It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by larry619

WTH? That lost me. Now I have a dirty cookie contaminating my phone.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i just woke up and found out about all of this. upon reading the description of the bird and doing a google search it has been suggested that maybe the code about the bird is an anagram. a rearrangement of letters...i couldn't figure it out maybe somebody else can.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
sounds to me like a new drone

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
They just released a picture of the second subject...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Edited to add that Fox reported this, but I cannot find the pic online yet.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
Ok, I'm gonna put my flame suit on for this one. Mind you, I don't really buy into any of this, but it popped in my head while watching CNN, so I thought I would share it.

Does this bird he is talking about have any noticeable relation to the Beast of Revelations? I say this because of this little line right here:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Maybe the Beast is actually the United States government, and Giffords is one of the heads? It sure would be wonderful if she recovers, I hope she does. As I'm sure the rest of the world does as well. And, who would dare make war with the United States right now?

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Ok, that's all, I'm done. Just thought I would share. Crazy theory in a crazy thread. Also, I truly hope that she recovers from this tragedy, so please don't take this the wrong way.

im gettin a little freaked out and im not the only one a friend of mine who read this before i told him what i thought said he thought the same thing lets hope were reaching.

what biblical figure was supposed to have a fatal wound and end up living

thats right u guessed it the "AntiChrist"

welll she got shot right in the head at point blank range and they said shes gonna be all good

hope im just reaching on this one seriously i do but this is just what poped into to my conspiracy theorist mind sorry

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
They just released a picture of the second subject...
edit on 9-1-2011 by larry619 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Is it possible to detect HAARP activity via analysis of seismic data? In other words, an event would register (HAARP-activated) that would preclude the actual earthquake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey, guys.
I'm new here, and I've been reading around alot, so I figured my first post should be a good one.
Here's something of interest:

Clicky clicky!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
^Sorry above poster you posted it first i was late, sorry about that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
since knowing that HAARP is being used 2 much what would be the side effect from using it ?? stick together, when you see fema coming out, catch one alone, we need to round them up instead. heck what othre chances do we have? so many people don't even believe this stuff is happening

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by williedavis

it is strange that all those people died but the woman shot point blank in the head survives!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just watched his videos on youtube..his last one to be exact where he burned the american flag...weird crap, man, almost like he's hobbling up to it, and what's the trash bag around his legs for? And did he really have to play a drowning pool song during that? That made it fifty times worse. Is the congress woman dead or alive? I read on numerous sites she died in surgery. Just trying to clarify

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i feel asleep trying to make sense of his videos im almost 100% shore that this all fits together and there is a hiddem message i cant make no sense of it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

a friend of his did say he was obsessed with the 2012 conspiracy u might be onto something

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is somewhat of an update on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' condition:

Doctors optimistic on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' condition TUCSON, Ariz. -- Doctors who performed emergency surgery on U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords said Saturday they're optimistic about her chances for recovery, although an attacker's bullet passed through her brain.

Full Story Here

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
I just watched his videos on youtube..his last one to be exact where he burned the american flag...weird crap, man, almost like he's hobbling up to it, and what's the trash bag around his legs for? And did he really have to play a drowning pool song during that? That made it fifty times worse. Is the congress woman dead or alive? I read on numerous sites she died in surgery. Just trying to clarify

Sounds like a classic Mind Control operation, remember the V Tech College shooting?
I also wonder if the second suspect has any government links, he does look older someone in the 50s or near 60s?

In the photo he looks very calm, almost has if he had anything to do with the shooting.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i would like to say thankyou to everyone helping in solving this ! thanks for all the digging,
i am interested in this NASA underground base , any more on that? i am certain that ties into this. im still taking all this info in just got back from work , its 4 in the morning mite come back when im rested . i know the pieces are out there and this group of people are intelligent enough to put them together, cocnering the bird part ive seen 2 good theroys maybe 3 the toucan , NASA logo, and the biblical reference. i need more info on this base
and we need the name of the second person involved.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Interesting idea, but honestly I would not put to much stock into what this man said... Take a look at his youtube videos... It's the psychotic ramblings of a disturbed man... What happened was the psychotic actions of a disturbed man.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

and we are going to find out what disturbed him.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to the subject who is the second person involved? The older one

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join