It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
maps.google.com...,-114.424206&num=1&t=h&sll=32.683033,-114.431609&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&gl=us&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=32.705872,-114.4 23155&spn=0.003259,0.006856&z=17

I know I said I was off to bed. But look at what I found out in the desert in back of Universe Ave. Looks very governmenty and undergroundybase entry like.

Forget it. I was trying to embed but I really, really stink. Any way heres coordinates 32.706549,-114.424206, its called rifle ridge road.

edit on 10-1-2011 by mutantgenius because: because I am inept

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

did ne one see my post about angel , and if you have his number what is it? post it wait your not navy how he know your number/
i was joking

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

that link so did not even work at all

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

this is not a joking matter

nibiru could be comming
oswego could be dead
and this thread
is making me
crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: too put in more y's

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Hi, I'm the person who said I had been told the Military was headed to the Arizona desert.

I never said anything about the BLOG everyone is looking for and have no idea where it is if
it even exists.

The information I related was texted to me over a phone I keep for this purpose, in reality
I have never spoken with this person I only receive texts and have been for over 2 years.

This person has always been reliable in the past, Sorry can't link to a text.

And I play the game on another level, if it was really "need to know" I wouldn't even
be talking about it online, on this computer, or at all.

When something is really need to know it usually has someones life in the balance.

link   
reply to post by aravoth

Yeah, it's strangely addicting.

I keep waiting for the punchline, though.

I suspect we're all just fanning the flames of insanity.

link   

how would he get your number?? you pullin legs haha

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

i know dude. i really am no good. i can type and copy and paste but google maps never works out for me. oh well. life goes on.

Just looking around....I think I somehow merged you and that other gut into one person. sorry. lotta pages i read tonight. so i think need to know is the one who might be oswego and who had all the info of what was in said nasa blog but never posted a link...omg...im going crazy....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is a plan in motion. i had to leave home. got a meet with someone important. neighbors say my house was raided. this has destroyed my life.But maybe just maybe, i can make this the biggest story ever told.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

So just say, we wont take your credit spill the beans its been 24 hrs

don't make us wait anymore

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

who are you meeting with?? who raided your house what is the link jus n case they catch you we can get the story out

link   
reply to post by oswego

What were the TWO user names in the blog post?
What year was it posted?

link   
reply to post by oswego

Well, now is your chance to be a hero! Welcome back BTW. remember, this is a one shot deal. if you are telling the truth and you hide it and my kids get hurt. well, it is all because of you. remember that.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

OK michael schofield....you sleuth you. Good God man!!! Now I am really off to bed. Keep the posts down to a minimum folks. I gotta read all this crapola tommorrow.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
OMFG just post the darn link already... enough with all this drama get it out to us and I promise skeptic overloard will handle it

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
There is a plan in motion. i had to leave home. got a meet with someone important. neighbors say my house was raided. this has destroyed my life.But maybe just maybe, i can make this the biggest story ever told.

Let it Destroy mine also please!!!!

Go on my website objectsinmotion.org...

Fill out the form with the link, I set it up so you can do this anonymously. I'll take full responsibility for whatever I do with the info. I'm a combat veteran of the US Army, and I'm not afraid of anything except that fat lady two doors down.

Send me the link, I'll give them someone else to chase after.
edit on 10-1-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
please just give us the link man is it at www.nasatalk.com? are you ok?
is tghe person u mettn wth in the goverment or the media , i wouldnt trust the goverment dude

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
the bigest "story" or truth

this is getting hard to swallow I been searching blogs all damn day even sent u2u to that chick no answer

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join