It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. The human body isn't alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Thus, the living space isn't able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F."

it all has to do with grammar. somebody who is smarter than me needs to look into this.

He also said he had conscious dreams, so from that and a quote i gathered from him i get these thoughts in my head.

If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Fair enough normal sentance.

The human body isn't alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Thus, the living space isn't able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F. As if saying the Crews bodys aren't "alive" in space maybe some other concious sleep. could help explain why people in space dont age as fast ? just a thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
MAJOR CLUE

This may be whats "craking up" the earth

maybe thats what they can see from space (nasa) maybe they see this accelerating...and knwo that its gonna cause MAJOR issues.....

Sounds pheasable, although im most likely way off

edit on 1/10/11 by kyeleigh because: and more

the good stuff starts around 11 mins into the vid...
edit on 1/10/11 by kyeleigh because: more

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I gave up on this this morning, but...

ASSUMING blog exists:

ONLY TWO KNOW
---------------------------------
In reference to the blog in question, as far as I can see only TWO people in the thread have claimed to have seen it:

Oswego
wantstoknowmore (one hit wonder without a link; likes to dangle a corrot in front of us, so may be Oswego...and then there was one)

The other posts sounding like the person found the blog were actually responses to other statements/questions and gave the appearance that they were in fact talking about the blog. Go back and look and click on the 'reply to' link and you will see what they were replying to. And as far as I can tell Angel never stated she found it, the answers to her U2Us were more aloof if you read them back.

NAMES TO SEARCH?
--------------------------------------
With all of the massive info added to www since the shooting, it is hard to do a proper search for it (assuming it exists and assuming it has not been removed from its source and from search result listings).

To do a proper search, we need the exact names they both were using. But his has been listed in several formats (classitup10, classitup, cash_it_up , not to mention some others). Hers have been listed as (Giffords, Giffords2, gibbs, gibbs2 ). I may have added an extra gifford name, that is going by memory.

If it can be confirmed the exact names each were using, it would be easier to find. Have to use multiple search engines that are not correlated in case results are in fact removed.

YEAR
----------------
The year of the in-person question incident was in 2007. The blog post could be from that time up until recently. I do not believe it was mentioned that the blog was also in 2007.

CAN'T OUT RUN A PLANET

---------------------------------------------------
But even if it is found, it won't really change much. Doom is doom is doom. Not like you can hop on a skateboard and zip it to the moon until the big even is over. Each moment is a moment is a moment. But then a mystery is a mystery is a mystery. Either the blog is bogus, a re-direct, or legit - no clue which one it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Jesus, while reading through this I recalled something...might be nothing, but could be awesome. When I was living in Melbourne, my house had a lot of Masonic type symbolism in the architecture and for a while there I was obsessed with it, especially the glass French doors with BIRDS on them.,,.I think Ibis'. Anyway, one bird per door, one set facing the other; another set facing the same direction. One bird with 3 pyramids on the top of it's head (scaled the same as the 3 pyramids of Giza), one bird with big triangular eyes....Ugh, hold that thought, I'm going to go through all of my digital photos and find the ones I took of these crazy doors. BBS.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by rushunt
she ment page 64 of this thread 8 up I found what she is talking about

i also found something else.. the legal thing in 2007 was because of the outburst with Nasa and jll
so we might get some referance to the pages with that

So we need to find a publication of the incident from 2007?
I wonder how long something like that might last on the internet, if it was ever published anywhere.
Archives...
edit on 10-1-2011 by snowspirit because: add

Well the posts here go back to 2005. forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

Since the guy was obssessed with the Shuttles prolly the one that Giff's hubby was on more than most, I started my search in the Atlantis section... Still scanning.

I didn't see anything on this site bout the Rovers though.. Just in there atm, looking for anything familiar to catch my eye. A subject, thread title etc...

I have been looking in the "Atlantis" & "Gen Discussion sections", but MAN there's a lot of threads and posts to go through between 07 & 08,
edit on 1/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
what was the name mentioned mewanttoknowmore?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i think are answer is here www.nasatalk.com...
do too the clues given gunna look around

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
FOUND IT! For some reason everytime I open a new tab I have to re-sign in. WTH? Anyway. I thought this was interesting. Same birthday except for the year. Weird. Dont know where this guy got his info from, but could be linked to the whole psy-ops, mind control business...

reply posted on 9-1-2011 @ 01:34 AM by chuckinaction
i did a background search and i was wondering why he has two birth dates? One say 1988 the other 1930.

Criminal Records Search Results
Subject: LOUGHNER, JARED State: AZ
Total Matches: 2
(Returned 1 - 2)
(0.084 seconds)

# Name D.O.B. Offense Offense Date Source State
1 LOUGHNER, JARED LEE 19880910 POSS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-MISD 20070909 AZ
First Name JARED Middle Name LEE Last Name LOUGHNER
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19880910
Offense Date 20070909 Court AZ PIMA JUSTICE COURT Source State AZ
Offense POSS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-MISD

2 LOUGHNER, JARED 19300910 STOP SIGN VIOLATION AZ
First Name JARED Last Name LOUGHNER Primary Address N/A
City N/A State N/A ZIP Code N/A
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19300910 Race CAUCASIAN
Court TUCSON MUNICIPAL COURT Source State AZ Offense STOP SIGN VIOLATION
Disposition DEFENSIVE DRIVING/DISM NO MVD Gender MALE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

found what?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The post I was looking for. Just talking to myself buddy, dont worry about me

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

well when you say FOUND IT i assume you meant the blog tired of these let downs lol
this www.nasatalk.com seems like the place we would find what were looking for
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well if angel is oswego she is posting on another jared thread rite now !!!!!!!!!!www.abovetopsecret.com...

she is on page 13 rite now!!
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Dude. I think I give up on that. It is the proverbial carrot and I think it might be rotten.
Here though maps.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=universe+avenue+az&wrapid=tlif12946382122971&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=S+Univer se+Ave,+Yuma,+AZ+85367&gl=us&ei=l5wqTbe8H4GClAex6bS1AQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ8gEwAA Universe Ave. Go. It was on Erad3's ATS profile as his avatar, maybe it means something? Have fun everyone. I'm off to bed to dream about strange birds and god knows what....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added twice or possible oswego attack

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've just had a phone call from a heavy breathing guy I think it was oswego there was a deep laugh and he said we are dead if we don't drop the whole blog thing I think it was a panama dial code

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

did ne one see my post about angel , and if you have his number what is it? post it wait your not navy how he know your number/

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join