It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I am not sure you are correct. It has been stated on another thread that a cab driver had taken him there and had waited until he was paid. He was questioned by police as being the "other" man.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by michial

wasnt my idea it was keleigh. she posted the link that led me to tht conclusion. go look at it

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
** ATTENTION **

Any further 1-liner posts that does not contribute to the discussion will be removed as off-topic.

1-liners PLEASE REVIEW before posting

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

Yes, I saw that. BUT, also the 'woodpecker' is also one of the 3 rare birds that are referred to as having scales also. I recall in this thread Jared refers to the bird having scales???

Does this refer to the 'Roundel' "A roundel in heraldry is a disc; the term is also commonly used to refer to a type of national insignia used on military aircraft, generally circular in shape and usually comprising concentric rings of different colours." ? It does look like a bullseye. Does he refer to a coat of arms (describing the color of a specific bird)? en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-1-2011 by dianashay because: spelling

also, the song is en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-1-2011 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

If you want to start getting into crazy theories. How about his right arm. Conscience dreaming as he calls it. Conscience being able to tell between right and wrong. So his left isn't gone, but his wrong in his opinion. Also the way he ambles and talks of sleep walking. He is very slow and awkward in the video. Is he awake?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I don't believe the roundel (circle on the wing of a spitfire) was connected to the phoenix of the dollar, but I guess he probably was pointing out and linking it to the changes between the old and the new (barnstar) roundels; a change that correlates to early WW2-years when US Army opened for private contractors and Air-Corps independence, which right after the war was directly related to the birth of NASA.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

"If you want to start getting into crazy theories. How about his right arm. Conscience dreaming as he calls it. Conscience being able to tell between right and wrong. So his left isn't gone, but his wrong in his opinion. Also the way he ambles and talks of sleep walking. He is very slow and awkward in the video. Is he awake? "

yes GogoVic, I thought about the arm thing, either he is (if the vid is in reverse) he is unarmed), or he is saying he will be portrayed as (or is) the guilty party/accused (the one armed man) ,

Also, why is there no video of the actual shooting with so many people with cellphones or press at this event??

Will they discover that he is left handed and not right handed? or visa versa?
edit on 10-1-2011 by dianashay because: add more

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Don't quote me on this, but I believe to think that;
In Buddhism, a missing arm is a symbol of "sacrificial measures toward self-restraint...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here is his final message to his friend. Its a shame you can't read it all it says see more he mentions he has only meet one other literate person..... I wonder who this is and if they fit into any of this i think they probably might or they may very well understand his way of thinking.

edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: sorted the link out

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

I'd say all te glitches are because of bandwidth..

There's going ot be a lot of people just stalking these pages. Sorta when you want to buy a ticket online for some awsome concert and there's like 200,000 ppl trying to do it all at the same time. Things get slowed down and glitchy.

I'm sure some o the lurkers are from TPTB, but the majority will just be ppl who are curious.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No offense, but it will be taken. OP started an interesting thread, then went the route of troll (at least in appearances). Nothing can be fully known, but that is how it smells at this point. Unless I am mistaken, the other poster that was assumed to have also found the blog was actually replying to a comment not related to the blog in question; but making it appear so if it was read out of context.

So, again unless mistaken, only one person here has confirmed locating the blog, and that is the OP. Unless the OP actually provides a link to blog in question, with actual dialogue back and forth between the shooter and the victim then I doubt it is out there (sorry for the offense). It would be highly irregular for an official to publicly post comments about 2012 or Nibiru anyways.

As far as the OP not wanting to post it because of its graveness, well the Internet is full of grave theories, documentations, posts, videos, LEAKS, and the like. This would be no different as there is nothing we have not been told before - no matter how grave. Many many threads on ATS are warnings of what is around the corner, so please spare the 'don't wanna scare the masses' mentality.

I am new here for the most part (lurked for years), so with my measly posts it may be perceived rude to toss out the word troll here, but it is what it is.

And I will add one more thing: Heart before fear, and truth before deception.

If I was blessed with any knowledge that would affect a whole, well put a gun to my head and a grenade in my hand, I would scream my knowledge to the masses - THERE IS NO FEAR WHEN HEART IS IN PLACE. Greed of knowledge is the same as greed of money, it is lacking; and manipulation of others is heartless.

< end offense />

Pure day everyone

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That was what was so creepy to me. The way he moved. Of course it was probably for theatrical reasons, but you raised an interesting point.....it was just so weird!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I think there is likely video. There was security footage of the supposed accomplice, they are likely just not releasing it yet because they are sorting it all out. Others have said it, but it is so strange there was no security.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It has got more interesting look at this thread from ATS it raise's a good point and highlights video of interest www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10287068#pid10287068

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Finally, After about 20 hours of reading and researching, I can finally post my thoughts on this thread. I think it's in our best interest to not discuss the OP's post unless he comes back in here and presents evidence, don't play into hands like that or you're not too far off from being mind-controlled. I apologize for the length of this but all the information I've learned all got crammed into this, hah. I'm still learning more but this is a start for my interpretation. I don't care so much about his mental illness right now, more so the messages left behind by this mentally ill person, do they have merit or are they rambling? To be honest, the detail and possible interpretations of these words show great and careful planning which JLL is openly stating in his letter (if it exists).

For those of you wondering about the reverse. Video-wise the only thing to take note of is the phoenix-style rebirth of the American flag. Comment-wise, if you click near the end of the video right off the bat and just drag backwards or forward, the message about the cult leaders pops up which honestly is a given to anybody who is anti-government and posting on websites like this.

