It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It is all very interesting and we will know soon enough.
Did she have anything else about 2011?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

She has lots of other information that I haven't mentioned yet. She just told me she will give her email and chat on windows live with anyone who wants to know more.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Interesting post, What is project Melbourne?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Well I would like to know a lot more :-)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DC449
Interesting post, What is project Melbourne?
I don't know. It might not exist yet, but Elysium did exist and Elysium-B exists right now.

I just noticed that your location says Melbourne. That's a strange coincidence.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
These are very interesting predictions, thanks for the heads-up. A Russian attack on the UK this month would be very startling, but I guess anything's possible.

Thanks again for sharing them with us, I'll be keeping an eye out to see how events unfold

EDIT: Thought I'd add that I live around an hour out of Melbourne in a very nearby city, possibly heading up there tomorrow in fact
edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: slight wording fix

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So basically if the bombing of Big Ben does not happen this month then we can just disregard everything you have said?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
So basically if the bombing of Big Ben does not happen this month then we can just disregard everything you have said?

The way I take it, even if the predictions aren't 100% accurate, they could still be reasonable psychic predictions. What I mean is, if the bombing does come this month, it would be amazing, but perhaps there is only something like a percentile chance, let's say 10%, that it would come to pass (though obviously we wouldn't know this figure).
I guess what I'm saying is that future events may not necessarily be set in stone, so to speak, and even with genuine psychic prediction, assuming that these predictions are the result of genuine psychic ability, events could still change, or turn out differently, if that makes any sense
edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: elaboration

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm very interested in stuff like this. I don't know whether or not to believe you because there have been a # load of hoax threads started recently. This thread seems pretty reasonable I guess but we'll see. I already know that the bombing will not happen but there could be something else that maybe she mistranslated. Thanks for posting this and as long as you are sincere then I have no problems with it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

No. Didn't I say that her other dreams and predictions were verified? If the bombing doesn't happen this month, then the dream was incorrect. If it even happens at all this year, I'll still be surprised. There is still the possibility that something might be changed by someone, such as Russia delaying their attack or even the British air force intercepting the attack and preventing it. Just because a precognitive dream predicts a certain event doesn't mean that it can't be changed ahead of time. There's just been too many instances when she tells me something will happen, I didn't believe it and then bam...it happened just the way she explained it. It pissed her off too when I didn't believe her and then later her dream/prediction was proven right before my eyes. She even knew a year in advance when my parents would divorce, but I had some typical skeptical excuses such as "No, they've been together for too long to do that." or "I doubt it." Well, a year later, my mom took half of the furniture, moved out and they divorced. I'm their son, yet she knows them better than me in a short period of time. Continuous, repeated coincidences one after another, year after year? No.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

You can't know unless it doesn't happen. The reason I'm not discounting this one is because I discounted all her other dreams and predictions in the past, which resulted in their fulfillment and I was proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Found this local news article from March after a Google search for Project Melbourne
www.theage.com.au...

Project Melbourne is a special series by The Age and theage.com.au aimed at encouraging and broadening public debate about Melbourne's future — particularly the future of the inner 40 kilometres. We are keen to get your views and feedback.

As it's just a means for public debate, I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with the Project Melbourne predicted, unless there's a deeper meaning to the prediction that we don't yet know. Just putting this out there
edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: slight wording fix

edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: slight elaboration

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HardbeatAcolyte

That's one of the articles I found when I researched it. I'm not sure if that is the project her dream was describing, but her dreams describe many different events that vary in relevancy to one another. I'll ask her about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Condemned,

I have a suggestion. Don't expose your fiance to the public. It disturbs the vibes, I believe. You could rather have yourself as her avatar in cyberspace. It's better to fend off negativity from her - like trolls. That will definitely mess up her precognitive abilities.

Keep it positive. Face the critics yourself and keep her in a natural state. Free from stress if possible. The wordings of critics may be too harsh for her so it may be better for you to reword offensive comments.

That's just my opinion. Keep up the good work for all your fellow ATSers. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Regarding the January 2011 "Big Ben" prediction...anyone remember that Illuminati card game?

One of the cards shows the Big Ben falling ...here's a picture:

...so we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by denyingignorance

Woah. That card looks very interesting. It looks just like an explosion too, possibly from the bomb. These kinds of coincidences usually happen shortly before the fulfillment of her dreams.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by headb

Well, it's just me posting the details, not her. She's not as easily phased as you think. Her and I have dealt with plenty of criticism in many different situations, so it doesn't surprise us at all when someone comes along to heavily criticize something that they don't understand. She's really good at shutting people up.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

After exposing all these information and predictions on this particular site I would rather start worrying about the safety of my fiancé and myself If were you.

Good job and takecare…

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

We'll be fine. There's not going to be a group of government agents abducting us or anything like that. They probably think to themselves "Oh, she's just another one of those psychics. We have enough of them working for us anyways." When I turn 21 this year, I'm heading to a gun shop to buy some guns and ammo. I plan on getting a .45 ACP handgun and either a 5.56mm AR-15 or a 5.7x28mm P90, along with a license to buy them as automatics. If I can obtain those before things get out of hand, I'll be able to fight off any attackers.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does your girl keep a dream journal? If she doesn't you might suggest it to her. She would be able to add some fine details of her dreams if she writes them down as soon as she wakes up. This would help validate her Predictive Dreams and determine her accuracy. Would like to here more about how her predictions past and present.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join