It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

endoftheamericandream.com... -new-madrid-fault-earthquake-zone-coming-to-life

Maybe this link will work? If not can someone explain to me how to post a link? I am new to the site...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

I give up, I'm going to bed...Brain cannot function clearly anymore....Look forward to see where you guys get this tomorrow...Happy hunting....

link   
Wow, there is way to much to go through here. Someone needs to start collecting this and putting it into a PDF so nothing gets overlooked. I can't even get the whole story...

link   
reply to post by AndyV

Yes i believe that would be what you are feeling thanks to haarp, fema is planning a "drill" the 11th, dont be surprised if you feel a big one than....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

I will mark it on my calendar....Just remembered as well, for 2 days last week there was some major blasting going on somewhere...I felt it here as well as my husband working over 5 miles away...I have been looking and there is nothing locally that I can find about it....Could be nothing....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i bet wikleaks knows what happen, they the scoop on everything else

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Favorited it, I have got to go to bed....I will pick this all up from here tomorrow....Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

check this out
are your clouds ripply and look like this^ and do you hear ringing like more than usual???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Before anyone speculates anymore I want to point out that this Jared Lee Loughner was suspended from college until he could pass a mental exam. He was blurting out nonsense in class, according to the school. The way I see it, from my own personal experience with someone having mental issues, this guy is disturbed and really needs help. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know all the facts of the case. But, I really feel badly for everyone involved. It's a terrible situation and the congresswoman may die from her injuries.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

All the time! I need to start taking pics and posting them more often.....The chem trails have been getting progressively worse as well....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2011 by williedavis because: didnt know i needed to hit quote when commenting sorry

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by ararisq

funny that the last video he made is int working.

Here : Final V.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
AND GET THIS... giffords husband works for NASA .. raises some eye brows for sure.

connection to meteor ? might tie his actions to the victim

edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

she also is on an interesting Committee and subcomimittee

House Committee on Science and Technology. She was the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics

search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0oG7l4_iClNgYAAUxNXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzAEZnIDeWZwLXQtNzAxBGhvc3RwdmlkA01tUzJyMG9HN3Y2cmVHM29UU21J TGdhNll2TnppazBwaUQ4QUFaZ2QEbl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzcnAEcXVlcnkDR2FicmllbGxlIEdpZmZvcmRzIGNvbWl0dGVlIGFuZCBzdWJjb21pdHRlZSB3b3JrBHNhbwMxBHZ0ZX N0aWQD?p=Gabrielle+Giffords+comittee+and+subcomittee+work&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I don't really get all of this. I am not familiar at all with the background story...but from what I have seen from the links here...It appears that this Loughner fellow is just mentally ill. As for the freaky bird the girl describes.....Its just her own bad self pretentious poetry. Is there a central point here that I am missing....cause otherwise I don't see anything of any importance here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The man was not sane. No sane person takes out a gun in public and starts shooting people.

He also did drugs. If you people were not aware of it drug use is related to mental problems. Also it appears that there is a large population of drug users on this site, and also a large population of mentally ill people on this site. I remember a thread about how many people had schizophrenic on here a few months back, and a lot of members said they did. I've read many people here say they've done drugs, and also read many people state they have mental illnesses. I just wanted you guys to know that drug use and mental illness can be linked, obviously it is not the only reason but it still it is a factor in causing or accentuating mental illnesses there. There is not anything "harmless" about doing any type of mind-altering drugs.

Now we know this man was mentally unstable and did drugs. And we also know what he did was not sane. My bet would be that he was demoniacally possessed and that demons egged on this mentally unstable person (perhaps due to his drug use) to commit heinous crimes against humanity.

Maybe it was the demon itself that was talking about this "bird" with a body "to die for". What human would die for a bird figure? Besides, angels are neither male nor female.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

i just got back and catching up. i must say this is what i wanted to happen to break this mans code and psyche . excellent job if i could i would give you 3 stars.. all of it makes since however i still believe something happened in the desert involving a meteor, especially since we found out the victim is married to someone who works for NASA
again awesome post myfriend your very intelligent !!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

Not good my friend.... i shall pray for you safety if disaster is indeed to come from this very soon. I must sleeo now. Goodnight everyone, im interested to where this leads when i wake up.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Could this guy be describing a loaded crossbow with laser sight? I don't know what to think, its rather cryptic.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

SNALLYGASTER : A winged brute of Appalachia, that resembles something of a cross between a griffin and a dragon. The bird-reptile hybrid has a metallic beak, razor-sharp teeth, enormous claws, an eye in the center of its forehead, and dozens of wriggling tentacles. Hex signs in the form of seven-pointed stars afford the only means of protection against the creature.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join