It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin's politics lean 'left wing, quite liberal'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Yeah, that was pointed out to me here

In light of this recent evidence, I am prepared to admit that I was duped.
Dang right wingers!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Sharon Angle: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sharron Angle Floated '2nd Amendment Remedies' As 'Cure' For 'The Harry Reid Problems'

What do you think that means. Does a reasonable logical person say such a thing?

That is a lie - it was Reid who wanted to kill Sharron Angle... These last two years the liberals have kept talking about the tree of liberty and stuff, sheesh

All the liberal anger, rallies and the fact that the victim is a right wing politician, it all adds up!
edit on 10-1-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Sadly I think a few of your stars may be from members who don't realize your parody.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

Yeah, that was pointed out to me here

In light of this recent evidence, I am prepared to admit that I was duped.
Dang right wingers!!!

I read elsewhere, on multiple threads accusations that KOS removed the graphic. I figured it was a possibility so I did a page archive search. That confirmed that the whole thing was BS (yet some others on this site keep repeating the lie. . . hmmm).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I would think that if someone were to continue to repeat something they knew to be a lie, they'd be a liar as well, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

These senseless murders were committed by someone who is (probably) a paranoid schizophrenic. No political motive is clear. Ironically, if this madman had any political interests at all, it seems he leaned LEFT -- so to imply that his violence was "triggered" by anything said or done by the Right is ABSURD.

SeaWind

I think most rational observers can agree that there is no direct proof yet that Palin's "target list" or violent rhetoric directly resulted in this attack.

But I also think the general sentiment is ...Should we wait until there is undisputable evidence that this rhetoric led to real world tragedy to cease with the Gun Violence rhetoric? Would it be just too civilized to err on the side of caution and stop barking about "don't retreat, reload!"?....which incidentally was what Jared Loughner was attempting to do when he was tackled.

If you want a real heartbreak...that child that was killed? The 9 year old girl he killed...She was born on 9-11-2001 and featured as a "face of hope". Can you imagine delivering a child on that day? And having her taken in this circumstance?

If for no other reason than that little girls mother asking the same...I will continue to call for the violent and hateful rhetoric to stop.

Not blaming Sarah Palin...not waiting until we have clear, irrefutable reason to either. Enough already..

In an interview with Fox News, Mrs. Green explained how, in a call from her friend’s husband, she learned that her daughter had been injured and was at the University Medical Center in Tucson.

“I grabbed my son and called my husband — he wasn’t at home — and we all just rushed over there,” Mrs. Green said.

“We waited for a while, and then the surgeon and people from the I.C.U. unit came in and police officers and other people, and they told us the bad news,” she said. “She had a bullet hole to the chest, and they tried to save her, but she just couldn’t make it. It was really, really bad.”

Mrs. Green said that she hoped that Christina’s death would bring not only justice in the jailing of her attacker but also a national awareness of the cost of a venomous political dialogue.

“I think there’s been a lot of hatred going,” she said, “and it needs to stop.”

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 11-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join