It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

oswego did warn us not too post it up if anyone found it and only gave us clues bc peeps were hounding the poor guy

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
angel just posted thr again and posted this I cannot believe the psychotic pain this man lives is not obvious. Discussions of being on the fringe, having multiple personality disorder are minimal compared to him being a homicidal maniac. To everyone in our country and in Arizona and the families, the friends, the children, the parents, the grandparents...I have to say this.. .this is going to stay with us and we are going to stay with you. We are not going to forget this one or you all, no matter what. Promise.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

How so? He gets all of his info from actual bills and laws a numerous news storys.
But everyone can have their own opinion

I just find myself and alot of others would rather believe anything he says over ventura, although Ventura is cool seems as if Alex has been in this game a little longer with researching. Its cool they are buddies though, Alex shows up in quite a few of him shows.

....anyway im still callin BS. if it were THAT important it wouldnt be online, and if it was, it is gone now.....
edit on 1/10/11 by kyeleigh because: more

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OSWEGO-

I can open both Doors.

When they leave they leave.

Give me it's name.

If it's out it's cold out.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

once a story is givn too ventura how long does it take too have it aired do you think?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
We need to make oswega more afraid of us than TPTB. We all need to go raid his house and get the dang info and then POST IT ON HERE.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oswego:

hours of useless reading today

Yep. and now we all feel that way!

Well, at least the members that have been around ATS for more than 2 days!

We have seen this BS once a week..every week. for
YEARS.

Long time readers here have become largely cynical...indeed desensitized by these endless barrage of " I have Earth shattering info, and can't share it with ATS now." BS.

Very few long time members even give this thread more than a glance. Most wont dignify this thread with a post!

Good luck Oswego...Oh and at least click onContact ATS the link here. And send the link you dont have, to the owners of ATS. Let them be the judge! They have been at this for some time now.

Have a nice stay here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT
We need to make oswega more afraid of us than TPTB. We all need to go raid his house and get the dang info and then POST IT ON HERE.
[/quote I like the idea of this we could all bum rush his house...... Oswego is not a man, A man is not Oswego, Thus Oswego is talking crap
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
agree let them sort it out keeps you out but seems like your already in so what have you got to loose....ps people are looking... now (trust me)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
do you think other people are trying too warn us like oswego about something?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Probably not a chance now, his show might not even have another season because people are starting to catch on. Even if it did, how many people do you think would believe it? SO many people watch that show and say or think "oh its not true, this is just a conspiracy show hahahahaha" Am i right??

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's for Oswego, if they are really there they will understand it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Ha...thats funny my dad just told me he saw that video on TV last night...weird. Notice at the end the FEMA print....they are planning something tomorrow for the new madrid fault, lets see if the big quake comes. it would affect many...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
just lookin around do you know something too... I sent you a pm why is everyone withholding things.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

thr is a thread about that vid and it was learned there tht on the list of survival things it says there arrival, and people were wandern who they were.

link   
Oswego don't be a coward read me signature and take inspiration cause right now your falling for nothing and making your self look like a t!t

link   
reply to post by oswego

oswego, I can get you out of this...but you must do exactly as I say.

First, head to your local mall, don't worry we've been tracking you and know exactly where you're at right now. Then when you get there, walk through the double doors to the north, go to the Abercrombe store on the 1st floor. To the right of the entrance when you walk in you will see men's blazers. Grab the third one in on the hangers. It should be blue, striped, and moderately expensive. Buy this coat.

Leave the store, and make a right hand turn. Enter the Footlocker directly beside you. Go to the shoe stand display with the Nike's on them. You will see a pair of Nike Jordans, black and white in color. Buy these in size 10. Do not put these shoes on. Just buy them, tip the salesman, and leave. Now, leave Footlocker, across and to the right of you is Le Chateau. Enter the store, grab a shirt off the shelf, approach the saleswoman named "Ashley" and ask to use a change room.

When you get to the change rooms at the back of the store, she will coo like a pigeon, you are to moo like a cow. This is the signal. She will leave you in the change room and return with 3 different pair of socks, accept them, close and lock the door. Now reach into your blazer. In the left inside pocket is a key. In the right Jordan shoe you purchased, there is a small square box. Use the key. Open the box.

You are now equipped with a small can of bear mace, a digital recorder, and a Hershies kiss chocolate. Put the bear mace in your inside pocket (where the key was) and the digital recorder in the outside pocket, above the mace, the chocolate is for you, enjoy it, it may be your last meal for awhile.

Now, in the pair of black socks she has given you, there will be a bus ticket. Do not lose this ticket. Toss the socks in the trash in front of you once you've extracted the ticket. The brown pair of socks you are to purchase upon exiting the changing room. The final pair of socks and the shirt you entered with, you are to steal. make sure you put the Nike shoes on, you will need to be agile very soon.

Exit Le Chateau, make a left.

Walk down past the water fountain, there will be a store on your left called "Bolero Leather". Enter. There will be a middle aged Mexican male named "Olanzo" at the desk. Short, stocky, with a thin moustache, and even thinner head of hair.

Go to the desk. In a lowered tone say "Hello Olanzo, I am oswego, do you have the goods?" followed with a wink and a nod.

He will then give you a small leather bag with a belt loop, and two packages wrapped in foil. Take all. Leave. Across from you is the "Hot Topic" store. Sit down next to the fern. Put the bear mace into your new pouch, and fasten it to your belt. Put the foil packages in your right hand pocket. Now wait for exactly 5 minutes. Do not flirt with the employees of the "Hot Topic" as they are most likely under age.

Now, turn on the recorder and exit the mall. There will be a light blue Prius waiting for you. Get in. Your driver's name is Ken.

He will take you to the bus station, I will be waiting there with further instructions. Good luck to you oswego.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

i know we got one chick jus ignoring everyone and now so guy givn code too oswego talkn bout doors and stuff wth

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join