It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
we need to get this thread rolling, i know im on to something big. i know it.

yes, you are

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I knew it! Leonard Nimoy was right! We are being invaded by a highly advanced race of Pterodactyls!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03f0506319cd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
google earth Henderson, Nevada look around in the desert

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

ok he favorited this video.. but look at the name of the channel , its named star hits hn az what town is hn?

maybe starhitshnaz is an anagram?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

just another story to push this homegrown terrorism snowball down the hill.. soon we will all be considered terrorists
you have no idea how right you are.....me and my wife had a "heated debate" about this very subject.
as we watched the news concerning the incident, I heard her sigh and instantly knew where she was going so i waited to see if i was correct, and BINGO:

wifey; "see, that guys a terrorist, it's nothing more than domestic terrorism..."

Ahmonrarh; "oh god..really? how about 'that guy snapped out, or lost his marbles or even knew something about her that was bad enough...' theory. can we start there first? throwing around this domestic terror phrase for a seemingly lone incidents with one person will make us all criminals...chill"

Wifey: "how is it NOT terrorism?!"

Ahmonrarh: "how IS it terrorism?! one man, seemingly acting alone, shot a bunch of people...no discernible motive, no group affiliation that we know of as of yet...."

she's been mad ever since. but the incident was and IS bizarre, and i can't call it. looking at his actions though, he's no different than any other lone assassin. why he chose her, if he's not dead yet, we wont know.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm praying for the victims.

I think the guy is just bat crazy - end of story. His "writings" make no sense. People on ATS are reading too much into nothing. There are dots, but connecting them will get you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
nasa has an underground base Henderson, Nevada

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
nasa underground base yall check it out ROFL

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This is a screenshot from a video Jared did on Youtube under another name "Starhitshnaz". It looks like he opened two accounts around the same time. He posted this video on one account and then linked it as a favorite from his main account at Classitup10. In this video he basically just burns the US flag, but periodically he superimposes words. In this screenshot he asks the question "are you not seeing that rare bird on my shoulder?" There is no bird that I can see and it seems totally out of place with the rest of the video.
Make of it what you will. I can interpret a lot of what he says in his ATS posts but the bird remains a mystery for me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9dd8e0db23a.jpg[/atsimg]

I just wanted to add that he is camoflauged with a hoodie, face mask and some sort of black plastic wrapped around his leg area.
edit on 1/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

maybe starhitshnaz is an anagram? They have online anagram generators, Although this is pretty easy to come up with
edit on 9-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow s&f this is so interesting.

Sheesh I fall asleep all day because I had been up for twenty four hours and come to ATS to find all this!

So much to take in.

Keep up the work for those who are looking into this.

I am still trying to sink it all in.

I am going to get off here and think and review everything from this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
this is pretty wack....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
lets goto this guys bedroom.. he probley has artifacts from the coment that crashed in HN

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by larry619

Good find....i looked online ot see if i could find any projects and info on it....no luck yet...
It looks small, i wonder what they do there lol

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
starhitshnaz = star hit south hn az

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IsleptIdreamt

Who talks like that? People who smoke pot don't talk about pot like that. For real. He would just come out and say that he had a new bong or whatever. Type in 420 on youtube and you'll probably find loads of crap about pot and people talking about it. It's 2011 not 1951. People smoke pot openly now. Yeesh.

Obviously, he was speaking non-sensically or in a code and/or having mental issues. But, it sure as hell was not about pot.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
spell it backwards....I see ATS... also shirt...all that is left is hn

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Maybe the bird means God.."heard it from a little birdy"...someone posted earlier about the description on the eye the red eye with a blue ring and then posted a picture of "God of Nubulas" or something, im not sure that that is...but thought id put it out there....
maybe one eye meaning one God, he said something about the most beautiful, you would be envious, none like it, most rare....

edit on 1/9/11 by kyeleigh because: edit

link   
www.stumble... upon.com/su/2ApOJE/endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-the-new-madrid-fault-earthquake-zone-coming-to-life

Don't know if this has anything to do with some of the birds...Me living in Okla though, there have been a few earthquakes here in the last few months. I have lived here my whole life and these are the first earthquakes I have ever felt. Everything is a bit strange anymore...

link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join