It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Kind of off topic, but this seems to be a troll thread anyways, so....

Did anyone find it odd that the 911 caller says he shot, then ran away? Not he shot, then some people tackled him, send the police quickly?

I found it odd. Two completely different stories from witnesses, there was the woman that took, or tried to take the extra ammo clip away, who says he was held down by the other 2 men, right next to her. Yet the 911 caller was clearly heard saying he ran away, I think I even remember him saying the shooter ran north. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think there is more to be found if you follow the "litterate/illiterate" lead. An example:

"Firstly, the current government officials are in power for their currency, but I'm informing you for your new curency!"

Let's look at the word currency:
-
— n , pl -cies
1. a metal or paper medium of exchange that is in current use in a particular country
2. general acceptance or circulation; prevalence: the currency of ideas
3. the period of time during which something is valid, accepted, or in force
4. the act of being passed from person to person
5. ( Austral ) (formerly) the local medium of exchange, esp in the colonies, as distinct from sterling
6. slang ( Austral )
a. (formerly) the native-born Australians, as distinct from the British immigrants
b. ( as modifier ): a currency lad

[C17: from Medieval Latin currentia, literally: a flowing, from Latin currere to run, flow]
-

If you automatically think "money" every time he says currency, maybe he sees that as being illiterate? Maybe the structure of the sentence and punctuation etc. = important for us to understand the meaning of the words?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Litterate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantstoknowmore
ok so Ive read every page so far on this topic...and I wished I hadn't lol. Oswego is/was right, there is an official nasa blog that has the details to the convo between giffords and loughner, enlightening to say the least. Look it up yourself. Basically heres the Scenario.
J asks giffords a question back in 2007. Giffords doesn't answer, because the question is not pertinent to the discussion. J gets angry.

Then-online, because J was stalking Giffords, where she posted, when, they have an arguement about Nasa, whether the space shuttles were real or not. Basically giffords lets slip that her hubby has seen some odd stuff up there that confirms stuff in a single line quote.

As for his odd way of logic- its his way of expressing his logical mind. He learned by the linear logic method. If A, then A. If A goes to B, then A goes to B. If B, then B. However, this only talks about how A affects B. Not all the other variables. This is the only way he can express his thoughts, and since he has no real control over them, he can only express one at a time. His syntax structure is horrible, and usually people talk about what reflects their past so the illiteracy topic in his mind. The only conspiracy here is what Giffords and her husband were doing with regards to Nasa....which Jared didnt know about directly. He was just obsessed with her because of how she didn't answer the question.

As for killing the girl- he's a nihilist, so he has a low regard for human life. Nihilism is like the extremist option for pessimism lol. Nothing can be known, or relayed.

He may have known something about the stuff between giffords and her husband, and nibiru, but it was speculation, and not the cause for the assasination. The thing that irks me is that giffords was shot through the brain....and is still responsive....That seems a lil impossible to me, unless there is a greater technology involved.

Why won't anyone who finds this "secret" NASA blog Post a link to it? Seriously, it's like talking to a mushroom around here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OK I'll make it easy on you. Go to my contact page on my website objectsinmotion.org... you can fake your name, e-mail, and anything else, just put the link in the message box, and send it. Totally anonymous. I will take responsibility for posting it, right here.
edit on 10-1-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
Why won't anyone who finds this "secret" NASA blog Post a link to it? Seriously, it's like talking to a mushroom around here.

There is no blog
I have searched "official NASA blogs"
sup-possibly a key sentence was "What is government if words have no meaning?"
doesn't show up

Every one that has found this Magical Blog has
Magicaly found out that something posted on the internet
will cause them problems if they post a hyperlink to it on the internet

Other sites are rumoring that Nasa husband saw something in space and confirmed it with JLL through the wife, by mistake, yet only thing I seen of this was just hearsay (friend of friend of JLL, or missing blogs, missing webpages)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have been following this situation, from the numerous threads and different perspectives posted here on ATS. I do not know to much about MK ULTRA, however i do feel as if the Jared Loughner could have been a prospective victim of MK ULTRA.

As i was doing research on the MK ULTRA i came across a video on youtube of MK ULTRA victim testonmines and found a rather unique coincidence, The Victim in this video states that all the experiments were performed on her in TUSCON, AZ....... the hometown of the Shooter... i do not know what to think of this however wanted to share with my fellow community. Go to 59 seconds for quote.

I posted this in another thread however i feel as if it belongs here to...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
OK I'll make it easy on you. Go to my contact page on my website objectsinmotion.org... you can fake your name, e-mail, and anything else, just put the link in the message box, and send it. Totally anonymous. I will take responsibility for posting it, right here.

OK I just made it so that now, you don't even have to put an e-mail in, just a name, and a subject. Any name will work, you can call yourself "slip-toed wall-clappy" for all I care. Just send the link so we can put this to rest.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I dont think anyone really had an idea of what was going on. The person running could very well have been an innocenet bystander who saw / heard the shots and decided to haul ass.

