that YouTube blip was any indicator, he may be just a nutter.

Then you must not be clear on the distinct implications by Palin showing a Graphic with the Congresswoman listed as a specific target and her numerous veiled gun references. (Reload, etc.) Also prominent TP candidates spew threats via 2nd amendment remedies etc.

Perhaps you are aware but sympathetic to their cause or simply unwilling to see the potential of cause and effect.

this is an isolated incident.
if the woods were really full of gun-toting right wing extremist Palinista shooters we'd see this weekly. I've seen nothing to indicate this nut was a Palin fan.
edit on 9-1-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

That's not really very nice or necessary.

Really? Why are you in this thread?

I'm sorry, you must be under the impression that I care for your opinions! This is not the case.

What was that you were saying about insults and faux intelect? I could care less what you think about my opinion.

Yeah, I get it. You are neither left or right....you're just rude.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sorry if I was harsh with you earlier. I apologise for the manner in which I made my point but not my point. We should be courteous above all as we both hate where it can lead to (senseless wastiage of lives). I went against my own standards hence the apology.

The slaying of a child was completely monstrous. Politics is should never have been like this.The left right paradigm is completely wrong if we kill children or deprive someone of their loved ones. Frankly the older I get the more despairing I get of the mindlessness of people. Protest? yes! Agitate? Yes! Start shooting people?? Hell NO! The shooting of the congresswoman will lead to partisan sniping but even if she retires from politics it would achieve nothing. Interesting Lenin’s Left-Wing Communism: An Infantile Disorder is a pamphlet that discussed this.

IMHO Russia had three years of Communism which was then replaced by State Capitalism but that is a different topic.

edit on 9-1-2011 by tiger5 because: I got my Marx mixed up with my Lenin - Altzeimers??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
According to his youtube page, one of his favorite books is teh communist manifesto. Isn't that considered left?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Was he really an ATS member ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join