It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 57
109
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


ok sorry im used too chattn on yahoo ill try to type it out my bad




posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


the thread said made in dec 2010 but one of his posts on the thread said posted in july of 2010


oh so you suspect some ATS tampering? possible...possible



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh my this thread is quickly going nowhere again. I would suggest if you want to keep it going, to start with his writings and video in the desert. It was better to track him down way earlier closer to the actual incident of the shooting than searching things on google now. By now there are thousands upon thousands of references of his name on the net. Good luck people
edit on 10-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Deathstarr54054
 


Hahaha I totally agree.....see my earlier post.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Double
edit on 10-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


not pointing fingers just thought tht was odd


Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
Oh my this thread is quickly going nowhere again. I would suggest if you want to keep it going, to start with his writings and video in the desert. It was better to track him down way earlier closer to the actual incident of the shooting than searching things on google now. By now there are thousands upon thousands of references of his name on the net. Good luck people
edit on 10-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)



This ^...



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12
 


Well who knows what the motivated black-ops hacker can do- or miss for that matter



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i think our answers are with the op and or tht chick and im still waitn for the only person to really here the op speak i knw many ppl dont believe wht he had to say but i sorta believe him just all his posts sound real and his past threads seem normal granted he is a chicken left us hanging



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
i think our answers are with the op and or tht chick and im still waitn for the only person to really here the op speak i knw many ppl dont believe wht he had to say but i sorta believe him just all his posts sound real and his past threads seem normal granted he is a chicken left us hanging




Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by xynephadyn
 


the thread said made in dec 2010 but one of his posts on the thread said posted in july of 2010


oh so you suspect some ATS tampering? possible...possible


I am pretty sure you are reading the date wrong on the thread. I checked the profile nothing out of the ordinary with the dates like you say.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318
 


no way dude i swear the date said tht now it dnt !



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Deathstarr54054
 


whts up with your triangle hat? lol u in da illuminati?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
i think our answers are with the op and or tht chick and im still waitn for the only person to really here the op speak i knw many ppl dont believe wht he had to say but i sorta believe him just all his posts sound real and his past threads seem normal granted he is a chicken left us hanging


One can only speculate about the alleged blog the OP allegedly found, which allegedly contained a conversation between JLL and the Congresswoman. One that he did not produce, for whatever reason. Several members tried searching and came up empty handed, and until the OP comes forward with this alleged information it will continue to remain hearsay.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12
 


Thats aliester crowley



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Registered Feb 8 2009

First thread 7/7/2010

Second thread 7/8/2010

Third thread 7/12/2010

He last visited 9/23/2010

Nothing weird with dates

The Date Format is European
edit on 10-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc
 


i went way back in the thread earlier today chek it he said ill be back later im going too check some nasa blogs then hours later he tells us he found something he already told us where he went did anybody catch tht lmao
we jus need too search every single nasa blog in existence too get our answer



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Has anybody read all of his posts yet? You can read them by going to his profile and clicking on posts....



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318
 


ok chek it he made this thread in dec of 2010 here www.abovetopsecret.com...

then 2 page his last post was in july 0f 2010 how is tht even possible

wait my bad the day and month is reversed ooops im tired sorry
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The thread was made on July 12th, not December 7th




top topics



 
109
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

log in

join