It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I agree. I have a theory about the code here too. It sounds like he is talking about his drug use in code. Dirtbag potheads always use very dumb imagery to describe their drugs. He's got some new bong (beak) that is lime green glass. He uses stainless steel (grey) scales to weigh his pot. The flame he uses to burn his pot burns red (the eye), with a faint ring of blue smoke (iris) around it.
reply to post by IsleptIdreamt

This is quite possibly the single most ignorant and uninformed statement I have ever read on ATS. Ever.
Dirtbag potheads? A beak bong? Double imagery to describe 'drug use'? Stainless steel scales, really?
I hope you can bring yourself to educate that which you obviously have no knowledge of before you go to speaking of it again. Jeez.

About this thread, I do hope it turns out this person is not an ATS member, I really do.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Maybe its his grandfather, or great grandfather....id say so.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I agree, it could mean trouble for us. I'd rather not have ATS at the top of the "Spooks'" and the "Suits'" watch list because of this. But really, as bumbling as they are, I have to wonder if they would be bright enough to look for him here. Or maybe I'm just still really naive and they are monitoring and/or posting on this thread right at this very minute.
*looks over her shoulder warily*

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

EXACTLY
Thats what im saying
Good call

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Originally posted by superluminal11
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)
Yes, my husband and I both, and also very dizzy. We have a virus, though. A strange one. Not like the flu. I never had a virus quite like this before.

As for birds, it's been the talk of our town and adjacent areas how we are seeing lots more large predator birds of some sort. I don't know what they are but they look like they might have a wing span of about five feet. A lady at my daughter's school said some of the sightings were of eagles. I have lived here six years now and four years once before and this is the first time I've seen such majestic birds. They have swooped down past my window on a few occasions but were too fast so I missed really getting a good look at them. I never thought I'd see such birds living here in a suburban development in Maryland. At least they seem to be thriving and I hope they continue to, though I admit I'm afraid for cats and small dogs now. These birds are intimidating in size. They are not vultures. Those, I've seen before around here.

Oh and I thought eagles and such were somewhat solitary. Whatever these huge soaring birds are, I saw enough of them over my house to almost constitute a flock. They were circling a lot. They were soaring so high yet still looked huge.

That's wierd.

ah..anyone ELSE noticing the smaller birds being replaced by these absolute huge giant birds that are not vultures or eagles..?!!!

Just kidding!

It's starting to feel like the planet is I don't know, turning into another planet altogether! Like we're entering an episode of Lost or something! LOL

Is that the reference the OP was looking for?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
now i remember someone posting here on one of these bird threads about seeing a strange big bird will that person please repost what they said again here , this is getting really strange, he has made many weird videos there is something to this story . here is the link cc.bingj.com...,c0c1bf3e
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: added link

You shouldn't be afraid of stars... what comes from the stars??space?? aliens??
Is this an alien creature he's describing? connection??

And secondly, i see a pattern with the "home grown terrorist" thing going on. How many ex military people have shot people now? I know the one at Fort Hood, was another one.

And so it begins, get people up in arms about foreign extremists, now slide in the term home grown terrorist, and your looking at every american citizen as an enemy. That's how theyre treating the average citizen now, although attacks like these have happened well before the war on terrorism, such as timothy McVeigh.
Treating little old ladies and children as criminals at the airport. Hmm... 1984 George Orwell
edit on 9-1-2011 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dalloway

Then again I often wondered if sites like this are an easy way to corral like minded individuals into one easy to access group. Kind of like the old saying, Keep your firends close, but your enemies closer kind of thing.

In the end, if the SHTF with the world, I am pretty sure internet will be gone so there just going to lose records anyways, much like the trillions of dollars unaccounted for at the pentagon.

link   
reply to post by ararisq

Then there is this post by sheeplflavoredagain
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oops someone posted it while I was typing it up,
edit on 9-1-2011 by HeluvaStorm because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
That's how theyre treating the average citizen now, although attacks like these have happened well before the war on terrorism, such as timothy McVeigh.
Treating little old ladies and children as criminals at the airport. Hmm... 1984 George Orwell

McVeigh was another one and the Federal Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was an inside job, with strange Islamic characters around the scene, and multiple bombs found and remove from INSIDE the building (not just the truck did the damage seen). He was some sort of controlled asset.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeluvaStorm
reply to post by ararisq

Then there is this post by sheeplflavoredagain
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, that's the post the OP was referring to, and it was strange, giant birds overhead, but not vultures or eagles. Maybe that poster can provide more information.