Any shooting situation is hectic enough.. People have adrenaline dumps, they lose fine motor control and will suffer auditory exclusion and tunnel vision. If you see Law Enforcement officers training out on the range you will see that in addition to us concentrating on the target, you will also see us scanning to our left and right.

This is done to check for other threats, but also to break the tunnelvision and to return us to situational awareness. You will find officers, and even citizens who have had to defend themselves (this incident case in point) when describing the incident will get information wrong.

I have seen officers who have stated they only fired 2 or 3 times, yet 7 rounds are missing from their weapon. You will find other who swear they fired off 8 rounds, yet only 2 rounds are missing from there wepaon. One of the other affects is time distortion, where people will say they were involved in a shooting, and describe the incident as lasting 20 seconds, when in fact it lasted 3 minutes, and vice versa.

Its a large group of people, someone is shooting indiscriminately, mass panic sets in, you hear scremaing, crying, sounds of people being hit and dieing, ll the while not sure of whats going on, who is shooting or where they are at.

I chalk the differences between the sequence of events to what I just described. One of the things we are trained for incidents like this, is to do a preliminary report only and give it 2 or 3 days before going back to it. People will start to remeber more and more details in that time frame as they come down from the shock and adrenaline dump, and their brain has time to adequately process what the hell just happened.

I dont think there is anything sinister going on here.. I think its just shock as people and law enforcement try to piece the puzzle back together.

When dealing with a person who is off kilter (mental or fanatic) there is no amount of training or security precautions that could ever be perfect.

Case in point is President Ronal Reagen. The leader of the free world, who is surrounded by the best trained and equipped armed guards (Secret Service) in the history of the world, was shot.

If a person wants something badly enough, they will find away...

No amount of gun control will stop the acts of a madman.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: More lysdexic... errr dyslexic than usual..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jared's campaigns are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of terrorism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he is beyond reproach, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of wowserism. To begin with, he is not only immoral but amoral. To most people, the list of Jared's careless fulminations reads like a comic strip but his campaigns of malice and malignity are actually taken seriously by his subalterns.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that anyone—you or I or a Martian just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to take the initiative to view the realms of jujuism and deconstructionism not as two opposing poles but as two continua, should realize that an armed revolt against Jared is morally justified. However, I claim that it is not yet strategically justified. I support those who devote their life to education and activism. It is through their tireless efforts that people everywhere are learning that Jared is a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say he's a liar. Either way, Jared and his apologists are puppets of muzzy-headed, complacent heretics. I put that observation into this post just to let you see that Jared writes a lot of short statements that mean practically nothing. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Jared's beliefs all stem from one, simple, faulty premise—that human life is expendable. And there you have it. For every dollar we spend to better our communities, Jared'll spend a thousand more to waste our time and money.
edit on 10-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think you and I are headed in the same direction with this. Some of the people in here, posting on this thread, seem to know just a little too much about some stuff. Something isn't right, I feel it in my gut.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

Also, why is there no video of the actual shooting with so many people with cellphones or press at this event??

I've been asking this question since day one, It seems an unlikely occurrence in this day and age, my friends and I sort of decided it was a question of taste or evidence gathering but who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think you and I are headed in the same direction with this. Some of the people in here, posting on this thread, seem to know just a little too much about some stuff. Something isn't right, I feel it in my gut.

He used to be a member of this site, and his rants here are just as off base and nonsensical as the ones the media is reporting.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We are told there is an official nasa blog, where the info can be found.
Is this the official nasa blog? blogs.nasa.gov...

And if so, we are told that the information/conversation took place back in 2007.

Another ''clue'' from Oswego, is to look here, www.businessinsider.com... and look at the comment to Anterosa.
The above 'clue' was given on page 31 of this thread.

We are also lead to believe that the two key usernames are 'Gibbs2' and 'Cash it up'

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
some many things have occured in little time check this out www.rawstory.com... and i started a thread to discuss weither or not it is all coincidence www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by dianashay

Also, why is there no video of the actual shooting with so many people with cellphones or press at this event??

I've been asking this question since day one, It seems an unlikely occurrence in this day and age, my friends and I sort of decided it was a question of taste or evidence gathering but who knows.

Its an ongoing investigation, and video footage is going to be evidence. The other possibility is it happened so fast no one got it on camera.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I saw this picture in another thread and made me chuckle
I figured it would be great here
for those that don't have the link to
the hardcore evidence found in a blog "the magic blog"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

We are also lead to believe that the two key usernames are 'Gibbs2' and 'Cash it up'

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

It's "classitup" but if you combine the two nin a google search, there are still zero reults. Also, the official NASA Blog only goes back to 2009 in the archaves as far as I saw :/

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

LOL!! Ok, you got me there... that did make me giggle a bit!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

There were reports early on that store security cameras caught him inside the store shortly before the shooting. My impression was that they wanted to confirm him being near the scene.

Since they haven't released that video I am beginning to wonder if it shows him buying bananas or something innocuous that wouldn't help the case against him.

It is hard to believe that no-one caught anything on tape. Surely you'd think the senator's community meeting would have been recorded for posterity in some way, by a fan or whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join