It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I dont disagree with the rover but the OP says something is coming and its not a meteor...
where is this guy come back and answer or post to that forum you can reg no name
(that was nice of you by the way to get the info to the masses thank you)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dalloway

I hear you. I have had this spooky feeling since this whole thread started. Not a normally paranoid person, but something about all this just has me a little concerned.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Im willing to bet if you asked that bird about govt telling us the truth or if its actually been to mars it would reply quote the Rover, "Nevermore".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

He could have meant the truth was coming... I wish the op would just tell what he knows so we could get to the end of all this...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Notice the OP starts with wacky alien bird theories and shifts all the way to Nibiru. Classic disinfo tactics. Not sayin he IS an agent, but seems fishy that in all his searching he did not once make the connection between that description and the Rover, with NASA being a big topic of Jareds.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe

I thinks he's hoaxer\bulsh!tta\attention seeker if he had anything real he'd be on the tv right now or created a new thread on how he has solved it all. It would be nice if he wasn't but why would you be on a site lie this when if you had a gem of info you ran for the hills

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe

Ok when I first attempted to pry info from oswego, I used code and asked him to point me to a good shampoo to use on my carpet for I have a New years party in a couple years at my house. He told me the only shampoo he could give me was generic and the best stores might be underground. Then I asked if the shampoo or the store had a nick name he could give me and thats when he replied "saan". I was hoping he was going to help me find this blog he mentioned.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

SAAn = NASA

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is anybody going to report on the FBI getting into Jared Laughner's house?
Im not on america.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

South Asian Awareness Network...hmmm what do THEY have to do with this...at all

line 2

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

So something about a NASA underground bunker/facility? Maybe its underneath this patch of desert just north of Universe Ave.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

angelwrangler was the one he was talking to I believe and she was on an hour ago. It has to be a hoax or she would have commented on this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
Is anybody going to report on the FBI getting into Jared Laughner's house?
Im not on america.
the family had thick plywood blocking the front door and refused initially to let the FBI in--apparently they let them in soon after and there has been no reason given for why they did this

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NearDeathExp.ChangedMe
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

angelwrangler was the one he was talking to I believe and she was on an hour ago. It has to be a hoax or she would have commented on this.
weird- maybe she is embarressed at all the drama that this thread has caused-- maybe she is completely unaware? has anybody messaged her? hard to believe she would be in on a hoax and then show her face on here again (if it's a hoax)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The more and more I read and think of everything...the lines that really hit me are "hence Jared Loughner is in need of sleep" and "I am a sleepwalker-who turns off the alarm clock"...For me those are more meaningful than the comments about the bird...It gives an insight into this mans mind more than anything....IMO...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As I mentioned before Aswego is a very suspiciouse person (no Duh), anyway has anyone looked at his/her profile. It says it was registeed on Jan 7 2010. Yes I just registered but been here a while only posted once under thing3 but can longer log into that account for some reason. Anyway I suggested that JLL had company...sounds like a cat and mouse chase but maybe Oswego is tied in with him somehow.?! I feel he is trying to help but I dont know why all the clues. So many of us worked together on this....Oswego I feel if you have any info that may "save' us or help prepare us for this major event that you havea duty as a fellow earth dweller to inform us.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Also note that Yuma Proving grounds and the Marine Corps Air Station are VERY close to Universe Ave. Funny how this talk of NASA is connecting UFO sightings over Yuma Proving Grounds together also. Things that make you go Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

please.
He is no use.
It's a hoax,he knows nothing.
The kid was "loco en el coco".
Although he had some beef with the Gabrielle Giffords and other stuff.
I think a lot of revealing info about this guy,his motives and his state of mind will come in the next weeks.Or months.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by urgreatestcYn

He is like most americans, walking around ASLEEP. Most people to not want to get involved and know the truth, if he indeed was awakened to the truth, it may be hard to cope with, therefore wanting to go back to sleep, and turn off the alarm clock.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Yes, just go back to believing everything you see on MSM is real. Turn off that alarm clock.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join