That said, I think this is all nonsense, always looking for these connections to get "the scoop", when all the while everyone is projecting and drawing all kinds of baseless conclusions from false assumptions with more and more people chiming in, it's like that whisper game, and by the end of it, we have big bird invading wall street or some crazy thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

You shouldn't be afraid of stars... what comes from the stars??space?? aliens??

Maybe he was talking about Tom Cruise, and the Cast of Glee!
Scientology of course
edit on 9-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

www.apfn.org...

thanks..yes here is a link, regarding Muslim involvement with Oklahoma...this is all strange yet piecing together. when you put all these events and watch the similarities, along with current events.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This discussion is why I went through the process of joining the site. I have been coming here for a while now to get great news topics that I won't get from the mainstream media...I agree though that there is something wrong with this guy. To many red flags for it to set right with me. There is something with him talking in threes and the codes...All a bit perplexing to me...I am a person that is always wondering what makes people do what they do and this one has me hook line and sinker. I will keep researching this subject as time allows and look forward to seeing where this one takes us...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

The only records they'll lose will be the ones that would have benefited you (social security etc.). The rest you can be sure are backed up in more than one place, in more than one language, and on more than one network.

But your point is valid. Since I have been here I have wondered if TPTB minions don't scan it. This thread could be watched and used to get the "feel" of what the public is thinking and aiding them in staying one step ahead of the game.

I know how paranoid that sounds, but they have obviously scanned the other places he has been. Why not here if he did indeed have an account. From the writings I saw I think he has. So the normal conclusion would be.... they're here....

edit on 9-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

0.o......
*you guys suck*
lol yea id assume the are but they already see like everything anyway, with this twitter supoeana and only God knows whoekse got the supoeana too PLUS this is all public, you dont even need an account...BUT we still (for now) have the first ammendment, FREEDOM OF SPEECH are are doing no harm of specilating and questioning....they wont do anything unless we are getting hot onto something, than we will know the button.

But we should not allow this possiblity to shut us up, never!
I will speak the truth till the death of me,
never let those corrupt pukes make me switch!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

where are u guys going with this??? you've lost most of use completely...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The guy wasn't a Tea Partier...his attempts at trying to be clever by using logic statements as a poetic form of communication when he posted here at ATS, Youtube, Myspace and perhaps other online social networks are now being perceived, delved into, and studied as though this particular individual had constructed some sort of amazing puzzle to be unraveled. I do not believe he was illiterate in the slightest. Nor do I think there was some sort of "Amazing Conspiratorial Puzzle" this guy was constructing.

Let me create a character, then write in such a manner that it befuddles those that read, for my own personal kicks and amusement and to poke and prod to see what reactions I might cause. This is the mentality of those who call themselves "Anon"...also the mentality of internet trolls.

His musings about strange birds have nothing whatsoever to do with a meteor falling, surviving pterodactyls, conspiracies involving NASA, or anything else. At best, he is just a kid who wanted to be paid attention to. But this individual went over the edge and consciously decided to act upon his revolutionary thoughts, sadly.

In this society of people trying to be noticed, to be famous, to be rich, to be competitive, or to just make the history books in some way, to achieve some semblance of immortality, I don't think it's uncommon that people like this exist. But I hope for the best regardless...

...just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
Not to discourage your investigation...

But it seems like one of you wants there to be some sort of crazy scaled bird that came from a meteor that is also responsible for the mass bird deaths and inspiring a person to kill mass people????

Not to say your going down the wrong path but....

Oh my god I almost fell out my chair....I can't believe I'm the first person to star this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Some are searching for evidence that this man was a hired assasin. But many have put up other ideas for consideration as well. Nothing concrete has been found on any idea yet though, so the search continues as to "Why" this may have happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
google earth Henderson, Nevada look around in the desert

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join