It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
look at this post "You guys like my handiwork so far? Dead birds, dead fish, dead legislators and pretty soon dead world! All hail the Crimson King!"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm convinced his bird-ramblings is somewhat inspired by the movie "Eye of the Phoenix"!

Red eye with blue iris; may be the old US army air roundel.

The dollar-eagle was originally a Phoenix hence the woodpecker feet.

He comparing the the flag to the dollar, and by burning the flag he symbolizes that the US currency will be born again! Probably connected to Jared's video about "starting a new currency"; which I interpret as a desperate man's insane theory that he can pay his debt with "play money"...

-take it from there!
edit on 10-1-2011 by nakiel because: hygiene

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
look at this thread here its freaky and has jared in it also thetldr.com.../topic/54951-umbis-look-here/page__st__90__p__1480217__hl__jared__fromsearch__1#

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i found the red eye with a blue iris !!! thetldr.com.../topic/54951-umbis-look-here/page__st__90__p__1480217__hl__jared__fromsearch__1#

look at spink comment they call it a umbi

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
i found the red eye with a blue iris !!! thetldr.com.../topic/54951-umbis-look-here/page__st__90__p__1480217__hl__jared__fromsearch__1#

look at spink comment they call it a umbi

Ahh noobs...If you want to link, click tab on top that says link. do it again when you get prompt. Type link or something relevant. then copy and paste link then reply

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sweet Mother of Zeus. 60 pages of posts and one headache later, and nothing but some cryptic references to some information that no one else can find.

Started out pretty interesting, took some twists and turns, showed some real promise. Right back to conjecture.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

this pix is fitting :

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

dude i found the red eye blue iris they call it a umbi or something i posted the link up there ever so wrongly my bad lol but i jus solved the eye part

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
found lj and pics of some disaster they talkn about going too read more

weird was about tht then they started talkn about sex and world of warcraft
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Is this the thread you are looking for?
Its from june 2008 though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I saw a large bird today. It was in Catasauqua Pennsylvania. I looked up in the sky, as saw this really large looking bird. It looked very much like a miniature pterodactyl. No, I am not claiming that, it could very well have been a vulture, or something. www.toyarchive.com... It resembled this, except the beak portion was shorter, and the claws seemed to extend quite a long way behind it. I didn't see any colors or details to it, it was pretty bright. All I saw was it's body, more or less a silhouette of it. You may ask how large was it? Perhaps the size of a large eagle? I don't want to give an estimate because I could easily be mistaken, and I don't want that to throw off an identification. If someone could offer any ideas as to what it was, I'd be thankful.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Pheonix Files
Interesting this may help us understand his mentality maybe

EVEN MORE INTERESTING
About mom and pops

edit on 1/10/11 by kyeleigh because: add

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
here ya go people.

frickin bird wasting bandwith and brain cells.

www.youtube.com...

really don't care if you don't check it out.

they are grammar xperts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is destiny.........

How to find the post using google:

(Example)
Type the keyword, ect illuminati, freemason.
Tap space then enter site:abovetopsecret.com

It should look like this

Loughner site:abovetopsecret.com

It will display all threads from ats with the name loughner mentioned.

And the left hand side you've got google advanced tools. There you can specify a date. Hopefully this will help you find the EXACT thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

wow so jareds dad is the one that took him too the shooting and he has a site called democratic underground .com !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
more about him right here

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
if you type democratic underground in google it has the name John Hughes

Interestingly enough he was a poet, and wrote several bird poems called "hawk in the rain" and "Crow"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Intuitiveaptitude2009

holy crap!

that's awesomely stupid!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ok just to recap jared belongs to a suiside forum where they all talk about weird crap and the red eye blue iris they have a picture of it on one of the topics looks like a nebula or something it was posted by skimp

and further it is now known thanks to kyleigh up there that jareds dad is the one who brought him to the shooting
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: name

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
one of the comments there about some crimson king killin the birds and destroying the world here is a logoof crimson

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
ok just to recap jared belongs to a suiside forum where they all talk about weird crap and the red eye blue iris they have a picture of it on one of the topics looks like a nebula or something it was posted by skimp

and further it is now known thanks to kyleigh up there that jareds dad is the one who brought him to the shooting
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: name

If you're looking for a rare bird, you might hop inside the WoW... The forum you're referring to mentions gaming. His Dad is not a taxi driver, so I doubt you're on the right track there.

The graphic you reference is a wide spectrum image of our Universe. It isn't the bird... It's someone's signature file.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join