It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The following is a collection of dreams from my fiancée that predict future events and resurface past events, some of them historical in nature and long forgotten by the world. She's been having these dreams ever since she was a toddler and remembers them as if they happened yesterday. Some of these dreams I have actually researched and validated, such as Project Elysium and the U.S. Army plasma rifles. I do not claim with absolute certainty that any of the predictions will happen, but as her past predictions have come true over the years, it would be absurd for me to just discount the current ones. If you are skeptical of these dreams/predictions, refrain from bothering me with annoying excuses or accusing me of hoaxing this to fulfill some kind of agenda for personal gain (What would I gain anyways?).

-Project Melbourne

-Project Elysium (Found on the internet and confirmed to be a Mars project)

-Project Elysium-B (Current work-in-progress that overrides the last one)

-Project Stillwater

-Sergeant John S. Goodman, 33rd Infantry (Associated with NASA)

-Hangar 235 on Mars

-Azareth's obelisk

-R33K (Plasma weapon)

-"The Instiller" (Plasma weapon)

-T25K (Plasma weapon)

-T33K (Possibly another plasma weapon)

-All weapons are property of the U.S. Army

-Same exact identity and physicality in every one of these dreams. For some reason, she naturally disregards her present identity (in reality) while experiencing these dreams. Instead, she naturally assumes a completely different identity and feels as if that has been herself all along.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people.

-The sound of an unearthly trumpet, followed by acid rain and creatures descending from the sky in sacks who proceed to retrieve dead bodies from Hangar 235.

Side note: Strangely, she experiences these dreams mostly when I'm performing research on UFOs, extraterrestrials, government secrecy (projects, technology, knowledge, etc.) and ancient documents that describe extraterrestrials descending from the sky in spacecraft.

-Year 2073

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

More added soon...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I look forward to reading some of her insights. Never mind the nay sayers,they are always around.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Or maybe you should read all of my post and realize that I don't need irritating criticism from people who decide to completely discount something simply because it seems improbable to them due to the fact this possible future event hasn't happened yet. I did clearly state that I do not claim with absolute certainty it will happen, but the others did happen so far. We'll see what happens. I'm just waiting to see if this one becomes true like the rest. My post will remain here and here only, not the skunkworks. I'm not sure why you haven't called the rest of the dreams/predictions loads of crock, but whatever.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
While I don't have much to say on those exact predictions listed in the OP, I have personally experienced precognitive dreams, and believe in their existence.

When it happens to you, it changes you. To be able to foresee an event, and then have it happen... it's life changing.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

That's probably all you needed to say and it's good enough for me. I agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How loud is a valkyrie?..

Just wanting to quantify..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I was reading the predictions of 2011 and I want to know if your girlfriends astral projections have any meaning.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How accurate would you say her predictions are? Have all of them come true?

How loud is a valkyrie?..

Wondering the same thing...I thought Valkyrie's were mythical beings?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
so what predictions have come true or are you only on about the projects? Which you have found out about interested to know and subscribed look forward to future things.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I look forward to reading more. Your girlfriend seems like a pretty neat gal!

Happy New Year! :-)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoangkongfuey

That's what I was thinking.. Maybe there's something I missed somewhere, but aren't they norse goddesses?

And/or a tom cruise movie? Either way, I can't figure out what a creature screeching three times louder than one, would sound like.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I believe he could be referring to the XB-70 Valkyrie
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I would like to add that I too have experienced pre-cognitive dreams. I also agree that it is a life-changing experience.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Xenrutcon because: Forgot the link

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What did her dream predict about year 2073?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
wow . thats pretty awesome.. -.- dang i wish iw as like that having predictions and stuff. (

har. har. But that'd be dope if it hadn't already happen to hear about i t.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

I'm not sure how loud they are, but according to her dreams, they really did exist. Not as supernatural creatures, but extraterrestrial creatures that ancient people probably thought were "demons".

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoangkongfuey

Most of them have been verified. The rest are future events and unverified past events that I have yet to find any information for. Every time she has a predictive dream or predicts something, it always happens within the time-frame she provides. I was once very skeptical of her predictions and thought it was total nonsense, then I personally witnessed their fulfillment and said to myself "Holy ****, she really is psychic."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Its a interesting list of predictions some which are very scary.This includes the big ben bombing which will apparantly happen this month. Its only a prediction and is unlikely to happen, but you never know she could have it right.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by linux2216
What did her dream predict about year 2073?
I'm not sure what the significance of 2073 is, but I have other dates of significance from her dreams that I never recorded. According to one of her dreams, there will be an epidemic in the middle east as early as 2013. It's a virus that attacks your brain and makes you go completely insane, losing your personality and only capable of animal-like, cannibalistic instincts. It's kind of like turning into a zombie, but you're not dead. The disease will be contracted by eating really bad meat due to the famine. Biological warfare is also a possibility for the appearance of the disease in the meat.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I forgot to add that she knew about 9/11 years before it happened. It was one of the precognitive dreams she had as a little girl back in the 1990s and she had no idea what it meant until it happened on live TV during school. She also described WikiLeaks and the man behind it (Julian Assange) about a month before it became well known. I know WikiLeaks has been around for a few years, but hardly anyone knew about it and she definitely had no prior knowledge of its existence until that dream. She never researches any of this stuff, but I do. I'm always around to notice what she does on the computer, which is chatting on imvu and developing products for it with Gimp. That's all she does, so I know for a fact that she doesn't sneak around and hoax predictions with prior research. Not that I spy on her or anything like that, we just know each other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join