It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

I get nothing either, so that brings me to either of two conclusions, and they are,
We have been fooled by the OP, or, the relevant info has been wiped.

I am still searching a bit, but really, am giving up on this real soon... I'm having a brain melt over this mystery! :O

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok guys, after some time to recharge my brain, I made some connections that I believe can not be ignored. This guys is bent on NASA. Mars Rover. Take a look at the Mars Rover thread he created. www.abovetopsecret.com... Mryanbrown pointed out that color correction of the photos makes the mars landscape look an awful lot like the Arizona desert. Last night in this thread, a few members and myself saw that his avatar said Universe Ave. Go. I opened Google earth and went to Universe ave, in Yuma AZ. At first glance, there was nothing there, but desert. Anyone see where Im going yet? Arizona desert. Now look at the mars rover itself. Im not real good with posting pics, but a quick google search will show it. 3 foot wings? Grey scales? Red eye? Check, check, and check. the "wings" being the solar panels coming from the sides, the whole thing looks like grey scales. The camera on the "head" is red and appears to have a blue iris.

I know the second is white in color but it also does not have solar panels installed either.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Thepreye

It is hard to believe that no-one caught anything on tape. Surely you'd think the senator's community meeting would have been recorded for posterity in some way, by a fan or whatever.
i know- i was thinking the same thing--- if there was a congressman or a senator at my local food store i sure as heck would be taking pictures on my phone-- even more so if i was going there specifically to see them- odd

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I demand for this thread to be either moved to skunk works,HOAX forum or just deleted.
The OP is a misleading son of a

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by stupid girl

That was a classic post.
Here's what I got. Someone named "Gibbs2" and someone named "Ca#up" had a conversation on "some site". The conversation was talking about NASA, and then switched to 2012, where "Gibbs2" stated to "Ca#up" that 2012" is "real" and that he should "prepare".

The OP was going on about not wanting to be killed, or have me killed. I honestly don't think that would happen, and I asked him at least a dozen times for the link. When I was asked about what I thought of the conversation (between Gibbs and Ca#up), I told him that I couldn't comment, because I HAD NOT READ THE DAMN CONVERSATION. Oh, and he mentioned Nebiru.

So, here's the gist of it, I suppose. The end is near, stock up on your food and ammo (ammo is more important), and get ready for Nebiru to arrive and get their gold, or enslave us, or just anal probe us. I don't know. That's all I have so far. Does that help? I'm as frustrated as everyone else.

EDIT: The other username used was CASH IT UP (but without the spaces). It looks like this blog is removing the word s h i t as a swear word in the name.
edit on 9-1-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

This is a repost of the information that Oswego gave to Navy.
He stated the user name was Cash It Up. rather than Class it up *shrugs*

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I also spoke with oswego in u2u. I tried to get anything I could out of him to point me in the right direction. he replied simply with saan. Not sure what that means but what I did find on saan is South Asian Awareness Network, a non-profit student group at the University of Michigan.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this is gettin kinda away from the point this is the u2u in referance sent last night the last one
I posted the link but I dont think its ethical so I will just "" "" it

"what she warned him about was much bigger than a meteor, and let me tell you the only thing rite about 2012 is that something big is on its way here that is bad"

me " is it the agency profesy of the gates and the return of the annuniki (sp)

" nothing was mentioned about aliens"
edit on 10-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Take a look of this pic of the mars rover, could this be the lime green beak?
www.azosensors.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Anagram for NASA (SAAN)
I think that Oswego is toying with our minds because he got bored.
He even called a member who gave his phone number.
He revealed nothing.
How convenient it is that he left late at night and hasn't posted again.
I say forget about this,and forget about Jared for now.He may or may not start speaking to the cops,who will surely get the info out.What bothers me is,what could have been said by now.
The real "conspiracy" right now would be to find(it has been found a bit) connections between the few assasinations of polititians in the last few weeks.Starting with Wheeler me thinks,lets not forget about Wheeler PLEASE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Jared's parents have built a barricade around thier porch and will not let the FBI in......source: Fox News....for what that's worth...just saw it on TV.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
FBI is grouping outside the home...parents are inside...hmmmm......I'll be watching!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
Ok guys, after some time to recharge my brain, I made some connections that I believe can not be ignored. This guys is bent on NASA. Mars Rover. Take a look at the Mars Rover thread he created. www.abovetopsecret.com... Mryanbrown pointed out that color correction of the photos makes the mars landscape look an awful lot like the Arizona desert. Last night in this thread, a few members and myself saw that his avatar said Universe Ave. Go. I opened Google earth and went to Universe ave, in Yuma AZ. At first glance, there was nothing there, but desert. Anyone see where Im going yet? Arizona desert. Now look at the mars rover itself. Im not real good with posting pics, but a quick google search will show it. 3 foot wings? Grey scales? Red eye? Check, check, and check. the "wings" being the solar panels coming from the sides, the whole thing looks like grey scales. The camera on the "head" is red and appears to have a blue iris.

I know the second is white in color but it also does not have solar panels installed either.

Maybe thats what he knows...and maybe thats what he was talking about...Maybe he saw the activities out in the desert one day and contacted her and brought it up...As for the pintopia and tdlr references the guy played WoW...thats what he was talking about in that video...the people he mentioned were probably members of his guild or something and they were trying to "overthrow" him sounds weird yes but I have a friend into WoW and he says things like that happen all the time...And a theory on him speaking in past tense...maybe after he had this event in his life he stopped licking these things and therefore he speaks of them in the past tense...It is known that Jared did have previous interactions with Gifford..how many Im sure we will never know...The MSM is doing a great job of painting this kid as crazy...To me this all smells of another false flag incident performed by our government to take more of our rights away...Stricter gun laws, stricter internet laws and things like that....And if an online convo actually took place between he and Gifford maybe it was because her husbands twin brother who is the Space Station Commander saw something in space and Jared found out about it some how and questioned her on it...Do I think the blog exists I doubt it but who knows stranger things have happend...On another note...Ive been replaying his "introduction video" over and over...why...I actually like the music...weird I know...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thats kinda odd, I wonder why they would do that? Keeping the FBI out won't change the fact that witnesses have him made at the scene shooting people. Their son is toast in legal terms anyway, if they let the FBI in it I bet it would lend credence to the "insanity plea", which s something that easily could claimed here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

So "something is on its way here and its bad" -- supposedly NASA inside information. hmmm

So there is after all a reason world governments and the super rich are spending uber sums of money to build underground.

It is not hard to understand that they wouldn't want this out if its true. It still doesn't explain why the senator has a hole thru her head.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex

How convenient it is that he left late at night and hasn't posted again.
i am sure he will never post here again for fear of being seriously flamed-- people were hating on him pretty bad last night-- i still think he could have been telling the truth

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Maybe they are as nuts as he is.....but there is something going on. This IS FOX news though. Just now they said the FBI just got into the house??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yeah FBI standoffs dont happen with a killers parents, unless he has some sort of evidence of what he knows stashed inside.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

I really think there is something about that mars rover. Too many descriptions match up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Is that on tv or is it on the net ?

I'm searching the net , and nothing is popping up?

Do they mention the names Amy and Randy as parents?
I found those names as possible names for the parents ( from peekyou )
was wondering if they had anything to do with his way thinking.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

yeah--too weird-- i looked back at that mars rover thread you posted-- so you think he 'knows' it was faked in the yuma desert? even if he thought it was faked why shoot gifford? why shoot anybody? there has got to be more to this..

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join