It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

do you know the definition of oswego? on the show prison break oswego was michaels hidden stash at a cemetary that had everythng they needed to dissapear

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

How can we be sooo sure...hmmmmmm lol

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
she ment page 64 of this thread 8 up I found what she is talking about

i also found something else.. the legal thing in 2007 was because of the outburst with Nasa and jll
so we might get some referance to the pages with that

So we need to find a publication of the incident from 2007?
I wonder how long something like that might last on the internet, if it was ever published anywhere.
Archives...
edit on 10-1-2011 by snowspirit because: add

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
here is the quote

"If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. The human body isn't alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Thus, the living space isn't able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F."

link   
i bet someone from this thread alrdy found the answer and started there own thread lmao ansd were still all clueless

link   
reply to post by matrix12

At this point, I'd say CRAZY!!!!!

No, I didn't hear anything. The TV was on, and my son was playing his X-Box in the background. He's full of #. Plain and simple. We've spent the last 24+ hours waiting for someone, anyone, to post something. It's all lies. The only reality is that this thread will cause lack of sleep, headaches, and anger. I'm going to go hammer my thumb. Hit's more fun.

link   
This is really pathetic about four people have found it and can't give us any info,,, at least give us the title to the stupid blog.........

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by urgreatestcYn

How can we be sooo sure...hmmmmmm lol
You clocked me im agent oswego
im off to view the nasa blog muhahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
here is the quote

"If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. The human body isn't alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Thus, the living space isn't able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

so he sounded crazy? or now it seems what he believed is crazy? i dnt get it man you can tell alot about how a person speaks and sounds
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Snowspirit I can't find a blog with that many pages, I think all hope is lost everybody that finds it is afraid to say and if THEY are watching the blog will be gone soon.......

link   
can someone please list all of his posts on here in one post it would be so helpful if we could read all of his posts in order fast i tried to do it last nite but messed it up

link   

Originally posted by matrix12

do you know the definition of oswego? on the show prison break oswego was michaels hidden stash at a cemetary that had everythng they needed to dissapear

I thought Oswego was a city of north-central New York at the mouth of the Oswego River

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

not the meaning on the show

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe

I NEVER SAID I HAVE LAID EYES ON THAT STUPID BLOG> NEVER I have NO INFORMATION on the NASA crap. NONE. Go back and read my 4 or 5 posts. They are the only posts Ive ever made on this site since I joined and now I think Ill just stay a reader cuz I am really confused as to why its so hard to see I never said I had any further info.

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Thanks for posting the link. I for one believe that this "mysterious NASA blog containing a conversation between JLL and the Congresswoman" absolutely does not exist. There is much too much confusion being thrown about here.

link   
Wheres
waldo???

So my grandparents are watching msnbc (like always) and they had a former classmate that was in Jareds poetry class (might i add this dude had some TIGHT hair, really girly though) but he said he seemed like what everyone is saying, homocidal and out of touch with reality BUT his poety was rather beautiful. He states one poem talking about the relationship between a beautiful garden and the gardener, also one making fun of meatheads. lol. Man i wish someone could find this mystery blog.....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
nice catch Navy Vet
It was also the question he ask the Mr. from Nasa

check out something that jumped at me post 3 or 4 the wave
banned
spells peace pece
not that weird but so does
OSwego!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
can someone please list all of his posts on here in one post it would be so helpful if we could read all of his posts in order fast i tried to do it last nite but messed it up

You mean like this?
Link

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join