It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture awaits you Christians.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
2 honest questions:

How does it feel?
Where do you think your going?

What you call God is the source of creativity.
Be creative.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Honestly, if the rapture was real I certainly would not want to spend all eternity with some of the people I have seen advocate it.
Leave me here, would be much happier

Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

I second this. I think I'd rather be left behind than have to spend an eternity with the God of the Old Testament.

:shudders:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have waited for the rapture for a few decades now. I say Let it Come. It can't come soon enough for me...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

I have waited for the rapture for a few decades now. I say Let it Come. It can't come soon enough for me...

Wrong answer that's not creative.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm not look'in to get out of here alive. If you like it better here? Sorry you can't stay. As far as I'm concerned this place has become a dump and you can have it. Mov'in on.
edit on 7-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

Yeah, could you imagine it?
Would be like an all knowing all seeing dominatrix (not the good kind) Any wrong move and you will be smited. Be it by plague, flood or having your first sons killed.
Not to mention the constant tests of your faith. Kill him or else , do this, do that... LOL No thanks
Thank God it is not real (pun intended)
Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sounds exactly like this place.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not look'in to get out of here alive. If you like it better here? Sorry you can't stay. As far as I'm concerned this place has become a dump and you can have it. Mov'in on.

Ok.
Which side of the Universe?
edit on 7-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not to mention how awkward it would be to go to whatever mass they have up there and be seated next to the little babies whose heads he commanded to be dashed against rocks. Or the group of kids he had bears maul to death for teasing someone. Would be a real freak show.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acdc12052a35.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Wrong answer that's not creative.

Okay. How does it feel? I don't know how it feels since it hasn't happened yet...lol. Seriously, if you are asking how it feels to await the rapture, it is like waiting to win the lottery for me. You always have that hope but it never manifests itself.

I believe your second question was where am I going? Well hopefully to Heaven, but I don't live like I should be living, so I might be Left Behind. But hey, I still have a chance to get it right in those last seven years don't I?

I hope my response was more satisfactory to what you were looking for in your OP...
edit on 7-1-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Praise God.

This will be a much better country and world without all the judgmental, repressed and vicious fundies.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Rapture... Sounds like a mass Alien Abduction... But supposedly those 'abducted' get to avoid the terror of a World War and destruction of the organized society and whats left of our natural habitat...

I imagine it would feel like being beamed up like they do in Star Trek...

God, or whatever you call him, Has to being an Alien... from somewhere in outer space. He sure as heck isn't on This planet. There IS life light years away... And maybe, just Maybe, that kind of life can be compared to what is said in every version of the bible about this place called Heaven... That it is indeed Paradise...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There is no item noted in the New Testament identified as a "Rapture."

Clarify your question.

If you don't know enough to properly ask a question on a topic, maybe another topic would better suit your effort.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good luck

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

dude...this place has the pain and sorrow, time to bail.... no more worrying if your daughter will meet with misery or if the family lose a loved one.:

ps....no more driving in killer traffic

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
2 honest questions:

How does it feel?
Where do you think your going?

What you call God is the source of creativity.
Be creative.

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, in the last trumpet, for it shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we -- we shall be changed: 1corinthians 15:25 (here the author, John, is talking to the church in Corinth)

then we who are living, who are remaining over, together with them shall be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in air, and so always with the Lord we shall be; 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (here john is talking to the church in Thessalonica)

-the dead will rise to meet the Lord
-the living will die too, but since it is instant we will feel no pain. we will instantly be with the Lord.
-We will meet the Lord in the clouds (this also means 'divine protection' in Hebrew) as He descends from Heaven.

edit on 7-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
my self miss all the fun, i told you so, and just think of all the fun we get to have looking for loved ones gone, filling mundane jobs, be asked by the PTB did you know such and such, did you have something to do with his /her disappearance? receiving the mark of the beast, and lastly the grate swim in the lake of fire oh boy can't wait for that one pally, i'll tell ya it's go'en to be a world of fun when the "rapture" takes place i for one do not believe in it, for we will be all tested, refined just like gold.
when when????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join