It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Yep. Very left wing, volunteered at the book fair, thought the Congressman was stupid... Just like I said - an Anti-Gun Nut Job.

Wait... I'm confused.

Books are left wing?!!! OH, NO!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

judging from his literature it sounds like he would fit in quite snuggly with typical illuminist/machiavellian type thinkers.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yes sir, I hear you.

I have a legal firearm myself. It did not leave the house today and kill anyone, nor will I ever let it do such a thing.

It is the individual that perpetrates a crime, not the object used.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Person on Fox news just said Jared Loughner had some kind of law suit in the deceased judges court to do with immigration. Didn't hear the whole thing...... sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckstarling
Wait... I'm confused.

LOL....

Yup all them there people reading and wanting equality and such.... godammit!!!

:shk:

link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
WAY TO GO ATS members. Way to throw that poo!

Pot,
meet
Kettle

link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Should we let those politicized views remain unchallenged? No.

Why? It only goes to further the divide in America. "Anti-gun freaks"? Like I said, it's time to be less selfish, you know what that word means, right? Let the ignorant be. Don't fan the flames............ with YOUR agenda.

Open and free discussion is the best way to deal with thoughts you or I do not agree with. And I know what that word means, insults not required, thank you. Maybe it is best if you sit back, and take a deep breath, and think about what being a Mod requires. It requires objectivity.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

problem with occams razor is that its impractical with regards to politics,.

Infact, in politics, theres often a more sophisticated and complicated explanation for why things happen and thus occams razor contradicts that reality.

In some cases; occams razor is fine. When dealing with wily,deceptive human beings. Its deliberately contradicted.

link   

Yep. Very left wing, volunteered at the book fair, thought the Congressman was stupid... Just like I said - an Anti-Gun Nut Job.

Wait... I'm confused.

All depends on if they are pop up pictures or not.

(I keed, I keed...hey, Plenty of academic republicans out there...look at Ben Stein and Dennis Miller)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10279459#pid10279459

read the post by Xcathdra

the post by boy blue, I heard about these towards the beginning of the incident, people speculating that is might be him, also the point someone in the crowd said he called people out by name.
edit on 043131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is from one of Jared Loughners' videos. Is this the ramblings of an insane person, or is this a sign of some sort of code - or a clue of some kind? This just doesn't make sense to me right now.

Source video.

~Heff
edit on 1/8/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

link   
Jared Lee Loughner's YouTube Channel

Here is the YouTube link to his channel. Interesting stuff.

link   
I know I'll probably get a few folks
upset at me for bringing this up.
However, I find it pertinent to motive.

We all know Soros' Shadow Party is in
control of the Dems. There is a connection
between Gifford and Soros.

Gabrielle Gifford's 2nd largest campaign investor
in 2008 was Ellen Malcolm of Emily's List.

$45,458

www.opensecrets.org...

And the connection to Soros:

Ellen Malcolm is also president of Americans Coming Together (ACT), a voter-registration activist group intent on "harnessing the passion, energy and commitment of millions of Americans who reject the extremist policies of George W. Bush and his right-wing conservative allies across the nation."

Today, Malcolm is a top fundraiser for such groups as ACT, America Votes, and Media Fund. She and Harold Ickes, the Media Fund mogul and former Clinton aide, have joined forces with wealthy individual investors like George Soros (founder of the Open Society Institute) to gather millions of dollars for their groups. Soros alone has donated $10 million just to ACT

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

So Soros donated $10M to ACT who Ellen Malcolm
was the president of. And Ellen disbursed $45,458
to Gabrielle Gifford. Political Soft Money Laundering.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff...I can't believe you of all people can't read crazy when you see it

He's nuts dude.

There's no code there. If anything it's a clue to how gone he is.

edit on 8-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
So the these republican nutters have resorted to killing 9 year old Girls?

Pathetic, Disgusting

they have no shame, no code of honor

I hope the shooter gets a C*** Sandwich once in prison

Not helpful...this guy was neither R or D when he opened fire...he was simply a animal.

Now, the pubs do of course give veiled threats of 2nd amendment remedys for those you disagree with, however,....actually, why the hell do they do that anyhow?

Nevermind...carry on.

Unknown Soldier, a " c*** Sandwich"

You sound HomoPhobic

In some circles, this is considered a delicacy.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Violater1 because: He's a liberal dem homophobic

Not homophobic at all, im all for Gay rights being the "Liberal Scum" that i am
May the shooter Toss Salad as well

No. Your homophobic! The demeanor of your statement, " a c*** sandwich" indicates a punitive action.
Liberal right wing Dem anti-constitutional homophobe!.
That's right! I said it it!
Your a Liberal right wing Dem anti-constitutional homophobe!.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

sounds schizophrenic, I don't know, I don't know what to say.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Wait... I'm confused.

You've OBVIOUSLY never been to a Book Fair'. - A 'Book Fair' is not a 'Book' - A 'Book Fair' is a very liberal event to introduce liberals to self published books written by other liberals because they do not sell in 'Book Stores'. If you also need help with differentiating a 'Book Store' from a 'Book' as well, please let me know.

edit on 8-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Loughner Videos on huffingtonpost

Here is some background information on the shooter.

Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

If this is true, then this particular individual was well read, and seems to be intelligent.
These are just his favorites, so it seems he enjoyed reading, which denotes a modicum of intelligence.

His videos also protray a bit of madness - but in all honesty I've seen much stranger videos from other posters here on ATS, so YMMV.

He seemed to be politically motivated. Is this a sign of our political situation in America? I read ALOT of Political news, and enjoy reading commentators from the general populace, and it seems to me that most American's think both Democrats and Republicans are corrupt and are starting to get sick of it. Are we seeing the beginning of the American public starting to look outward for their problems, rather then focusing inward (as it has been for the past few years...remember stories of families killing themselves because they lost their home, and/or job? etc)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by beezzer

problem with occams razor is that its impractical with regards to politics,.

Infact, in politics, theres often a more sophisticated and complicated explanation for why things happen and thus occams razor contradicts that reality.

In some cases; occams razor is fine. When dealing with wily,deceptive human beings. Its deliberately contradicted.

This kid may have just wanted attention. R or D after someones name? Who cares. He saw an oppourtunity and took it. It looks more like he was left-leaning, but I'm not about to bash all liberals as political killers.

He was just someone who wasn't wired right.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Maybe it is best if you sit back, and take a deep breath, and think about what being a Mod requires. It requires objectivity.

I now what it entails and what I'm seeing here disgusts me. People taking a tragedy to advance a political agenda. ATS should be above that. THAT'S objectivity.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join