It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWrong

your for sure a disinfo guy sounds da alarm you been a member since dec
and your first post is saying ah the guy is jus crazy wth lmao
u seen this entire thread and tht all u got to say since december ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha so obvious
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
moving on , has anyone found any connections too desteni / i had to go too the store for my grandma but i thought the desteni part of it was startn to tie into this jigsaw puzzle

link   

Originally posted by matrix12

u seen this entire thread and tht all u got to say since december ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha so obvious
He has to be one of oswego's minions

link   

Originally posted by RainDownOnMe23
I don't know if this has been posted or not as this thread is way to long for me to read it all, but today on Good Morning America they interviewed an officer in the investigation. They said that neighbors had reported he was under police surveillance for weeks/months prior to the shooting. They asked the officer if this was true and right away he snapped "No", to me the kind of no where you don't want someone to know the truth and don't want to be asked about it anymore...

So if he was being watched...the bird onn his shoulder?

I don't know, that interview this morning has just been bothering me all day, something is definitely up, I have no doubt about that...

I hope everyone will keep an eye on this developing news... Perhaps there's a video out already.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

or one of the people tht 187d oswego lmao

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I have to ask , why ask him about his motives and how long hes been on and where he posts
from what I see you been here since January 10, 2011 and all your posts are in threads about jared
now thats weird

back on the point I think there is no Dis info agents on this thread theres no need for them
since we are all coming up with weird crap to follow including magic blogs

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

hey i signd up jus for this thread i am a avid 2012 believer and this isint my first post unlike mr december lol and im not tryn to get anyone not toop do ne thing

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I picture oswego sat at the top of the food chain reading his nasa blog sending out minions to do his bidding

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Page 76....woohooo! I didnt miss much, it seems.
3 things.
1. I think this universe ave in yuma az is important. someone who is good at this stuff go get screenshots from google earth for everyone to look at.

2. The guy that said there is military going to az desert. links? Needstoknow right? How do you know all the things you have said about Nasa blogs and such? links?

3. At the beginning of this thread someone dug up some police records and there were two jared loughners in yuma az. one of whom was born in 1930(ish?) this might be an interesting avenue to explore.

gonna continue to the end now...only a few more pages!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

lol i bet he tatooed the whole blog in binary on his body like the guy from prison break

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion after watching all the videos on his youtube, that he is trying to tell people that the only reason that the goverment is in power is Grammar he notes it everywhere you think hes crazy, yeah maybe crazy literate. He is a genius in a sense, We created words, We created grammar, The government dont physically control us they control us through words and letters, if we changed that then how could they control us, by controlling Grammar they control everything.

I have no idea about the bird but im guessing it also has somthing to do with maybe poetry or somthing. Hidden meanings i dont think it is an actual physical bird you can touch with your hands.

Just my 2 cents.

link   
Geez, havent your brains turned into jello yet? I had to disappear for a bit just to regain my own sanity before I started shooting congress people. (seriously kidding TPTB, dont taze me bro)

link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

you forgot too add the desteni.com.za link too this also jus thrown tht out there

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Not yet have I watched the video,

But I just remembered something. I read a thread a while back where a senator or gov. Lady was warning freinds and family to stock up on water and food 6 months supply.

anybody remember that and does it tie in here was that the same lady that got shot?

i do remember that. op said three weeks. well three weeks has gone by. if we r talking about same thread he didnt really have anything to back it up...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

lol i bet he tatooed the whole blog in binary on his body like the guy from prison break
either that or he has called half of blackwater to come and watch his hard drive so he arrange all his incriminating evidence of all world leaders past and present in alphabetical order... Or oswego maybe wikileaks very own julian assange and is making blog-gate due for release shortly
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The only time my intuition and/or unconsious physiological responses have recorded a "hit" in this maze of a thread is when there have been references to the God's Eye nebula. The bird somehow figures in with this as well.

I am at work, so do not have time to investigate further right now. Just throwing this in the ring incase anyone else has picked up the scent.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
any new account on this thread i'm assumin they are 'oswego' .he was wetting his pants over anyone adding to 'his' thread until every realised he was a troll, then he disapears and now theres alot of new faces here.
hmmm.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
oswego has long ties with cia military types confirmed westmonroehistory.org... he's the man in the far right im shore its oswego lmao
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: sorted the link out

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

i also found something else.. the legal thing in 2007 was because of the outburst with Nasa

LINK???

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join