It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture awaits you Christians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah!
Blessed be Elohim Abba Yah
Elohim Messiah Yahushua
Elohim Ruach HaKodesh
Peace be with you

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny lee

Read 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 . The rapture theory is counter to the words of Jesus and could be a faith breaker .When more and more birds die and pestilence and famine from the excess of uneaten grasshoppers along with fish dying grips the world these pritribers will feel rejected of God .
For all of the smart guys that reject God and Jesus you will be able to repeat your performance before them .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. " (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

It really is fun quoting the bible, if you trust the prophecy and the revelations of heaven and hell then i'm sure you can trust it's moral and ethical teachings, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'll let you in on a little secret of the Bible... The 'Rapture' doesn't exist in it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

It is but another unfalsifiable hypothesis, deceptive and emanating false hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

There is no item noted in the New Testament identified as a "Rapture." Clarify your question. If you don't know enough to properly ask a question on a topic, maybe another topic would better suit your effort.

There's no 'Rapture' in the christian culture? Oops.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
I'll let you in on a little secret of the Bible... The 'Rapture' doesn't exist in it.
this is true, but judgment day does, an don't be tell'n the other side all the fun they get to have for there day has past we know what is coming, for we know the signs, the time of hour approaches, no man shall know the day no the hour watch/wait for he comes as a thief in the night.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I highly doubt a God so obsessed with blood sacrifices will be able to rest in heaven for long with no living creatures being killed in his name. I think it even says in the Bible that there will be a new Earth, and I'd rather have my soul destroyed than to come back and have to live through "Earth 2: The Blood Orgy". Or, as Bender would say, "Afterlife? Pfft. If I thought I had to go through a whole 'nother life, I'd kill myself right now."

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That was scary.
Star.
edit on 7-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

the diehard's get this in 1 Thessalonians ch 4 vs.14-18, if they would only know the word, for the word and not do word play.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am a so called Christian.

There is no such thing as the rapture.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why is the BIBLE the only book being quoted? Surely this can't be the ONLY book that speaks the truth?

So much focus on a book that was translated and has much information that has been omitted... Why would anyone expect people to believe its' accuracy??

The first 5 books were written for and by the Jews... That says a whole lot right there...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

that was just a teaser, just like the song you aint seen noth'n yet, it does get worse instead of better, when the chosen are called "come up hither" in the twinkling of an eye, one will be changed the ones left will see the out come. Pray that you hear the call, ask and you shall receive. if not well then beast to pick your spot when the tidy bowl man comes and gives this world the big flush.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I will be traveling directly to Fred Phelp's home so that I can point and laugh and tell him and his looney family that "God Hates YOU!"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by kenny lee

Read 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 . The rapture theory is counter to the words of Jesus and could be a faith breaker .

(opens bible to 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2)
Exsqueeze me, but could you please type What You Are referring too?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by freedish

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. " (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
It really is fun quoting the bible, if you trust the prophecy and the revelations of heaven and hell then i'm sure you can trust it's moral and ethical teachings, right?

The Old Testament is beautiful isn't it?

I pity all of those that have fallen under the law, and reject it as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

that was just a teaser, just like the song you aint seen noth'n yet, it does get worse instead of better, when the chosen are called "come up hither" in the twinkling of an eye, one will be changed the ones left will see the out come. Pray that you hear the call, ask and you shall receive. if not well then beast to pick your spot when the tidy bowl man comes and gives this world the big flush.

That's why I have my angels for.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My best wishes to the christians waiting for the Rapture.

I sincerely hope it is for real and that someday soon Jesus returns to gather up all his little lambies and gets the flock out of here.

I'm meek enough, let me inherit the Earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
2 honest questions:

How does it feel?

The rapture was AWESOME!

First, my eyes were opened and I saw things I never saw before. Simple things like how magnificent this existence is. I saw the infinite variety of life in all its glory. The countless stars in the sky, the various climates of this planet, the many many species of plants and insects. Even ants, God could have created an ant, but NO he is a show off! He created over twelve hundred different varieties! Every day I wake, I am raptured again.

What's more is once raptured, my veil of judgement was pulled from my eyes. I saw everyone for the beautiful human being they are. I fell in love with my fellow man all over again. Sure, they make mistakes, mainly how they treat each other and this wonderful creation, but we are still babies learning about this place.

It is lonely, I will admit that. Guess what though, more and more are being raptured every day! I see it happening everyday right here on ATS!

We have a wonderful existence. We just have a lot of cleaning up and sharing to do.

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Where do you think your going?

I went to heaven my friend, and I never left this life.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted here yet:

Matthew 24:40-41 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

I think it's already here. God just started with birds and fish. Wonder who goes next?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join