It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I regularly read a magazine called Take a Break Fate and Fortune. I have just read the 1st Issue for 2011 and some psychics have made predictions for the year ahead. I won't post them all but i find some of them very interesting. If what they say is true looks like 2011 could be a happy year and an interesting year. What do you think about these?

Derek Acorah
*The Second Coming? Towards the end of 2011, a Christ like figure will be talked about around the world.

*There will be huge steps forward in the treatment of Cancer and Diabetes.

*Important proof regarding the existence of UFO's will emerge.

Colin Fry
People will become more supportive of each other,leading to a greater community spirit and less emphasis on the self.

Pattie Greenberg
In 2011, we'll all be happier and healthier through random acts of kindness. A gateway will open in May for people to join with other like-minded souls who want a better world.

Gordon Smith
Financial fears will subside, and we'll have more confidence in the housing market.

Jayne Wallace
The Coalition Government will part and the Conservatives will take full control of number 10. They'll make changes that will enable us to wave goodbye to the recession.

Leanne Greenaway
Scientists will discover life on another planet. The human race will also witness a UFO encounter. The pictures will stun the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Those psychics failed to foresee the upcoming bombing of London and Big Ben by Russian forces this month that my girlfriend saw in her dream. My girlfriend keeps having predictive dreams about future disasters and government secrecies, especially extraterrestrial events.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Can you give us more specifics of your girlfriend's predictions? I'd be very interested in hearing some of those predictions.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by enlighten_me

I have a notepad document with several descriptions on another computer. When I get to it, I'll post them here. Some of them take place on Mars.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

sounds about right....the chances of a UFO landing on the white house lawn are about the same as this economy turning around any time within 10 years....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I too would like to hear about your girlfriends predictions.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Finally some happier predictions! I hope that this is the future as opposed to the future doom everyone is always going on about. I would definitely like a chance to join a community organization that is about helping one another, and not some popularity contest or rule creating home owners union. I think I'll look into that magazine of yours, I need a little more uplifting news these days

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

The predictions are a mix of positive and negative. Not everything is going to be all happy and peaceful. No matter what, there will always be disasters.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So there is a gateway opening in May

damn time

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The sun will shine every day of the year somewhere!

So, relax & be happy.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No, haha I wasn't expecting only smiles and sunshine but a mix would be a good change too. If it was only smiles and sunshine I'd have to assume that they were lying, or on some really good drugs.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
-Project Melbourne

-Project Elysium (Found on the internet and confirmed to be a Mars project)

-Project Elysium-B (Current work-in-progress that overrides the last one)

-Project Stillwater

-Sergeant John S. Goodman, 33rd Infantry (Associated with NASA)

-Hangar 235 on Mars

-Azareth's obelisk

-R33K (Plasma weapon)

-"The Instiller" (Plasma weapon)

-T25K (Plasma weapon)

-T33K (Possibly another plasma weapon)

-All weapons are property of the U.S. Army

-Same exact identity and physicality in every one of these dreams. For some reason, she naturally disregards her present identity (in reality) while experiencing these dreams. Instead, she naturally assumes a completely different identity and feels as if that has been herself all along.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people.

-The sound of an unearthly trumpet, followed by acid rain and creatures descending from the sky in sacks who proceed to retrieve dead bodies from Hangar 235.

Side note: Strangely, she experiences these dreams mostly when I'm performing research on UFOs, extraterrestrials, government secrecy (projects, technology, knowledge, etc.) and ancient documents that describe extraterrestrials descending from the sky in spacecraft.

-Year 2073

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

More added soon...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Derek Acorah has been proven to be a massive, massive phoney so I wouldn't put any weight behind these "predictions" whatsoever.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 2-1-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Damn...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Those are some serious predictions.. Bombing of big ben this month??

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Yep. The Elysium project on Mars isn't a prediction though. That already happened in the past, but nobody has ever known about it until she had that dream and described it to me. I think she may have the ability to astrally project herself anywhere she wants like the psychic spies that are employed by NSA and CIA. The plasma weapons are confirmed too because I found articles on scientists that exposed Naval intelligence agencies that have been working on portable plasma rifles. The London bombing is a serious prediction and I'm wondering if it will actually happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

maybe you should start a new thread that involves your g/f's predictions sounds interesting especially if the january one does occur

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

maybe you should start a new thread that involves your g/f's predictions sounds interesting especially if the january one does occur

I agree. I would be interested in reading...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I don't think I've reached 20 posts yet. I'm not interested in being bombarded by skeptics anyways. Those guys always come along and invent all kinds of excuses even when they are in the midst of evidence to support psychic phenomenon, UFOs, extraterrestrials, government cover-ups, etc. I'll just keep the dream descriptions here.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I guess I'll just start one and see what happens. I'll add more to it as she continues to have these dreams (nearly every night).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join