It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wasnt there a thread about some girls dreams about strange birds 3 times louder than a valykerie? Just thought i would chime in

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think the guy was insane, personally. Anybody wanting to shoot at a crowd of people, point blank range during broad daylight probably needs their head seeing to.

However, if he was mk ultra, i guess this could have been the catalyst to cause his mental stability to break down. His drug use probably didn`t help the situation.

The bird he mentions could well be a toucan, or a parrot. Maybe he saw it in a different way (again, due to drug use or mental issues) or it could be something else. I recall a video on youtube a few years ago of a coast to coast AM show featuring a caller who claims to have seen a stray dog in a graveyard whos face shapeshifted into that of a demon. The presenter of the show mentioned that its common for people to see demons in the face of dogs and related the story of Sam Berkowitz who claimed his dog told him to kill people, and there was suggestion that he could have been mk ultra. I can`t find the link to the show at the moment as i`m at work but i`m sure there will be somebody reading this who recalls seeing the same video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by williedavis

this was there final piece for the homegrown terrorism puzzle, and the final bullet for net censorship. as well as now being able to totally make people on these sites seem bad discredit us so to speak, because we are the only ones that truly investigate these stories.
if 2012 and the Antichrist etc is real they just made sure that anyone on these sights for sure even with good evidence cant do a thing about it. as more of these homegrown events occur the closer to martial law we get, and by 2012 we will be rite where they want us. that way it will not matter if we panic because we will be terrorists in terrorist camps. just my thoughts. now back to the puzzle at hand. i cant find anything on this nasa base can someone give me a link please?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

Yes there was now that you mention it. I remember reading it. One of the prophecy posts I believe. Thanks!I will have to see if I can find it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

dunno but wouldn't hurt to find out and bring her here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
To the man seeing strange birds: Im in RI and we started getting wild turkeys about 10 yrs ago roughly and of course then turkey vultures,are you sure they are not turkey vultures? If you give a free meal buzzards vultures hawks are bound to show up

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
get this the 9 year old that was killed today ... she was born on sept 11, 20001. really have a look. globalgrind.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
OK everyone went to bed, its 5am im going now.. be back soon .. whoever found that NASA base in Henderson please post up a link thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I can't find the "my girlfriend has been having odd dreams" thread anywhere. Lets not let it disappear,maybe i didn't look hard enough but i watched Scanners last night and didn't want to blow up my tv.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The valkyrie post is on this page... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry. I am not sure how to post a link to the direct post. The post in question is about halfway down.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
UMM im online right now why is it saying i was on some odd minutes ago?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
thanks. im not new but for some reason my other account is dead but i still haven't learned to link and stuff so thanks again

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think he was planning suicide..if you look at his myspace profile he speaks of himself in past tense. Follow the link above about 9 yr old getting shot and you will find information on him.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
was reading some threads of jareds and that definitely sounds like him here is a quote from him on one of his threads " As a result, you'll make a significant wish at a beautiful falling star!" was he referring to nibiru? we have got to piece together this nasa tie in to this story that woman wasn't targeted because of any bill she passed , its got to do with nasa , ok im really going to bed now peace .

scratch the nibiru comment , im very tired see you in the morning Ats.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
By all means carry on with your research folks, looks like you're all having a fun detective kind of vibe going on, but honestly, i personally feel you are all reading too much into this thing.

To me, this Jared character is just another depressive teenager, who thinks he has a message to deliver to the world (what teenager doesn't think he has important stuff to tell the world).

It's an artsy fartsy bit of video...nothing more. He's making a political point, in a typically juvenile manner...artsy video clip with depressive overtones.

He is saying this (basically);

America is dead.

The freedoms which America was founded upon, are dead.

The costume is the giveaway...he/she (might be a girl in the video) is dressed as the Grim Reaper = death.

The references to the bird, is also quite obvious..it's a reference to the American eagle, a symbol used to represent America and it's freedoms...the bird has lost it's feathers, and has instead developed scales...another bit of symbolism meaning the American dream that took flight and soared in the dreams of many Americans, has turned into a 'demonic' nightmare, that many fail to see or realise.

The burning of the US flag is the icing on the cake that proves the authors thoughts and feelings about his/her country and it's demise. Burning the flag, represents the death of America.

To me, it's simply a depressive (not unusual for a teenager) bit of protest art video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi there ATS sleuths I'm only up to p6 this all kicked off while I was asleep. So I will refrain from commenting about this guy beyond saying:

*someone should copy/paste/archive this Erad3's posts before the ABC agencies turn up and demand their removal.

*I believe more than one person made those YT videos due to grammar spelling issues. He reckoned he studied the subject.

*I reckon we should not only be looking for an accomplices ATS account but a secondary account for Jared/erad3

There are many times that I am embarrassed to be a member. This however is one of those times I feel proud. When ATSers work together like this their sleuthing is fast, fantastic and beautiful to watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i have found a realy weird video searching jarred loughner on you tube it sated august 2010 www.youtube.com... and this one is dated july 2010 www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added another link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
was reading some threads of jareds and that definitely sounds like him here is a quote from him on one of his threads " As a result, you'll make a significant wish at a beautiful falling star!" was he referring to nibiru? we have got to piece together this nasa tie in to this story that woman wasn't targeted because of any bill she passed , its got to do with nasa , ok im really going to bed now peace .

scratch the nibiru comment , im very tired see you in the morning Ats.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

Do you have a link to these threads?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Found it but doesn't seem to be relevant in this case...

"The following is a collection of dreams from my fiancée that predict future events and resurface past events, some of them historical in nature and long forgotten by the world. She's been having these dreams ever since she was a toddler and remembers them as if they happened yesterday.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people."Text

edit on 9/1/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join