It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by StealthyKat

62 pages and we are still talking about the vic shooter like it's an owl addicted to cough syrup!
The lawyer for Tim Mcveigh(Murrah building) and Ted Kaczynski (Unibomber) will be defending Loughner so you know its going to be BIG. Might be next week before the next group gets on the board.

I recall in this thread Jared refers to the bird having scales

do, re, me, fa, so, la, te?
Don't forget he is a Living Color and Hendrix fan
edit on 10-1-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Also. I just wrote this.....giff2 loughner nasa nibiru 2012....in google search bar. It retuned NO REPLIES? What???? You would think with such search terms I would get something. Anything>

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
His is a interview with a good friend of his motherjones.com... it says he has a dream journal i'd love to read that, It would be a real insight into his mind

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

What about "Has anyone found out if Giffords is an ATS member"?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Interestingly enough, she states that he was probably NOT on drugs. I think one of the posters like 20 pages back had it spot on when they said that the military refused him on paper, but enlisted him for a "secret project"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Yes he was it is clearly stated in many places but user name was
3ared

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I think he meant Giffords, not loughner. I dont know how we would be able to pin point her though. She doesn't have such a distint style.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
His is a interview with a good friend of his motherjones.com... it says he has a dream journal i'd love to read that, It would be a real insight into his mind

That interview with his friend's perspective really fills in a lot of information we no longer have to speculate about. Whether its conspiracy thinking, lucid dreaming or operating a gun, in the wrong hands these can be dangerous.
edit on 1/10/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I'm not going all the way back to the start to find where he first mentioned he found something, but when the OP gave his first clues, I thaught he was talking about Giffords and Loughner having a discussion on another prophecies type site 4chan, Godlike Productions or one of the obscure ones about aliens, Planet X, end times...

Not an official site, though later he did say it was an official site... Dunno' it's late and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee (that can't be good for me)..LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder.
NEW EMPIRE

HORACE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

yes. he said he left all the clues we need. but ill be darned if i can find em. i tried putting search terms into google and got nuthin' of course there is a million ans a half hits on anything giffords/lautner now. Im gonna check out giffords tweet page. he sied something about that...as for the op, he had a prison break avatar, maybe hes on the run!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This will get lost lost lost but a tip. If there is a poster, say The OP, and you want to read all their posts just IN THIS THREAD only, go to the mini profile, pull down the bar that says MEMBER underneath the avvie, and choose POSTS IN THREAD.

It is very very helpful for threads of this size.

I myself plan to use it in a moment.

At first the OP claimed their was a convo between Giffords and JLL.

Later it seemed the OP was claiming it was about Nibiru, and would be earth shattering.

Come on. This thread has all the earmarks of a classic HOAX thread, and unfortunately, unless the OP ponies up, we all got Nibiru Rick Rolled.

That said, the next question is WHY? The poster seems to have signed up right before the shooting took place. In fact it was eight oclock the night before the shooting happened. A mere HOURS before the story broke.

Next thing you know, he or she has started this thread out of slivers from OTHER threads, and managed to get a lot of people going on a search engine wild goose chase.

Now, a couple of things come to mind.

One is Opportunist Classic Troll.

Two is far more sinister, and extremely fitting for siacussion on this website, because it would point to knowledge aforehand.

I think instead of chasing this damn BS blog, maybe we need to ask,

Who IS the Op?

Just WHO IS Oswego?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You wont find them, I am convinced this is a troll, and a hoax thread, but WHY has not been answered for me yet.

Originally posted by mutantgenius

yes. he said he left all the clues we need. but ill be darned if i can find em. i tried putting search terms into google and got nuthin' of course there is a million ans a half hits on anything giffords/lautner now. Im gonna check out giffords tweet page. he sied something about that...as for the op, he had a prison break avatar, maybe hes on the run!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here is a fresh thought on his youtube profile under his favourite film's he say's (*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*) Anybody have any idea's as to what this could mean. The only thought i had was this might be a quote from one of his favourite film's.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

wow I was just thinking how I can do that, and your post was right in front of me, awesome..Thanks :-)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SemiConscious

thanks, yeah i was curious with all the talk about new currency and then when I seen the bill and the bird over the right shoulder I thought, I wonder if this is what hes talking about, I know the new bills will have security threads in them but thats all I know right now, Im gonna keep looking into it, see what else if anything the new bills have.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres an interesting post thread from the OP. Didn't get much play, but did anyone else hear anything about this? The package (if it existed) could have come from loughner. Also though it implies, to me anyway, that Giffords was supposed to be a goner one way or another. They are saying she is going to have amnesia, maybe she knew something she wasnt supposed to know and talked about it in this "official blog" we are supposed to find. Dont know, just speculating...I've been on this thread way too long !

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by oswego

and click i am mindontroller, they are covering up these vids!

I saw the craigslist ad earlier today - it was added a couple hours ago by someone wanting to blame it all on Sarah Palin - had a pic of what could be him at a Tuscon Book Festival representing "The Mountain" radio station and then a picture from SarahPac. Was just political hackery.

And these blaming like this ARE as crazy as he is!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am a believer in many things on here but this I just can't do. I have someone in my family who is partially schizophrenic. She is very intelligent but schizo. She uses her intelligence, things she see's, reads, watches on TV to come up with theories and ideas that are almost plausible, but in the end it is just her imagination. I think this man is just extremely ill and has a incredible, vivid imagination.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So, OP, Gabrielle and Jared were blogging somewhere on-line? The content of said blogs was startling to read?
Can I assume that they are now oblivion? Wiped? Erased? Overwritten?

Can you really be that afraid??

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join