As for the phoenix symbolism, very few people understand that the eagle was not the symbol for America but the phoenix was. Phoenix is a little obvious if you look at it though, so Eagle it is, for now. If you aren't acquainted with the phoenix and America then I suggest you go do your research there. Don't forget the serpents either, heh.

The remainder of my post will be of much more importance.

"You shouldn't be afraid of the stars." - Right off the start, before his strange bird speech, he presents this statement to the "listener"

There's a new bird on my "right" shoulder. Not his left, his right. As you study JLL's youtube videos and their meanings, you come to understand that "new" has a grand meaning to him. The most common thing to notice is that when he says "new" he doesn't exactly mean created out of nothing, he means re-created from something. My analysis here is that this "bird" has been altered to be what it is now, or re-born or re-created which could be a possible reference to many things. Keep in mind the connection with the right shoulder, it's critical to determining what he meant by this "bird"

"The beak is two feet and lime green" I have no explanation of this statement, there are plenty of possibilities out there. Don't naturally assume the beak is two feet in length, he never says that.

"The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body". As mentioned above, because this "bird" is "new" it's entirely possible it once was full of feathers but now small grey scales. My initial thoughts are reference to spacecraft/aircraft but that's just my opinion. This is where things get interesting.

"It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris." He could have easily said it has one large red eye with a light blue iris, he doesn't. Instead he chooses "It is with one large eye with a light blue iris" The general interpreation here is that this "bird" doesn't HAVE one large eye with a light blue iris but that it's connected to one large red eye with a light blue iris. It's in allegiance or 'with' it. It's possible that the message was "it has one large eye" but if that were the case I think he would have chosen his words more carefully, after all he is "literate." So the first place I looked to is the first place that brought suspicion, the stars. "Don't be afraid of the stars."

en.wikipedia.org... - The Helix Nebula as presented from earlier in this discussion. The interpretation of his words can make a little bit more sense, this "bird" is with the Helix Nebula or attached to it, perhaps from it? Allegiance? Not quite, yet. Upon further investigation of the Helix Nebula, the Eye of God is thrown around as a nickname for it and that nickname is all over the secret societies of the world, en.wikipedia.org... , look familiar? Ha ha, yes something else called the Eye of God. Now the Allegiance interpretation can make more sense. This "bird" is with the Eye of God or the All-Seeing Eye or the Helix Nebula. Either way you look at it, that brings up the possibility that you are dealing with extra-terrestrials or the occult. Don't worry it gets better.

For those of you that know JLL was obsessed with 2012, the Helix Nebula plays an enormous role in our future. It is in the constellation of Aquarius which is a January-February Zodiac. For those acquainted with Astro-Theology, it's known that the Age of Aquarius is upon us (less then 600 years), and big things will happen in these times and both the past and future will play a part. When extensive research is done on our future and 2012, it's only a matter of time or determination till you learn the importance of the stars, suggesting of how much JLL mentions the stars and being afraid, the NASA cover-ups and the comet at the end of his statement, space seems like something he is heavily interested in. Space and 2012 doesn't necessarily mean and alien attack, but to be frank alien attack happens every day on Earth and can happen in the future from space to Earth, it's a possibility.

I wish I had a complete understanding of what this "bird" is but I'm still in the process of figuring that out. My simple understanding of it is that it's connected to the stars but I'm not sure how, everything is connected to the stars so it doesn't help much. Perhaps the Eye of God nebula will play a role in our future, that's all I can determine so far.

"I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere." After all he's possibly told us (my interpretation) why would he want us to image a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere? Is it possible that this space material is from the Nebula cluster and through it affected him directly? It's pretty hard to know but I found it interesting that he wants us to imagine it.

That's all I have so far in regards to his info of the America..video. As for a few random things to bring up (ritual conspiracy) every date, location, time, name, and age plays a part. Ritual conspiracies are a completely different topic though so I'll leave it there, off the table. For now, I think we should rejuvenate this thread and get back to figuring out the answer.

I write as best as I can, I know it's not 100% correct, especially since I haven't slept in a long time, heh but hopefully it's readable.

edit on 10-1-2011 by x8thful because: Grammar

edit on 10-1-2011 by x8thful because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by x8thful because: Sleepy-fail Grammar, heh

edit on 10-1-2011 by x8thful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

All in! What's the point of this thread if all it winds up being is OP and Angel having cryptic conversations and acting as though we aren't here. If the OP won't expand on his "revelation", then he needs to move on and just go discuss with his friend in private and stop wasting our time!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

62 pages and we are still talking about the vic shooter like it's an owl addicted to cough syrup!
The lawyer for Tim Mcveigh(Murrah building) and Ted Kaczynski (Unibomber) will be defending Loughton so you know its going to be BIG. Might be next week before the next group gets on the board.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by x8thful

Do you have links to this guy talking about 2012?
Also has the OP provided any proof that this bird poem was by the shooter?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Fairly off topic, but, I was reading Erad3's thread about the Mars Rover not being able to communicate with Earth. I have ALWAYS wondered about this. I am an artist, not a scientist. How in the heck do they transmit all this data from space? Especially back in the 60's....If I had of read his post when he originally posted it I would have been inclined to agree with him. Also one other note that has not been mentioned yet, trivial, but noteable. When he speaks of currency he refers to "coin" It is a word with two meanings, one of which refers to the English language (which he appears interested in, both using it cryptically and properly) to "coin", is to create a new word or phrase, which eventually becomes part of the language.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join